Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the excuse for the SWFT launch? She came back for 1 launch cause it was KitKats but what will Connor do?

When there are influenzer brands such as Faded (chet sket) which are brill quality and genuinely a quite good bunch of stuff.. Why would men buy from conjob?

Reactions: 2
What's the excuse for the SWFT launch? She came back for 1 launch cause it was KitKats but what will Connor do?

When there are influenzer brands such as Faded (chet sket) which are brill quality and genuinely a quite good bunch of stuff.. Why would men buy from conjob?
I think the reason for only doing one more Angelle launch is because she a) needed to get rid of some stock and b) knew all along she was gonna plough everything into swft instead as I guess it has less hate associated with it than she does.

Reactions: 8
It’s kinda a win win for her. Angelle is associated with Elle Darby. The racist. Swift is Connor’s thing and Elles tweets took over Connor’s tweets so swift is kinda in the clear.. kind of. And Elle is now a swift so..

Reactions: 15
It’s kinda a win win for her. Angelle is associated with Elle Darby. The racist. Swift is Connor’s thing and Elles tweets took over Connor’s tweets so swift is kinda in the clear.. kind of. And Elle is now a swift so..
Count_Con don’t have a big enough following for his to be successful even if he did, his prices rival higher end brands which people like to buy so they can name drop. Your not going to show up in a tatty sweatsuit made by One_Cup_Con and brag to your mates like you would other nationally know brands. They are dreaming. Her content is as stale as their marriage and they have no business prospects to fall back on. They’ll both be working in B&M by the end of 2023.

Reactions: 22
Count_Con don’t have a big enough following for his to be successful even if he did, his prices rival higher end brands which people like to buy so they can name drop. Your not going to show up in a tatty sweatsuit made by One_Cup_Con and brag to your mates like you would other nationally know brands. They are dreaming. Her content is as stale as their marriage and they have no business prospects to fall back on. They’ll both be working in B&M by the end of 2023.
Don’t think they’ll ever have to work a normal job, they’ve got enough to live a comfortable life

Reactions: 5
If you missed out on the Oliviaobivia drama I seriously feel sorry for you because that was some top tier tit. (Bullshit). Shout out to those of us that knew she was a fraud all along though 🫡 throw back Friday
I wanted it to be true so bad 😭

Reactions: 3
People that blame everything on their parents & upbringing piss me off you can only blame that to a certain extent. She’s an adult and needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Off topic but I don’t have a great relationship with my dad and he always blames his upbringing and parents on how he raised us as kids and I feel it’s just an easy way to place the blame on someone else so they don’t have to take responsibility for their own actions and admit that they where wrong. Annoys the hell out of me.
Funnily enough my dad was similar. He was always a useless father and he blamed his own upbringing for that. He said he had to move schools and his mum was cold… doesn’t excuse him being cold. I had a crappy upbringing, but I’m not a bad person!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She had a very easy upbringing, yes her dad was a fraudster that went to prison but her mother kept the family together. She had no more trauma than anyone who’s parents split. Miss EDL was just a spoiled brat! She has clearly always thought she was very specia. Imagine being shown for what you truly think, get cancelled and yet still come back and all you do is post selfies trying to look sexy. What an actual waste of space.

Reactions: 30
omg I haven't been catching up with this thread in months😭 talking from like Jan or Feb loool is any of the originals here? All I know that she's married meatball head and she's back posting like nothing happened 🤡 Obvs need the money to build back up from her unoriginal tacky wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was uploading the 'legal' wedding photos???? The one that took place in Bath......???? Unless she hasn't had time to photoshop them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s making disgusting orgasm face again… does she not realise she looks like a head and also a twit wearing all those layers when it’s not even cold enough to be wearing big coat and a jumper/hat/scarf 🤣
That's a tit orgasm, if that's the face she's making😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s pregnant…. But I don’t think it will be too long until she is, they’ll deffo have a few more

Reactions: 29
I know this is what she would want people to say - she looks very very skinny here. Obviously tummy isn’t on show but this pic makes me doubt she’s pregnant if that makes sense?
Eugh, of course she's got a pair of those rancid low uggs or classic uggs or basic witch uggs whatever tf they are

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eugh, of course she's got a pair of those rancid low uggs or classic uggs or basic witch uggs whatever tf they are
Thought I was the only one that's never liked uggs and I canny stand crocs either! They all just jump of whatever is trendy right now. Not an original thought between them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.