Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scary thing is that she's probably still among us! Trust no one 😳

The American nanny story has been completely refuted though. Not gonna lie over the last few months I've had a bit more sympathy for Con though. He is deffo a knucklehead but he seems more like a harmless normal guy who needs to escape the white company hell
When was the nanny story refuted?

Reactions: 2

The American nanny story has been completely refuted though. Not gonna lie over the last few months I've had a bit more sympathy for Con though. He is deffo a knucklehead but he seems more like a harmless normal guy who needs to escape the white company hell
Let’s not forget his racists tweets too

Reactions: 12

Was the American nanny story refuted?
That's where the screenshot of Con's WhatsApp came from.

Reactions: 1
Oh Olivia is definitely still knocking about somewhere. That person had fake Snapchat accounts and everything! Full time fraud

Reactions: 18
To be honest, I think her ONLY pro as an influencer is that she regularly goes on her YouTube videos looking rough. I think it’s so important for young girls to see what these influencers actually look like when they’re not tarted up by professionals on Instagram. Please don’t come for me 🙈
Actually, that is true to be fair and I take my comment back now! What I should have said, is she looks absolutely nothing like she does on Instagram!

Reactions: 3

Really? So the nanny thing was a lie too?. I don’t think he’s cheated I think people just like to try stir the boat in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Really? So the nanny thing was a lie too?. I don’t think he’s cheated I think people just like to try stir the boat in my opinion
He definitely cheated, the partner of one of the girls he cheated with confirmed it on Facebook

Reactions: 25
He definitely cheated, the partner of one of the girls he cheated with confirmed it on Facebook
How do you know it’s not just another Olivia? 😂 some people are weird like that

er
Also how many people get accused or cheating by their partners when it’s not even true. He could think his girlfriend cheated

How do you know it’s not just another Olivia? 😂 some people are weird like that

er

Also how many people get accused or cheating by their partners when it’s not even true. He could think his girlfriend cheated
But The screenshot was from the local papers Facebook and a man had commented when they did a post about Elle being a racist and said that Connor was messaging his mrs last year so it’s abit different. I believe that random man!

Reactions: 25
I think he name was Becky, I’m local and know the guy that posted it.
Would you be able to speak to the guy since you know him to give more details and show more proof don’t get me wrong I believe you fully, because we never know there may be true to what Oliver was saying I 100 percent believe he cheated.

There relationship is a fraud just like her fake I have changed and no longer a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would you be able to speak to the guy since you know him to give more details and show more proof don’t get me wrong I believe you fully, because we never know there may be true to what Oliver was saying I 100 percent believe he cheated.

There relationship is a fraud just like her fake I have changed and no longer a racist.
What’s she supposed to say hi I’m a member on tattle life can you give me the goss love did your mrs cheat with the vampire or? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Seriously her blaming her parents and her childhood is bullshit. It’s another angle (HAHA) for her to get attention and sympathy!

She grew up with wealth and love. Anyone can see that from the way she behaves. You don’t get her level of confidence, cockiness and self obsession without being told you’re special every five minutes as a kid. It’s clear her mum treated her like queen bee…

Yes her dad went to prison and her mum and dad got divorced, so what 🤷‍♀️ loads of people have far worse and they don’t turn into nasty racist arseholes.

She’s so lucky to have had the life she’s had, maybe she wants to start showing a bit of gratitude.
People that blame everything on their parents & upbringing piss me off you can only blame that to a certain extent. She’s an adult and needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Off topic but I don’t have a great relationship with my dad and he always blames his upbringing and parents on how he raised us as kids and I feel it’s just an easy way to place the blame on someone else so they don’t have to take responsibility for their own actions and admit that they where wrong. Annoys the hell out of me.

Reactions: 14
People that blame everything on their parents & upbringing piss me off you can only blame that to a certain extent. She’s an adult and needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Off topic but I don’t have a great relationship with my dad and he always blames his upbringing and parents on how he raised us as kids and I feel it’s just an easy way to place the blame on someone else so they don’t have to take responsibility for their own actions and admit that they where wrong. Annoys the hell out of me.
Hi, are you me? My dad does that too. He did have a crap childhood which in turn made him a bad dad. But me and my 2 brothers are all doing well for ourselves and non of us turned out to be racists.

Yes, bad parenting can attribute to how a child grows up and becomes an adult and I do think a lot of elles comments came from a place of hate and I'm not justifying her comments, but some of the ones about her sister, if we take away Katie's disability. I think most people would make those kinds of comments about their annoying siblings and and off social media. But coupled with all the fat shaming and racist, zenophobic comments. Thats what makes her a horrible person. But she doesn't have to be like that just cus her parents were she could have broke that chain. I hope Saint is the one who does break the chain.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.