Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the recent "feel sorry for me" video but gathering my information from you guys she was saying that she wasn't looked after properly from her parents. Good god, right so first off, my parents love me but they never gave me the attention or love that I needed. I have 2 younger siblings, one who has adhd and the other is my mum fave (I tit you not he is 🤣 its now a joke) anyway I'm very lucky to had what I had back then but my parents never supported me during my depression (my mum called it teen troubles because I never tried to kill myself) ignored me while I was being bullied then told me to just deal with it when I was abused by my ex partner. But I'm going to say this I HAVE NEVER EVER treated another human being with the vulgar, disgusting way that she has done because I honestly would be sick to my stomach with guilt. I understand she lost her mum but for God's sake stop rinsing her for likes. OK I'm done for this evening. BTW I'm not here for sympathy, I just wanted to make a point on it. 😊 Evening witches 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My father mentally and physically abused us and I'm not a racist cow bag! Imagine blaming your whole personality on your parents. To be honest her mum and dad sound like tit people but surely you cant blame all those vile tweets on them. Shes deflecting....maybe she should talk to her therapist about that. Deluded twonk!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
she eludes to not having the adult and guidance she needed in her childhood and throughout some of her adolescent...sounds like she's still trying to excuse her actions re the tweets etc.
Even without adult guidance (which I don't believe she didn't have for a second), you know whats right and wrong! that tit is ingrained from the day you're born!

100% this, every person is accountable for their own actions, people know right from wrong and she went to a very expensive private school and isn't stupid.
She has to stop dining out on what her parents did or didn't do to her and own up and say I was a bleep. Typical of someone who has paid privately for therapy, the therapis always finds an excuse for their behaviour instead of saying own it.

Reactions: 19
So she’s blaming her parents? The dad who finances everything for her. The mum who she made so many videos about when she died. Sorry I don’t believe it. I’d be fuming if I was her family and heard her spouting this crap. By that same logic, Katie should be as vile and she isn’t

Reactions: 63
So she’s blaming her parents? The dad who finances everything for her. The mum who she made so many videos about when she died. Sorry I don’t believe it. I’d be fuming if I was her family and heard her spouting this crap. By that same logic, Katie should be as vile and she isn’t
Such a good point!!!

Reactions: 8
From her 'cozy baking' fail tiktok to this "I'm anxious, plz buy my tracksuit" post, she ALWAYS has to shove something expensive into the shot (like the £5000 Van Cleef bracelet) :sick: I still can't get over how materialistic she is. Always trying find an excuse to flash her wealth.

Screenshot 2022-10-14 at 21.12.45.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They both genuinely look like corpses, their lifestyle must be dreadful. I guess that’s what you end up looking like if all you eat is tuna baguettes and biscuits and your whole life revolves around eye bleeping yourself

also Connor, AC Slater called, he wants his hair back

• Haha
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry.... Ellie feeling vulnerable for uploading that video in fear of being judged... :rolleyes:
Wow.... still seeing tweets that I've not seen before....she really was, sorry is, vile

And I'm not happy her mum is dead but my goodness she sounded like a piece of tit too

Reactions: 9
She’s liking an affiliate link at the moment isn’t she.. feels like someone needs more money

Also if she’s so anxious why doesn’t she take 6 months off social media again? She keeps banging on about how good it was for her but yet here she is trying so hard on social media and is clearly going back downhill in terms of her mental health. Funny how when it’s a choice she doesn’t want to do it..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.