Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going through the hassle of a hair transplant during covid just to get a mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her facial expressions when she talks at the camera in her new vlog are just too much :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 17.35.30.png
Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 17.40.13.png

Oh and spoiler alert, she's back at the singing again. RIP headphone users.

And yes there's a ridiculous singing face as well:

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 17.41.39.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Also I forgot to point this out in my many faces of EDL Darby post above; en route to their pumpkin trip, Elle announces that Katie had the audacity to be.. wait for it.. WORKING that day, so was unable could attend. Elle is clearly very bitter about not having her human prop to get more views with.

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 20.06.10.png

She also said "before anyone asks where the number 1 queen who everyone comes to see is", referring to Katie :sick: yeah stick to the beige Elle, green does not suit you.

Reactions: 39
Watched the intro to her newest video and cringed so hard I almost threw up 🀣 she is SO fake with the massive forced fake smile and "hello guys" at the start. Eurgh *shudder* I couldn't sit through it even if I wanted to.

Reactions: 21
Also I forgot to point this out in my many faces of EDL Darby post above; en route to their pumpkin trip, Elle announces that Katie had the audacity to be.. wait for it.. WORKING that day, so was unable could attend. Elle is clearly very bitter about not having her human prop to get more views with.

View attachment 1643422

She also said "before anyone asks where the number 1 queen who everyone comes to see is", referring to Katie :sick: yeah stick to the beige Elle, green does not suit you.
Just proves even she admits to using Katie to keep getting views πŸ˜žπŸ™„

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1643422

She probably didn’t even want Katie there for the views, she wanted someone to capture a picture perfect image of her tiny crack Sainty boo and CONnnnnnner

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1643422

Oh. Wow. Showing your true colours there sis?!

Title suggestion for the next thread from that insta story, sums her up perfectly

Elle Swift #66 I love me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha bloody hell, just seen the mullet saga!! What on earth!!! And also just seen the affirmations!! All up for self love but imagine being that far up your own arse

Reactions: 5
I am definitely in the minority here to say I like a mullet haha, they actually are very trendy right now and where I am from a lot men look really cool with them (mainly surfers & skaters) maybe it’s because they are all in their very early 20’s and not a walking vampire like conman. His looks awful I will say that!! He’s obviously trying to look young and relevant but it just looks embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Elle Swift 66: β€˜I love me' affirmations, but can’t disguise her career flopping frustrations

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.