Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys don’t you remember her 12 week photo shoot with saint she had a 6month bloat bump that she pushed out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She really does think she is someone. Those photos imagine getting someone to take those sort of pics where your standing with your eyes closed head tilted wtaf!!! so embarrassing same for con seriously laughing my head of here I really wish they couldn't control their comments I'd rip the 2 of them to shreds :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She really does think she is someone. Those photos imagine getting someone to take those sort of pics where your standing with your eyes closed head tilted wtaf!!! so embarrassing same for con seriously laughing my head of here I really wish they couldn't control their comments I'd rip the 2 of them to shreds :D
She looks like she’s trying to be a model her face, but she just looks like an absolute twit and 100% not relatable at all. It all just looks fake

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s making disgusting orgasm face again… does she not realise she looks like a head and also a twit wearing all those layers when it’s not even cold enough to be wearing big coat and a jumper/hat/scarf 🤣
With Conman as her partner I’d be amazed if she knew what an orgasm was 😅 also, it’s still SO warm I was out yesterday in jeans and a light jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Conman’s most recent post says “ready for more life” with an artsy shot of the side of his face 😅
God it's SOOOO cringey, he thinks he's David Beckham or something 😂 Also does he really believe he's got a good enough side profile to be posting that angry jaw-clenching picture TWICE?! Behave

Screenshot_20221013_111709.jpg
sideways-image-young-man-standing-260nw-471952250.jpg

What in the shutterstock is this Conjob 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
I work in central bath.. yesterday I wore jeans a jumper and some pointed slip on shoes- no coat. I was hot walking round at lunch as it was about 16/17 degrees. Why is she wearing a hat scarf jumper and huge coat? I swear these instagrammers try and wish winter being here
To be fair I have secondary Raynaud's and in the summer I was dressing like this at times as I can't get enough blood flow around my body with a dodgy heart and valve too though I doubt she has this issue but it's rarely discussed so always like to make people aware of the condition when I can 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair I have secondary Raynaud's and in the summer I was dressing like this at times as I can't get enough blood flow around my body with a dodgy heart and valve too though I doubt she has this issue but it's rarely discussed so always like to make people aware of the condition when I can 💖
She hasn’t got this though, she’s just a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Don’t understand how she thinks she looks good here to even change it to her profile pic honestly, she looks old and those collar bones look gross she’s deliberately got them out on show to look skinny… it doesn’t look good boo
Wtf. She looks about 50 and the wild over lining of the already pumped up lips. Piss off Elle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s because she makes more money on her ‘autumn winter content’ xx

Reactions: 8
Don’t understand how she thinks she looks good here to even change it to her profile pic honestly, she looks old and those collar bones look gross she’s deliberately got them out on show to look skinny… it doesn’t look good boo
I’m 3 years older than her and I genuinely believe I look at least 20 years younger than this photo 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine she puts saint down for a morning nap looking pale but somewhat normal and he wakes up to that clown 🤡 bet the poor kid is terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way people overline their lips 🤮 I will NEVER understand it, surely in real life that looks horrific?!

Reactions: 17
With Conman as her partner I’d be amazed if she knew what an orgasm was 😅 also, it’s still SO warm I was out yesterday in jeans and a light jacket

Im freezing but I am in newcastle and I can confirm, I am bleeping freezing and have been wearing my uggs and a puffa coat for weeks... INDOORS at work hahaha

Knitted jumpers can be quite unflattering without positioning / tucking it. I actually like her coat despite the fact she looks like Del Boy lol
hhahaha The coat is giving market trader vibes. POP UP ANGELLEEEE DEADSTOCK????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im freezing but I am in newcastle and I can confirm, I am bleeping freezing and have been wearing my uggs and a puffa coat for weeks... INDOORS at work hahaha

hhahaha The coat is giving market trader vibes. POP UP ANGELLEEEE DEADSTOCK????
I still wear my uggs everyday but a big coat and a jumper with a hat seems a bit OTT plus bath is definitely no where near as cold, I live 30 mins away!

Reactions: 2
She’s making disgusting orgasm face again… does she not realise she looks like a head and also a twit wearing all those layers when it’s not even cold enough to be wearing big coat and a jumper/hat/scarf 🤣
I was in Lincoln then and people were walking around in puffa coats and fur coats when I was coatless and boiling. I started thinking I was living in a parallel universe!! 😁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.