Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread cracks me up. The only good thing about them trying to return is it gives you guys new material 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 They are two of the most cringey embarrassing adults ever 😂 they have always given me the vibe of nerds desperately trying to be cool and fit in but they just don’t have IT

Reactions: 12
This thread cracks me up. The only good thing about them trying to return is it gives you guys new material 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 They are two of the most cringey embarrassing adults ever 😂 they have always given me the vibe of nerds desperately trying to be cool and fit in but they just don’t have IT
They’re not nerds they’re chavs 😂 (and before anyone comes at me - I grew up in a council flat I mean it in the sense of tacky) haha xx

Reactions: 14
times are hard for the swift’s, they can only afford one pret coffee between them :LOL:
God this tit makes me cringe SO much, whenever I see influencers posting photos like that I cannot get past the image in my head of them like trying to act 'natural' in the street and it just kills me, like imagine her trying to pretend she's casually walking with a cup of coffee, trying to pull her bag back up but she's either just frozen in that position pouting, or walking ridiculously slow for like two steps then repeating it over and over..... I just can't cope with it...... Imagine saint looking at pictures of his Mum when she was young and it's just Elle showing him her insta feed 💀

I'm the same when I see tourists doing it, highlight for me was seeing wannabe insta baddies sat on top of the holocaust memorial in Berlin trying to get their beige outfits and Balenciaga trainers in shot whilst staring out into the distance to in an attempt to portray raw, authentic emotion... honestly makes me feel sick, like what happened to just being natural and taking in your surroundings in the moment? Soz, went off on a bit of a tangent there but it's a sore spot for me

• Haha
Reactions: 43
God this tit makes me cringe SO much, whenever I see influencers posting photos like that I cannot get past the image in my head of them like trying to act 'natural' in the street and it just kills me, like imagine her trying to pretend she's casually walking with a cup of coffee, trying to pull her bag back up but she's either just frozen in that position pouting, or walking ridiculously slow for like two steps then repeating it over and over..... I just can't cope with it...... Imagine saint looking at pictures of his Mum when she was young and it's just Elle showing him her insta feed 💀

I'm the same when I see tourists doing it, highlight for me was seeing wannabe insta baddies sat on top of the holocaust memorial in Berlin trying to get their beige outfits and Balenciaga trainers in shot whilst staring out into the distance to in an attempt to portray raw, authentic emotion... honestly makes me feel sick, like what happened to just being natural and taking in your surroundings in the moment? Soz, went off on a bit of a tangent there but it's a sore spot for me
A guy told me he was on a date when news broke about the queens death, the girl he was with thought herself a bit of an influencer and asked if they could go take selfies outside the palace - he ended the date!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can anybody be bothered to watch her new YouTube? I was having a lurk and I see she’s uploaded a new one involving ‘therapy’ and other things. I came here to see if anyone had reported on it as I can’t bare to watch her. Looks like nobody cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A guy told me he was on a date when news broke about the queens death, the girl he was with thought herself a bit of an influencer and asked if they could go take selfies outside the palace - he ended the date!
Some people are honestly just massive twats aren't they 😂

Reactions: 7
She sounds like a right bellend banging on about her new era and spirituality
Love to hate watch but I had to skip through, genuinly thought what the duck are you on about love. she's just making excuses and trying to make herself look re invented. Bet she's still a racist witch- there I said it lol

You cant just decide to turn to spirituality... it doesnt work that way. If you're a self centred, egotistical racist woman, no amount of reflection or meditating can erase your dark soul

Reactions: 24
I know it’s probably what a lot of YouTubers do but I would cringe so hard if I had to position a camera every five minutes to capture myself turning on a lamp, boiling a kettle…
Also I’m sure there are people who could make a trip to Tescos an enjoyable watching experience. Carby is not one of them.
I’m sad for Hector being injured 🤕
Last week her parents weren’t there for her - this week they were trying really hard to find her a therapist
Stay tuned for her next business venture - medication/tarot/reiki (I’m into all of them but I wish she wasn’t lol)

I hate how she labels every vlog/tiktok as 'cosy'.. I've come to understand her definition of 'cosy' is lazy, half assed content where she mostly stays at home eating or going to tesco/a farm shop etc to go buy more food.

Also in her latest vlog, she mentioned she's coming into her "me era" (lol), something about not being a people pleaser 🧐 Sorry Elle, you've always been a superficial narcissist. Nothing new there tbh.

Reactions: 31
Elle got particularly snarkly and hostile when Conman announced he wasn't going to watch the Great British Bake Off with her... Elle hun, I don't think MeDiTaTiOn and ✨manifesting✨ will cure your passive aggressive tendencies. Maybe something to bring up with your therapist boo?

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 17.32.50.png
Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 17.33.03.png
Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 17.33.19.png

(Before anyone @ me for giving her YouTube views, I'm using YouTube API for developers, it doesn't contribute to views :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Elle got particularly snarkly and hostile when Conman announced he wasn't going to watch the Great British Bake Off with her... Elle hun, I don't think MeDiTaTiOn and ✨manifesting✨ will cure your passive aggressive tendencies. Maybe something to bring up with your therapist boo?

View attachment 1665367View attachment 1665368View attachment 1665369

(Before anyone @ me for giving her YouTube views, I'm using YouTube API for developers, it doesn't contribute to views :ROFLMAO: )
She’s an absolute howler!! Her ugly personality shows on her face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.