Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poses in the last two...so cringe 😬 also the fact that she's boosted Saint out of shot

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know this reel from 01/10 could’ve just been pre recorded, but I’ve screenshotted it and changed the exposure/brightness/detail et al so we can get a better look…
Not gonna lie it looks like she just has suck you in pants on, can you/should you wear those sorts of things when pregnant? Idk. But yeah answers on a postcard!
ETA: lol I didn’t even realise how funny the edit made her lips look 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely see something but being pregnant myself at the moment and being 4 months, I haven’t had alcohol since May and I wouldn’t even say I have a decent sized bump yet so unless she willingly drank alcohol while knowing she was pregnant I think it’s just bloat - however I’ll happily eat my words if it turns out she is!

Reactions: 9
I know this reel from 01/10 could’ve just been pre recorded, but I’ve screenshotted it and changed the exposure/brightness/detail et al so we can get a better look…
Not gonna lie it looks like she just has suck you in pants on, can you/should you wear those sorts of things when pregnant? Idk. But yeah answers on a postcard!
Her lips hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
6F14DA29-C30B-4943-B376-F9DC09FE4BC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Come on own up 🤣
It would creep me out soooooo much if complete strangers were ‘hoping’ I was pregnant.
and that aside, even though Carby is a prick we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, imagine having pregnancy issues and watching people speculate like that - imagine being a stranger and reading people say tit like that. I lost a baby and it makes me feel weird when people are so desperate for others to get pregnant.

Reactions: 38
Conman’s most recent post says “ready for more life” with an artsy shot of the side of his face 😅

Maybe just chatting tit, but that could easily be taken as a pregnancy hint..

I don’t necessarily think Elle is pregnant, just a less flattering photo? But I’m sure the speculation helps with engagement..

Reactions: 4
Conman’s most recent post says “ready for more life” with an artsy shot of the side of his face 😅

Maybe just chatting tit, but that could easily be taken as a pregnancy hint..

I don’t necessarily think Elle is pregnant, just a less flattering photo? But I’m sure the speculation helps with engagement..
Knitted jumpers can be quite unflattering without positioning / tucking it. I actually like her coat despite the fact she looks like Del Boy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I work in central bath.. yesterday I wore jeans a jumper and some pointed slip on shoes- no coat. I was hot walking round at lunch as it was about 16/17 degrees. Why is she wearing a hat scarf jumper and huge coat? I swear these instagrammers try and wish winter being here

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.