Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making disgusting orgasm face again… does she not realise she looks like a head and also a twit wearing all those layers when it’s not even cold enough to be wearing big coat and a jumper/hat/scarf 🤣
i agree with all your sentiment apart from it actually is really cold now :( im freezing hahahaha

With Conman as her partner I’d be amazed if she knew what an orgasm was 😅 also, it’s still SO warm I was out yesterday in jeans and a light jacket
Please can I move to where ever you all live?! the north is collllddd hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely losing engagement had a post up for 5 hours and it’s only got 99 comments which is embarrassing when you have 651k followers really! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely losing engagement had a post up for 5 hours and it’s only got 99 comments which is embarrassing when you have 651k followers really! 😂😂
literally every single person has lost a lot of engagement due to the algorithm change though, it's effected everybody hence why you'll notice a lot of influences now have their like count turned off

Reactions: 4
I was in Lincoln then and people were walking around in puffa coats and fur coats when I was coatless and boiling. I started thinking I was living in a parallel universe!! 😁
Hahahah I’d be like you then! I get hot so easily 🤣🤣

i agree with all your sentiment apart from it actually is really cold now :( im freezing hahahaha

Please can I move to where ever you all live?! the north is collllddd hahahah
Haha I know what you mean, but if I was walking around bath I’d defo get too hot I think 🤣 and I just get warm easily!

Reactions: 2
literally every single person has lost a lot of engagement due to the algorithm change though, it's effected everybody hence why you'll notice a lot of influences now have their like count turned off
Yeah maybe but I still think she doesn’t get the attention she was use to. I’ll take that as a win.

Reactions: 9
Hahahah I’d be like you then! I get hot so easily 🤣🤣

Haha I know what you mean, but if I was walking around bath I’d defo get too hot I think 🤣 and I just get warm easily!
Having returned back north from my stay in Lincoln I am now wearing a zip up Sherpa fleece lined hoodie blanket - a bit like an Oodie - in my heatless house. I find it warmer than wearing less clothes and having the central heating on.
I will have to see how I am come January - will my fleece still be keeping me warm then? Who knows.

Reactions: 3
Having returned back north from my stay in Lincoln I am now wearing a zip up Sherpa fleece lined hoodie blanket - a bit like an Oodie - in my heatless house. I find it warmer than wearing less clothes and having the central heating on.
I will have to see how I am come January - will my fleece still be keeping me warm then? Who knows.
Sounds super cosy as our Carby would say 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new video…
she is DESPERATE for people to tell her that she should be doing a podcast
‘I can’t remember the last time I spoke badly about someone’ we can remind you of a few if you like???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Does anyone else think she’s been acting a bit erratic recently? I can’t decide if she’s genuinely having a problem with bad mental health or if it’s just that she isn’t getting the attention she was used to before.

Reactions: 21
Ok, she is either deluded or deeply unhappy. Shes just quoting famous quotes and acting like she has her tit together, when her world has fallen apart! She doesnt need therapy, she needs to disappear from social media. duck the money, the clothes, the brand, the act... duck it all. Go live a quiet life with your son. I see no other healthy alternative for her

Reactions: 40
God she’s just desperately trying to be relatable. Talking about mum guilt… why in the world would you have mum guilt when you never leave the house and you’re around your child 24/7 and if you have to pop out somewhere you can leave him with his dad as he’s also sitting home doing nothing 24/7. Honestly this just makes my blood boil. Try leaving your baby in a nursery every morning with a breaking heart while he’s crying and holding on to you not leave him, cause you have to go to work to support your family. Then you can talk about mum guilt. Ignorant cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 104
“Peoples opinions on you are based on their own life experiences and it’s actually nothing to do with you as a person they’re just projecting their judgements on a version of you they have built”

She’s right there actually. My life experience and judgement tells me that Elle saying she hates Indians/Polish people/anyone who isn’t a fiat500 girl makes her a racist 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
She doesn’t give 2 shits about who she offended at all it’s just all about her how dare she have a dig saying that people project there stuff on her, no Elle we call you out for tit person you are boo hoo her mum and dad wasent all over her so she didn’t feel loved as she should have, piss of Elle she a spoiled brat just because your parents had there ups and downs and sometimes wasent all over you doesn’t mean you can be a horrible spoilt pathetic racist, it shows so much in even that video how entitled she is, Elle when you read here you can go a F yourself you don’t care about no one but yourself I don’t give a dame about your childhood, Everone has a story doesn’t make them a racist tit that video was appalling, I don’t want to here your crappy podcast about your childhood.

Reactions: 19
Elle and Connor keep pushing the “everything happens for a reason” thing and it REALLY irritates me. Would you say that to someone who’s gone through a rape? Lost a baby? Lost their job? You’re not so important that the entire world revolves around you and everything happens just to put you on a path. Life just happens. Sorry gone off on one but it’s one of those expressions that really frustrates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
We could name a few times hun 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.