Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they try and dress little saint using a yeezy vibe. It just feels culty to me.

Reactions: 27
I’m still so baffled at how she can afford that skincare when she isn’t really doing ads and YouTube surely doesn’t pay that well! How the hell are they affording all this stuff 😅
You’d be surprised how much YouTube pay… the brand deals is where they make a lot but YouTube alone pays payyyy more than a normal job

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She went to La Mer in Harrod’s for a top up of her skincare, I’ve heard of it and know it’s expensive but I wanted to know just how expensive it is especially buying from Harrod’s so the cleanser is £80 ALONE and I couldn’t find the moisturiser on the Harrod’s website but it’s £410 on the La Mer website so that’s basically £500 she just spent on 2 products, Jesus Christ on a bike. She just spent someone’s household Christmas budget on 2 products. She needs to get a grip, flaunting that stuff with the cost of living crisis happening atm. Disgusting, I need a lie down now because that has shook me to my core boo
not only is this absolutely abhorrent but also, her skin really isn't that good considering she has spent half a grand on that :S my Weleda £7 skin food moisturiser makes me look far better lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone hear Con say, when they were on that bike taxi, "of course Elle DARBY has to have christmas songs playing". has he forgot that they are married ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched her new video on the platform that doesn't give them views because I was super bored, and bloody hell. Sorry but I will always judge parents who plaster their children on open platforms without their consent (because they're too young and vulnerable to give it). It'd be easy to film without SS in, could just film for their own memories and then edit out for YT. Also the thank goodness it's not covid- yes but if you are able to stay in if you are super poorly then it's still common sense to do so; it doesn't sound like they just had standard colds, they said they all felt rough af and needed medication. She does look better slimmer though, soz.

Reactions: 9
I nearly died when she did her haul from shopping in London.

La Mer moisturiser - £410
La Mer cleansing foam - £80
Charlotte Tilbury flawless filter - £36
Charlotte Tilbury glowgasm £28
Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin foundation - £36
Charlotte Tilbury hot lips list lipstick - £28
And I'd estimate she spent £100ish in Zara kids

That's £718ish in the space of a few hours 🤯

Jesus duck EDL, read the room. Collective mental health is declining due to the cost of living crisis, our salaries aren't being raised to match inflation and thousands are forced to chose between buying food or paying for heating. Families relying on food banks, whilst EDL spends £80 on Uggs for her baby that he will outgrow in a month or so. Sickening. She truly is a materialistic, self-absorbed cow. The woke quotes and "does anyone know where I can volunteer for a photo op to help those in need" in her stories isn't feeling anyone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I am local and I do see her ALOT. She was at a Garden Centre with Katie and SSS at the weekend, and just came into the market section but stood right in the middle of the doorway whilst getting all her stuff out to film. It was so inconsiderate of people trying to get in or out and had to wait. Also she then posted she was poorly and I just thought, so why would you go out? Keep your germs to yourself.

I’ve been holding alot in for a long time about what a disaster she is in real life. Her wedding was a disaster. Fights broke out between families and the white party the night before was also a disaster. Honestly the lot. If you haven’t worked out by now her life online isn’t her life, then you need to! 😹
Are you Lucy or the missing twin 😂

• Haha
Just seen all 3 of them in the supermarket. If she is pregnant and hiding it she doesn't need to - no bump at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bet she regrets buying those god awful ugly Balenciaga trainers now, but then again she’s not shy of a bit of tasteless controversy herself!

Reactions: 25
With her spending so much and bragging in a cost of living crisis to me shows how she hasn’t changed a bit. She brags because it makes her feel better than everyone else but I see her pics and I just think how unhappy and sad she looks filling her vacuous life with expensive products. She deserves it but for hers sons sake ( can’t say his silly name 😂) she should go and never come back

Bet she regrets buying those god awful ugly Balenciaga trainers now, but then again she’s not shy of a bit of tasteless controversy herself!
Of course she was drawn to them makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How much money do influencers earn with affiliations? Because she clearly isn't getting ads....also I agree with the hair it looks so dry and sad. Why not put highlights or low lights or change colour. New me kinda vibe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.