Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, it appears that she isn’t even shipping orders yet. People are complaining that they ordered on the day of the launch.
Why do people keep buying from her? You only have to Google Angelle collection and see all the crappy reviews. She’ll never change

Reactions: 29
Good thread name……from the last thread how big do you reckon saints feet are?!?! Those uggs looked huge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s pregnant already loads of baggy tops and photos taken with her son In front of her?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think she’s pregnant already loads of baggy tops and photos taken with her son In front of her?
I think so but then I see her moving the wheelbarrow and our El wouldn't possibly be able to lift a finger if she was pregnant, it would be all oh con that's too heavy for me, I'm carrying your child

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People are crazy who are purchasing her rubbish clothing for me all I see is am a racist not ANGELLE collection I would never be seen dead or alive in her rubbish. it’s so crazy how fickle people are to forget her tit, she is a dirty racist and she doesn’t show anything on her trying to change her racist mind, ELLE DARBY OR SWIFT what ever you call yourself. I DON’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU MAKING A WHITE COMPANY VIDEO I WANT TO SEE CHANGE AND GROWTH, you coming back with crappy un relatable crap with your 100 pound candles when there is people that don’t know we’re there going to get there next meal from and heat there homes.

also why would you think people would buy your clothing when it’s no different to what’s in primark but more that half price, why should we pay a racist like you to sit on your ass doing nothing and flaunting unrealistic lifestyle on YouTube Elle please read the room please make sure the people that are forgiving you are the people you offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why has she taken a baby pumpkin picking in those slipper clog hybrids that are clearly too big? Surely most kids wear wellies…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to all the work Elles had done why do you think Emily does such a bad job on her when she’s supposed to her friend? Yet she does Lucy’s work and makes it looks more natural? Lucy’s had work done on her face by Emily yet it doesn’t look anything like the standard of work done on Elles face. Elle looks like a middle aged woman. I can guarantee there’s rivalry between them as Lucy and Emily seem to be so close but seem to use Elle to suit themselves. Emily is supposed to be a professional yet she is ruining Elles face but why? Elle is a walking talking advertisement as to why you should not go to Emily Carters Glossy Bar for any work. Elle used to be naturally pretty so I wonder if Emily’s not advising her correctly because the pair don’t want Elle to look better than them? I actually feel sorry for EDL in her latest pics. I get the impression she doesn’t have anyone who actually cares around her idk why I just seriously get that feeling.

Reactions: 6
Of course all the pumpkins they picked are white not orange 🤣🤣🤣
Omg didn't even notice 😭 ffs

Who wore it better? I know it's a popular outfit but made me lol as posted basically at the same time.

Going back to all the work Elles had done why do you think Emily does such a bad job on her when she’s supposed to her friend? Yet she does Lucy’s work and makes it looks more natural? Lucy’s had work done on her face by Emily yet it doesn’t look anything like the standard of work done on Elles face. Elle looks like a middle aged woman. I can guarantee there’s rivalry between them as Lucy and Emily seem to be so close but seem to use Elle to suit themselves. Emily is supposed to be a professional yet she is ruining Elles face but why? Elle is a walking talking advertisement as to why you should not go to Emily Carters Glossy Bar for any work. Elle used to be naturally pretty so I wonder if Emily’s not advising her correctly because the pair don’t want Elle to look better than them? I actually feel sorry for EDL in her latest pics. I get the impression she doesn’t have anyone who actually cares around her idk why I just seriously get that feeling.
It may be Lucy's choice to not go to over the top? I think it's also cos they have different style face, Lucy has more delicate features whereas Elle's face is a bit sluggish.

I think Lucy is pretty but there's something about her teeth and lips that gross me out

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.