Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I think her ONLY pro as an influencer is that she regularly goes on her YouTube videos looking rough. I think it’s so important for young girls to see what these influencers actually look like when they’re not tarted up by professionals on Instagram. Please don’t come for me 🙈

Reactions: 50
Seriously her blaming her parents and her childhood is bullshit. It’s another angle (HAHA) for her to get attention and sympathy!

She grew up with wealth and love. Anyone can see that from the way she behaves. You don’t get her level of confidence, cockiness and self obsession without being told you’re special every five minutes as a kid. It’s clear her mum treated her like queen bee…

Yes her dad went to prison and her mum and dad got divorced, so what 🤷‍♀️ loads of people have far worse and they don’t turn into nasty racist arseholes.

She’s so lucky to have had the life she’s had, maybe she wants to start showing a bit of gratitude.

Reactions: 49
Did Miss Elle Darby ever get cancelled for this? I remember seeing the tweets but not this video, think of how many of her angels are working 9-5 to be called ordinary and not having the balls to do YouTube 🙃🙃
off topic but how does her nose look so much wider here??? has she had a nose job?

Reactions: 1
To be honest, I think her ONLY pro as an influencer is that she regularly goes on her YouTube videos looking rough. I think it’s so important for young girls to see what these influencers actually look like when they’re not tarted up by professionals on Instagram. Please don’t come for me 🙈
She would also really would put anyone off botox and fillers. Between the bruises all over her face to lips that look they could be used as a floatation device if your plane crashed, she really does a great job at demonstrating the consequences of getting wayyy too many injectable treatments :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
Elle got particularly snarkly and hostile when Conman announced he wasn't going to watch the Great British Bake Off with her... Elle hun, I don't think MeDiTaTiOn and ✨manifesting✨ will cure your passive aggressive tendencies. Maybe something to bring up with your therapist boo?

View attachment 1665367View attachment 1665368View attachment 1665369

(Before anyone @ me for giving her YouTube views, I'm using YouTube API for developers, it doesn't contribute to views :ROFLMAO: )
Good lord these are scary screenshots! She really needs that thick make up to look half decent.

Reactions: 3
If you missed out on the Oliviaobivia drama I seriously feel sorry for you because that was some top tier tit. (Bullshit). Shout out to those of us that knew she was a fraud all along though 🫡 throw back Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I watched Elle at the beginning when she was all gym competitions, I’ve never known that woman to cook a meal or bake , always eating out or having takeaways , now she expects us to believe she enjoys baking cinnamon buns .. pull the other one !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Less cosy, more chaos I say. Like GLM, you have kids. Show the reality of having kids. That 20 mins of cosy baking whilst the other half keeps your kid out the way is not realistic for the majority. I wish these influemcers would show it like it is and not try to fob us off with dreamy content. Yeah sure it's nice for a reel or story but for a YouTube video just show some reality ffs. If people still like you after the Tweets (beggars belief) then they'll think nothing less of you if you show yourself struggling whilst your kid has a full meltdown. Kids are not all sunshine and rainbows.

Reactions: 17
I just sat and read the whole Olivia thread 😂 omg what a ride that was 🤣
The scary thing is that she's probably still among us! Trust no one 😳

The American nanny story has been completely refuted though. Not gonna lie over the last few months I've had a bit more sympathy for Con though. He is deffo a knucklehead but he seems more like a harmless normal guy who needs to escape the white company hell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.