Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for her though, the last few months of her pregnancy will be overshadowed by molly mae haha
Hence why she announced on New Year’s Day to get some attention back on her. She’s so calculated

even her ‘come back’ was completely planned round her wedding

Reactions: 22
Hence why she announced on New Year’s Day to get some attention back on her. She’s so calculated

even her ‘come back’ was completely planned round her wedding
Will she use a MC to glamorize and amp up the internet with this pregnancy? She’s a vapid twit, go offline and protect your family, she’s a very hated person.

Reactions: 7
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....
Saviour Eleven, keep the theme going angleeeee 😇

OOOOH Good Shout! Ngl sat here while working and these comments are brill! I'm going with Sangel Six Swift or Scosy 🤣
Schoccie Biccie?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What was her wedding date again? I’m 28+3 at the moment and I’m due the 22nd March so I reckon she was definitely smashing shots while pregnant! To be fair I was drinking wine the night before I found out but we weren’t trying to get pregnant 😂

Reactions: 9
She may have been pretending that she was drinking in Ibiza tbf, it’s not that hard to do and to ‘act’ drunk. Just a thought 🙂

Reactions: 18
The thread hasn’t gone this fast in a while! I forgot what’s it’s like to have to keep up this quickly 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She may have been pretending that she was drinking in Ibiza tbf, it’s not that hard to do and to ‘act’ drunk. Just a thought 🙂
I suppose she could’ve asked the bar staff for something non alcoholic in the shot glasses, I’m sure there were videos of them taking shots but I suppose if she didn’t actually know until her wedding day then it’s probably just one of those things!

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I find really sad, imagine inviting someone to your wedding, you tell them and everyone else your pregnant and they themselves either head to tattle or they tell someone and that person heads to tattle, it must be a really sad and isolated life for her not knowing who you can trust and who you can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ However maybe that’s what happens when your racist 🙈 can imagine them trying to work out who the tattler is!
Most of the time the information comes from them themselves, it’s to drum up engagement and speculation. And this is exactly what has happened

Reactions: 11
Exactly but the only thing that annoys me is that the tattler would’ve been there celebrating her wedding and acting like a friend, why not just tell Elle you don’t wanna be associated with a racist. Unless the tattler was a family member and had no choice to be there 👀
I love having someone on the inside 😂 I used to work with a lady whose daughter was part of the friendship group, she’s retired now and I don’t see her 😭😂 although TBF I hardly watch EDL, I just come on here for the shits and giggles.

I think it may be an S name just cos she did the same with the dogs H&H and the whole SS thing
Well SS is fitting for those racist c**ts.

Reactions: 8
That is such an awful announcement video, so over the top and fake😳 the silence last Christmas suddenly makes sense now tho if we’re thinking she lost a baby around then, what was connors story that’s making people think that? God she must have been at rock bottom after that and then the whole tweet saga!

Reactions: 7
Bet Carys is fuming better pop that baby out not so Elle don’t steal the thunder 🤣

Yeah I definitely agree with this, I found out I was pregnant a week before I turned 30 last year and found it pretty easy to pretend to be drunk 😅 also got the bartenders in on it so they just served me pretend gin and tonics etc

Definitely a boy - you can see from the side shots of the baby the white 'bud' that radiographers look for - some influencers now just show the baby's head on ultra sound scan photos as gender reveals have been ruined beforehand lol.....influencers forget that professionals from the medical field, watch their vlogs.
I swear someone said on here they already did a Gender reveal and it was a boy

Reactions: 1
Surprised we didn’t get another 8 weeks pregnant maternity shoot ffs! Surprised she was able to keep it to herself and not announce it sooner she looks quite far along
Yeah I thought that wonder when she’s due

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.