Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is what she would want people to say - she looks very very skinny here. Obviously tummy isn’t on show but this pic makes me doubt she’s pregnant if that makes sense?
She’s very good at posing to look thin…

Reactions: 17
Does she filter herself to duck or has she had weight loss surgery in some photos she actually looks ill from weight loss her face and neck is so much slimmer but then Instagram isn’t real so it could all just be filters

Reactions: 10
Thought I was the only one that's never liked uggs and I canny stand crocs either! They all just jump of whatever is trendy right now. Not an original thought between them.
Honestly couldn't have said it better myself! Like flies to tit, same with everyone hopping on the 'everything in my house is grey' trend because of Mrs Hinch, literally clones of one another!

Reactions: 12
Just seen Connor's latest post. Wow that dress and shoes look so bad. The dress is ill fitting with weird proportions and the shoes aren't giving her any favours.

2nd pic she's looking like a Little Britain character here, completely different race 🙄
That nose contour. Sweet Jesus. It’s like she’s rubbed her face through cons arse crack

• Haha
Reactions: 50
How do we know Olivia was a fraud again?
basically there was a whole con cheating story from Olivia, she even had fake screen shots and then someone else showed up laying in to Olivia and claiming they knew all the sordid details about it, it was a big drama THEN a MOD showed up and confirmed the accounts were all the same person 😂 it was a right mess.

I don’t think we did find out the truth about the nanny and the WhatsApp screenshots though.. it was definitely his number and there was a large amount of shared media between the two!

I know this is what she would want people to say - she looks very very skinny here. Obviously tummy isn’t on show but this pic makes me doubt she’s pregnant if that makes sense?
she does seems skinny here, she’s admitted to having eating disorders in her body builder days so I hope she hasn’t gone back down that route again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
basically there was a whole con cheating story from Olivia, she even had fake screen shots and then someone else showed up laying in to Olivia and claiming they knew all the sordid details about it, it was a big drama THEN a MOD showed up and confirmed the accounts were all the same person 😂 it was a right mess.

I don’t think we did find out the truth about the nanny and the WhatsApp screenshots though.. it was definitely his number and there was a large amount of shared media between the two!

she does seems skinny here, she’s admitted to having eating disorders in her body builder days so I hope she hasn’t gone back down that route again
If she’s been reading some of the comments on here about con cheating and liking skinny girls, I wouldn’t be surprised, I hope not because eating disordered kill

If she’s been reading some of the comments on here about con cheating and liking skinny girls, I wouldn’t be surprised, I hope not because eating disordered kill
Nikki Grahame is a good example of that

When the mod showed up and unraveled everything I just stared at a wall for a few minutes.

Tbh Olivia’s posts used to piss me off way before the ‘cheating’ scandal. Constantly dropping hints that she knows something and never sharing it. We’ve had better goss from nosey Dave

Reactions: 29

Nikki Grahame is a good example of that
It doesn’t need to be about what comments she reads on here. What’s said on here is based on fact.
Con actually said to her on broadcasted television “I’d leave you if you got fat”.

Reactions: 15
Just seen Connor's latest post. Wow that dress and shoes look so bad. The dress is ill fitting with weird proportions and the shoes aren't giving her any favours.

2nd pic she's looking like a Little Britain character here, completely different race 🙄

I reckon con got in trouble for not posting her enough

Also it’s nice to see Mateo takes time off from bar tending to work at the kid’s club too 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Trying to go down the Swyt route because Angelle is too associated with EDL….soz guys, Conman is a horrible racist too!

Reactions: 17
I find this picture such a weird pose, poor Saint’s position looks really uncomfortable. Why does she always try to look like a model? When she looks like a twit and nice muck on your uggs hun, i have uggs and I’m always so careful not to get any crap on them 🤣
She looks just like her Dad here. Not a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Connor couldn’t even raise enough money for the marathon, I doubt he will sell much under the SWFT brand if he is the face of it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find this picture such a weird pose, poor Saint’s position looks really uncomfortable. Why does she always try to look like a model? When she looks like a twit and nice muck on your uggs hun, i have uggs and I’m always so careful not to get any crap on them 🤣
Her face looks sooo to puffy here

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 18.15.38.png

Does anyone else find it narcissistic and weird to make your child into a mini-me clone? God only knows what she'd be like with a daughter, they'd definitely be 'twinning' :oops:

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.