Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed conjob is not following his own sister on Instagram Megan needs to do an interview to get all the goss out. I’ve heard from a source that Elle has treated her just awfully and Connor is not allowed anything to do with her. Rumours have it the wedding in Ibiza was a tit show! unlike Ellles family she’s always defended her brother but I was told she is no longer going to lie about conjob and carbs to keep the peace 👀 come on Megan spill the 🫖

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone noticed conjob is not following his own sister on Instagram Megan needs to do an interview to get all the goss out. I’ve heard from a source that Elle has treated her just awfully and Connor is not allowed anything to do with her. Rumours have it the wedding in Ibiza was a tit show! unlike Ellles family she’s always defended her brother but I was told she is no longer going to lie about conjob and carbs to keep the peace 👀 come on Megan spill the 🫖
What happened at the wedding?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who wishes they would cut saint’s hair 🙈 it would look so much smarter if the sides were trimmed to the same length as the rest of his hair
Well his dad has a mullet and his mum has greasy ratty extensions so his hairstyle is doing pretty well all things considered

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not following her on insta but just had a nose…not a single pic where you can see her stomach 👀 where are the glitzy skimpy party outfits? Especially as she lost all that weight?? 👶🏻….

Reactions: 19
How many times has someone said on this thread “I’ve heard the wedding was a tit show” and then proceeds to not say anything about how they know that or what went down, you was told by who that Megan isn’t gonna keep the peace? I think your the one who needs to spill the tea 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her stomach is covered in EVERY single photo either by SSS, her hand, a bag or a coat… even in the vlogs she isn’t doing full length. She’s trying too hard to hide it this time around for the perfect “reveal” - how bleeping sad. We need someone to see her in the wild and expose 😂

Reactions: 20
Hmm another new member mentioned Megan has 'tea' and so on 🙃

Reactions: 5
just enjoy the time with your son Elle!! You’re so lucky to have him and afford to spoil him he’ll be grown up before you know it stop neglecting these precious moments for a daft youtube video or instagram reel!!
Anyone notice when she seems to be having a nice moment with Saint, she turns around to make sure that it's being filmed? That is kind of depressing tbh, the poor kid will live a very staged life.

View attachment 1810439

Reactions: 5
The size of those lips, like two cocktail sausages together. She won’t need any sausages on her Christmas dinner this year anyway.
And that highlight is too much, like a big silver streak on her cheek
She looks absolutely awful. Elle was a naturally pretty girl before she started bleeping with her face, it’s all too much.

Reactions: 15
She’s not out for her best friends/bridesmaids (Lucy Collier) birthday drinks.. now I’m thinking she probably is pregnant 😂

Reactions: 15
She’s not out for her best friends/bridesmaids (Lucy Collier) birthday drinks.. now I’m thinking she probably is pregnant 😂
Didn’t they used to host xmas drinks? And she used to go on a night out for her bday. I’m sure one of the grandparents or aunties would babysit saint for the night, I really think she is pregnant

Reactions: 12
Tbh my head still hurts that this girl has had the audacity to come back on social media and pretend nothing has ever happened 😂

If you were truly sorry and changed, surely you’d be talking about it often and raising awareness on your platform about racism/homophobia etc?

She’s clearly her daddy’s girl- a deceitful pompous prick.

There’s also no doubt in my mind that if she is pregnant, it’ll be another calculated attempt to make people forget about her scandal

Reactions: 42
She is so pregnant, 🙈 always hiding her tummy, the photo shoot/video shoot on the beach? Cons 1/3, 2/3 posts for her but where is 3/3? 🤔🤔 no night out for her birthday or Xmas party like past couple of years? 🙃 maybe she'll announce it the same day as when she took to insta to tell everyone about her racist tweets 😆 🎊

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is so pregnant, 🙈 always hiding her tummy, the photo shoot/video shoot on the beach? Cons 1/3, 2/3 posts for her but where is 3/3? 🤔🤔 no night out for her birthday or Xmas party like past couple of years? 🙃 maybe she'll announce it the same day as when she took to insta to tell everyone about her racist tweets 😆 🎊
She’ll no doubt be holding out for another New Year’s Day announcement like Saint’s for maximum exposure. Perhaps this time she’ll have held off until she had an actual bump instead of doing a shoot when she was 5 minutes pregnant and they were lovingly caressing and looking down at her bloat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.