Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cash cow to bring back some brand deals they hope…

Literally couldn’t care less, no ones gonna give a duck if it’s another boy. Also Molly Mae, who is also incredibly insufferable, will take a lot of the attention in the next few months on the baby front. The YouTube video only has 17k views 🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
Every Last Detail must be absolutely buzzing for more events with edl’s new earner baby. She’s probably blowing up the balloon arch for the gender reveal as we speak ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yawn. We all called it, right down to every single detail of their beige beach photoshoot 🥱

Reactions: 31
Definitely a boy - you can see from the side shots of the baby the white 'bud' that radiographers look for - some influencers now just show the baby's head on ultra sound scan photos as gender reveals have been ruined beforehand lol.....influencers forget that professionals from the medical field, watch their vlogs.

Reactions: 13
Do you know what I find really sad, imagine inviting someone to your wedding, you tell them and everyone else your pregnant and they themselves either head to tattle or they tell someone and that person heads to tattle, it must be a really sad and isolated life for her not knowing who you can trust and who you can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ However maybe that’s what happens when your racist 🙈 can imagine them trying to work out who the tattler is!
Its probably Lucy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what I find really sad, imagine inviting someone to your wedding, you tell them and everyone else your pregnant and they themselves either head to tattle or they tell someone and that person heads to tattle, it must be a really sad and isolated life for her not knowing who you can trust and who you can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ However maybe that’s what happens when your racist 🙈 can imagine them trying to work out who the tattler is!
Exactly but the only thing that annoys me is that the tattler would’ve been there celebrating her wedding and acting like a friend, why not just tell Elle you don’t wanna be associated with a racist. Unless the tattler was a family member and had no choice to be there 👀

Reactions: 18
Could you even be arsed with all the faff of recording everything and then editing it, spending time being filmed on a beach fake laughing - how many takes did that Insta video take? There can’t be any spontaneity at all in their lives, how dull?!
The entire thing is so OTT, staged, set-up and planned. Even her Christmas post, it all seems dead forced. You know for a fact the whole day she was taking photos for IG to present the perfect “happy families” image, wasn’t actually enjoying herself. All for the likes, views etc

• Heart
Reactions: 29
UGH WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG…. Nothing surprises me with her anymore. So bloody predictable.

All these lavish pregnancy announcements trigger me everytime, TTC is hard enough and Carby just shoves it in your face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Haven’t been on this thread in so long angles but who would have thought, baby number 2 planned to announce on New Year’s Day so she doesn’t get forgotten about. Another sad beige baby 🥱

how can the name possibly top how awful saint was, will never forget how funny this thread was when she announced it was called saint 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why’s she put a rainbow in the vid and why is it a bit more emotional than saint’s? Is she alluding to a MC
Wonder if that was what Cons weird cryptic ig story was about - the white heart emoji a couple of days ago? Maybe she lost a baby last December? Also, perhaps that’s the real reason Vlogmas stopped last year?

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately for her though, the last few months of her pregnancy will be overshadowed by molly mae haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly but the only thing that annoys me is that the tattler would’ve been there celebrating her wedding and acting like a friend, why not just tell Elle you don’t wanna be associated with a racist. Unless the tattler was a family member and had no choice to be there 👀
Absolutely, that’s what I mean, imagine having someone at your wedding who you’ve invited to share one of the most special days of your life and you realise people are actually just there for the goss 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....
I vote Angle 📐

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Unfortunately for her though, the last few months of her pregnancy will be overshadowed by molly mae haha
....and Carys' project pregnancy will be overshadowed by Elle and Molly Mae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd say she's so bitter that it's a boy lol, I could tell she was disappointed that Saint was a boy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.