Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, all i can say is good guess ladies :ROFLMAO: I wasn’t convinced at all

vile that she’s having another baby for content but oh well
Exactly!
Let’s try to up my engagement and up my followers again after the tit show she was in this time last year with racism gate so let’s have another content baby!!
Well played Darby well played
twit

Reactions: 16
Literally her only shot at people forgetting about the racism scandal was to have another baby, now all the deluded angles are gushing over her again. It's pathetic

Reactions: 21
Exactly!
Let’s try to up my engagement and up my followers again after the tit show she was in this time last year with racism gate so let’s have another content baby!!
Well played Darby well played
twit
SO CRINGE

Reactions: 3
Imagine how bleeping sad her life is in real life, she’s literally looked forward more to the reveal and all the likes than she is for the actual child itself. It’s so bleeping vacuous. It must be so de-sensitising to actual real life emotions and proper happiness all this social media tit, you can tell her feelings and happiness are dictated by her “likes and attention”. That’s what she’s excited for, the clout from strangers who genuinely don’t give a tit about her, instead of the actual experiences like being pregnant. That must be bleeping tit in reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hmmm I know there was the pregnancy speculation, that last shot in the birthday reel of them on the beach, is that new or old? Looks new …. Scene from a Pre filmed pregnancy announcement maybe? Looks like one of those cheesy ones they all do when they announce pregnancies/engagements 😂 or am I reaching? 😂
👀👀👀👀hmmmmm

Reactions: 4
“Overwhelmed by your love for our family & positive wishes for the pregnancy of our second child” 🤢. The level of cringe is something else.
Does anyone really care? She's not the first to ever have a baby. They are clearly so much more interested in there little social media lives which is pretty sad, that video looks so rehearsed it's embarrassing.. all these so called " influencers" sharing there lives/ pregnancies. It's like they have no life away from Instagram, sad really. Plus Do they even influence anyone? They don't me! 🤷

Imagine how bleeping sad her life is in real life, she’s literally looked forward more to the reveal and all the likes than she is for the actual child itself. It’s so bleeping vacuous. It must be so de-sensitising to actual real life emotions and proper happiness all this social media tit, you can tell her feelings and happiness are dictated by her “likes and attention”. That’s what she’s excited for, the clout from strangers who genuinely don’t give a tit about her, instead of the actual experiences like being pregnant. That must be bleeping tit in reality!
She just doesn't seem happy it looks all fake to me. I am not an Elle swift fan, but from what I see she pretends to have the perfect life on camera but behind the scenes I really don't think it's all that.

All these ‘I showed my mum/ boyfriend / husband / friend’ are always so random. Like okay, why do I want the opinion of some total rando 😂
My husband/ family+ friends wouldn't even know who they are 💀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m blocked so sadly can’t see the announcement. I’ll also miss the announcement of Saveloy Sovereign State Salenowon Swift with the sound of Conjob on the clanger in the video she’ll do

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see the narc racist is now a pregnant narc racist.

I can almost smell the desperation from her posts. ‘Please forget I’m a nasty, vindictive, fat phobic racist because I’m pregnant.’🙏

Reactions: 30
Gah another pregnancy announcement and from Holly Hagan! They just keep coming 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot, Elle said she had a lot of items personalised for Saint - before they changed his name to Saint....so, are we going to see this baby named 'Zachary' afterall?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.