Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that she may had MC last year that’s why Connor put that on his story the other day? Obviously very sad if the case

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Trying to work out what name she'll go for if it's another boy as having a normal name after Saint will sound weird 🤔

Reactions: 16
Does anyone think that she may had MC last year that’s why Connor put that on his story the other day? Obviously very sad if the case
This is what I originally thought. Everyone thought she went quiet because of the cheating, but I always wondered if she had had a MC and that’s why she went quiet.

as you say, would explain Connor’s post the other day.

Reactions: 22
Where has she been hiding her bump? In photos where you can actually see her belly she looked so skinny!?

Reactions: 13
Has she said the gender?

And who needs the police, MI5, MI6 etc… just give tattle the job of finding out information and all crimes would be solved🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Where has she been hiding her bump? In photos where you can actually see her belly she looked so skinny!?
She’s been clever with angles and worn baggy clothes, scarves etc and probably been more careful with her diet so she hasn’t gained as much weight in the face/legs as last time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s contained exercising in this pregnancy too.

Has she said the gender?

And who needs the police, MI5, MI6 etc… just give tattle the job of finding out information and all crimes would be solved🤣
Someone on tattle said they’re having another boy so I’m guessing that’s true as everything else on this thread has ended up being true!

Reactions: 22
I saw Elle on 30th December last year at B&M and posted at the time. Obviously you can’t tell if someone is having a miscarriage just by looking at them but I remember her looking completely drained and it actually set me off feeling sorry for her and then literally a few hours later the racist tweets came out 🤣

(attached proof of my original post)

Attachments

Reactions: 19
It was a New Year’s Day announcement last time! They’re all SO predictable. Why not be spontaneous and post something randomly, rather than a scheduled acted out post planned for a specific day or time. Which everyone can see coming! Says it all really when the day and time can also be guessed well in advance! 😂
Let’s wait and see what Mrs Hinch’s 7pm announcement is today! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also her and carys are due around the same time, like back to back so this will be fun😂 competition will start fresh out the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Went back to the wedding week (they flew on August 14th) & saw she was wearing the same pj’s on day 2 there & as the ones in the clip when she was finding out. Also you can see the hotel dressing gown hung up in the background of her finding out.

The line on her test is so faint - then she waited a few more days to tell Con on their wedding day. She wouldve been 4 weeks when she found out judging by the faintness of the line so she will be turning 24weeks this upcoming week. So yeah you guys are right… she must be due end of April

the one thing I don’t get though, is if she had only just found out at the wedding & had suffered a miscarriage prior… why would you announce to everyone so early? Surely they wouldn’t be so stupid

8E41AD29-47ED-4B67-8A0A-BEFDF7AA2B0B.png
DF897A24-5192-441A-AB64-7D46F29A84AD.png

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.