Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these ‘I showed my mum/ boyfriend / husband / friend’ are always so random. Like okay, why do I want the opinion of some total rando 😂
omg apologies for posting Christ. My friends obsess over her irl that’s all so it was nice to hear in real life that someone sees straight through her that was all and can see that none of this strutting along the beach you are my sunshine everything is perfect shite in a recession isn’t real. Don’t come for me 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I could be mistaken and be confusing this with someone else, but didn’t Elle use the 👼🏻 emoji all the time even though it’s typically used when talking about babies who died. She just uses it to show her baby is an angel. Maybe that’s what she’s done again with the emojis?

Reactions: 8
Lets not just all assume because she added the rainbow in the pregnancy announcement that it was a MC…..
I don’t think it was because of that that people are jumping to this conclusion, connor apparently had something on his story the other day but I don’t follow him so didn’t see it so can’t say what it was hence why I was asking the question

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’ll call this one Zachary or whatever Saint’s OG name was meant to be since it already got leaked by the old lady (or have I made that up?! It’s been a long couple years and I’m hanging today 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m grateful she’s announced it so late on in her pregnancy so it doesn’t drag as long and we don’t have to deal with maternity try-on hauls at 2 weeks pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I could be mistaken and be confusing this with someone else, but didn’t Elle use the 👼🏻 emoji all the time even though it’s typically used when talking about babies who died. She just uses it to show her baby is an angel. Maybe that’s what she’s done again with the emojis?
She does, but then she put a rainbow in the announcement video and it’s that which has made people wonder if she has had a MC

she was clearly trying to hint that this was a rainbow baby either way.

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit contradictory as well she made out she went quiet to reflect and improve on her behaviour … now they’re kind of insinuating it was nothing to do with reflecting on her actions but was now a miscarriage? They need to make their mind up 🥱

Reactions: 14
Name predictions:

Santiago (too similar to Saint maybe)
Syrus
Santana

I googled boys name beginning with S and guessed 😆

Reactions: 2
I deffo see her being surrounded by boys and being that toxic MIL that's basically in love with her sons cus there's something lacking in her marriage...js

• Haha
Reactions: 63
omg apologies for posting Christ. My friends obsess over her irl that’s all so it was nice to hear in real life that someone sees straight through her that was all and can see that none of this strutting along the beach you are my sunshine everything is perfect shite in a recession isn’t real. Don’t come for me 😂😂
When I have my laptop on in the kitchen, my hubby - who is as sharp as a razor - comes out with some brilliant observations too!

I wonder if she'll call him 'IBEEFA' after the place they got married.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it was because of that that people are jumping to this conclusion, connor apparently had something on his story the other day but I don’t follow him so didn’t see it so can’t say what it was hence why I was asking the question
He posted the date, 29th dec, on a blank screen with i think it was a sad face and a white heart??

Reactions: 2
In relation to Connors story wasn't the date 29th Dec? But Elle had gone quiet quite some time before that? Does that timing really make sense?
... you lot are always right though so I'll take your word for it!

Reactions: 7
As an absolute homosexual myself, I hope her child is born fabulous like me and that the sorting hat appears when her child spawns from her racist, ageist, and homophobic flaps.

I hope the lovely new baby is sorted into Hufflepuff and then her face lips puff up in absolute fury.

Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 17.24.01.png
huffle.jpeg
sortinghat.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The song she's used for the announcement
"Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true"
I feel like rainbows and grieving aren't something you'd use in your preg announcement unless you'd had a MC? Who knows though

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.