Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, all i can say is good guess ladies :ROFLMAO: I wasn’t convinced at all

vile that she’s having another baby for content but oh well

Reactions: 8
Agree. She is too calculated. If she had she 100% would have used it long ago for sympathy.
I hope she hasn’t had a miscarriage. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

But if she is alluding to having one just to garner some attention then she is, somehow, even more vile than I thought!

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m a witch but it just seems unlikely that she had a mc like a day before the tweets resurfaced and when saint was only 5 months old! Plus she was posting so much in December then, when she would have been newly pregnant. No way a pregnant Elle with another baby would have been swanning around that much.

Reactions: 20
pisses me off that i've got mutual followers liking the announcement, why does all morality go out the window just because someone's having a baby?

edit - not meaning this to reference her having a MC btw, obviously sad for anyone to have a miscarriage

Reactions: 27
B25CD378-D1BE-463D-8FFF-634D0154E885.jpeg

I don’t think she had a miscarriage, she’s saying she’s a mummy of two which would say to me this is her second pregnancy.

Reactions: 21
I think the rainbow is in reference to ‘there’s a rainbow at the end of the storm’ referencing that they’re out of the storm (they’ve been accepted back by a lot of people) and back to normal!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1846527
I don’t think she had a miscarriage, she’s saying she’s a mummy of two which would say to me this is her second pregnancy.
Not saying she has had a MC, but I doubt she would call herself a mum of 3 in reference to that when she hasn’t even mentioned to anyone that she’s had one (if she has).

most people I know who have had MC don’t count that baby in the number.

Reactions: 35
Where are the screenshots of her telling con at the wedding taken from? And where are the rainbow emojis? Can’t see any on the YouTube video I don’t know if I’m being blind?

The rainbow could even be in reference to her mum watching over them. Seems more likely to me given she's never mentioned a miscarriage before or even hinted towards having one.

Reactions: 23
Hmmm I know there was the pregnancy speculation, that last shot in the birthday reel of them on the beach, is that new or old? Looks new …. Scene from a Pre filmed pregnancy announcement maybe? Looks like one of those cheesy ones they all do when they announce pregnancies/engagements 😂 or am I reaching? 😂
Haven't caught up on the thread in forever but ran here when I saw the announcement 😂 hit the nail on the head with this one 👏

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1846527
I have had a Mc but only class myself as a mum of two, some people have several I’m sure it would be painful for them to explain every time someone asked how many children they had that some didn’t make it x

Reactions: 12
“Overwhelmed by your love for our family & positive wishes for the pregnancy of our second child” 🤢. The level of cringe is something else.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.