Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ezgif-4-aa1770806e.gif

Some possible guesses as to what she's thinking:

"Remember I became woke and went to Therapy™ after saying all that homophobic, racist and xenophobic tit and the AnGeLs bought it lol?"
"Live, laugh and learn... not to post my racist thoughts on Twitter"
"Good luck cheating on me now Con, I'm the mother of YOUR SONS"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do we think she actually announced it at the wedding or did a drunk and emotional Connor blurt it out / drop a not so subtle hint , during the speech ?

Reactions: 17
It'll be a new influencer trend since the likes of Molly Mae did it. Boost speculation then announce as if no one had guessed.
Like Stacey Solomon

Surprised she’s left the potty shot in the video, the baby is a *very* obviously a boy! What about her every last detail ✨gender reveal✨???!
Where in the video is it?

I spotted that too 🤣

the photo closest to her hand is a shot from between babies legs, can clearly see boy parts
Ah yes definitely a boy! I have 3 boys so could tell straight away 🤣 we had our last baby back in June. A girl so I can definitely now tell the difference 😂

Reactions: 2
Surprised we didn’t get another 8 weeks pregnant maternity shoot ffs! Surprised she was able to keep it to herself and not announce it sooner she looks quite far along

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1845497

Some possible guesses as to what she's thinking:

"Remember I became woke and went to Therapy™ after saying all that homophobic, racist and xenophobic tit and the AnGeLs bought it lol?"
"Live, laugh and learn... not to post my racist thoughts on Twitter"
"Good luck cheating on me now Con, I'm the mother of YOUR SONS"
They both look so fake... I dunno if that's just me but it looks so rehearsed.. I couldn't live like that.

Reactions: 7
So if Cons cryptic story the other day is being speculated that he was talking about a MC why the heck was he out on the piss the next few nights as he was the nights the tweets came out?

Reactions: 18
Shock she’s pregnant, arriving spring so March/April maybe? So she’s maybe 5/6 months pregnant? That would mean she possibly was pregnant at the wedding and the rumours from the wedding might be true

F9F21789-FC55-4623-A3E5-9FC14F53AD46.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
wasn’t she going to name saint something else but changed it last minute to saint and she had purchased things with the name on before it changed to saint maybe she’ll use that name from before if it’s a boy

Reactions: 11
Definitely a boy - you can see from the side shots of the baby the white 'bud' that radiographers look for - some influencers now just show the baby's head on ultra sound scan photos as gender reveals have been ruined beforehand lol.....influencers forget that professionals from the medical field, watch their vlogs.
Could you show me what you mean? Never had a baby and neither have my friends so never really “explored” that area

Reactions: 2
wasn’t she going to name saint something else but changed it last minute to saint and she had purchased things with the name on before it changed to saint maybe she’ll use that name from before if it’s a boy
I remember the same Zachary was flying around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.