Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post a throwback to their embarrassing NTA photo šŸ™ˆ only fitting seeing as itā€™s on and sheā€™s not there šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is con rewording all the quotes people are sending him? We donā€™t need him to explain them to us šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elle and Connor keep pushing the ā€œeverything happens for a reasonā€ thing and it REALLY irritates me. Would you say that to someone whoā€™s gone through a rape? Lost a baby? Lost their job? Youā€™re not so important that the entire world revolves around you and everything happens just to put you on a path. Life just happens. Sorry gone off on one but itā€™s one of those expressions that really frustrates me.
I agree with you I also think this is a destructive way to think and extremely hurtful to people who have had bad experiences. I think they use it so much to make themselves feel better about the way they behave and the way they treat other people. Rather than look into themselves and think about why things are happening to them, which any normal person would do and take accountability for their actions and admit they need to change, this deluded and entitled pair blame the universe šŸ˜‚ they are as far detached from reality as possible and itā€™s hilarious šŸ˜†

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe she is discussing mum guilt! It makes me feel really angry for those people who genuinely have to go to work and leave their babies when they really donā€™t want to do that. How could she be possibly feeling mum guilt? Iā€™m not watching her video it will really wind me up. I can already hear her fake high pitched voice in my head and how self absorbed she is. Me me me. duck off Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I canā€™t believe she is discussing mum guilt! It makes me feel really angry for those people who genuinely have to go to work and leave their babies when they really donā€™t want to do that. How could she be possibly feeling mum guilt? Iā€™m not watching her video it will really wind me up. I can already hear her fake high pitched voice in my head and how self absorbed she is. Me me me. duck off Elle
it's just furthering her point about closing angelle because she can't put 100% effort in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I definitely see something but being pregnant myself at the moment and being 4 months, I havenā€™t had alcohol since May and I wouldnā€™t even say I have a decent sized bump yet so unless she willingly drank alcohol while knowing she was pregnant I think itā€™s just bloat - however Iā€™ll happily eat my words if it turns out she is!
yes, i'm also 4 months and don't really have a bump! I don't think she's pregnant. Elle isn't big at all but she has always carried weight on her tummy. (Even when she did a bikini competition that was the last place to go - thats why i followed her originally as i also used to body build haha) I carry mine on my bum and thighs

Reactions: 7
The story sheā€™s just put on about her anxiety from uploading yesterdayā€™s video; not being funny but sheā€™s meant to be seeing a therapist - what, once a week? What sort of therapist has told her sharing all of this with the world on YouTube/Instagram is a good idea? Surely it will come up.
I think secretly the anxiety is because she knows sheā€™s a tit and people will comment and continue to call her out for it.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizesā€¦

Reactions: 20
If it causes her so much anxiety why does she keep doing it? Just stop social media. Itā€™s the right thing to do anyway. She should never have tried to make a ā€œcome backā€ all sheā€™s done is flaunt her wealth with holidays and expensive purchase and then exploit Katie to sell some tat loungewear . Itā€™s made it even worse if thatā€™s even possible. She should have apologised and left like you would have to in any other job. Sheā€™s done.

sooo anxious booā€¦ ps. Buy my tracksuit! āœŒ šŸ’‹

Reactions: 47
The story sheā€™s just put on about her anxiety from uploading yesterdayā€™s video; not being funny but sheā€™s meant to be seeing a therapist - what, once a week? What sort of therapist has told her sharing all of this with the world on YouTube/Instagram is a good idea? Surely it will come up.
I think secretly the anxiety is because she knows sheā€™s a tit and people will comment and continue to call her out for it.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizesā€¦
I only briefly watched the video and it seemed an attempt to recover the people's perceptions of her and the tweets - childhood trauma, lack of adult figure to look upto, mum died of a tumour so she's had to grow up...
I found it funny she said she wanted to talk about it "but not on this platform" - I think she would LOVE to go on Diary of a CEO like Molly Mae and have Steven dig around life experiences that might have resulted in her tweets - instead of her just being a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 29
That story is because she wants loads of the angles to pop in her dms and reassure her. She needs reassurance all the time because realistically she knows what sheā€™s doing is a piss take and the things sheā€™s saying are so out of touch. But if a few people reassure her she will go about her business as usual.

Reactions: 21
That story is because she wants loads of the angles to pop in her dms and reassure her. She needs reassurance all the time because realistically she knows what sheā€™s doing is a piss take and the things sheā€™s saying are so out of touch. But if a few people reassure her she will go about her business as usual.
Nah sheā€™s trying to get people to run to her YouTube and watch the video because her views are declining šŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Its so hard to have sympathy for someone who constantly contradicts herself, exploits her younger sister......and not forgetting is a great big racist :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
she eludes to not having the adult and guidance she needed in her childhood and throughout some of her adolescent...sounds like she's still trying to excuse her actions re the tweets etc.
Even without adult guidance (which I don't believe she didn't have for a second), you know whats right and wrong! that tit is ingrained from the day you're born!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.