Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her 'cozy baking' fail tiktok to this "I'm anxious, plz buy my tracksuit" post, she ALWAYS has to shove something expensive into the shot (like the £5000 Van Cleef bracelet) :sick: I still can't get over how materialistic she is. Always trying find an excuse to flash her wealth.

View attachment 1651126
People like Elle are trying to fill a void in their life that’s why the constant spending on holidays/cars/clothes/jewellery nothing fills the void so they keep spending and showing it off

Reactions: 29
I’m so surprised I can’t see any negative comments under her latest video, has she gone on a deleting spree? 🙄

Reactions: 1
She seems very down recently. Probably all for attention of realising her come back isn’t going the way she would like to. As in not taking any accountability and pretending all is good. Pathetic.

Reactions: 15
It's a sign
She has a lot of arrogance - if her and an entire team of management haven't created a successful comeback already, I think *that's* a sign and she should appreciate any following she does have left rather than keep pushing to figure it out and be successful

Reactions: 6
Did Miss Elle Darby ever get cancelled for this? I remember seeing the tweets but not this video, think of how many of her angels are working 9-5 to be called ordinary and not having the balls to do YouTube 🙃🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Did Miss Elle Darby ever get cancelled for this? I remember seeing the tweets but not this video, think of how many of her angels are working 9-5 to be called ordinary and not having the balls to do YouTube 🙃🙃
I hadn't seen this before and the ATTITUDE.
yeah, it kinda feels similar to Molly mae's 24 hours in a day statement...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her lack of self awareness is astounding.... it's not that people don't have the balls it's that they have some self respect and don't want to live off their parents 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol I have a 9-5 and I genuinely love my job. I wake up in the morning and look forward to my day. She can’t say the same given how ✨anxious✨ she apparently is and her entire job depends on her looks, fake relationship and sister which has a time limit. And hers was definitely shorter than expected 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 35
One could argue she doesn’t have a 9-5 because she doesn’t have the ‘balls’ to actually wake up and graft for the things she has, like ORDINARY people.
Or that she doesn’t have the ‘balls’ to own up to the fact she’s a racist piece of tit and that’s on her…not her parents, her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If no-one “ordinary” worked a 9-5 then she’d have no customers, no what I’m sorry Angelles.

Reactions: 16
That video looks to be around the same time she begged that hotel owner for a free stay in exchange for promotion and got told to fk off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, what exactly has she done education wise that would land her a decent job? duck all, she has no choice but to try stick out this social media career as she has nothing else she can do 🤣 degrees etc arent everything but it’s not like she’s even had a proper job ever, or has anything she could do instead lmao

Reactions: 27
This girl annoys me so much, literally everything handed on a plate. The way she has treated people in the past, took a break and seemingly picked up from where she left off. Annoys me that she is clearly a self-centred and entitled person, her followers lick her backside - seen a comment saying they are proud of her growth blah blah. What frustrates me the most is that she wanted to get pregnant and it happened within 2 months. I want, I get. Whereas people like me and my husband who have been trying for ages and it’s just not happening yet we are good hardworking people is like a kick in the teeth from the universe. Seeing this girl pop up on my YouTube mentions pouting at the camera with a I love me me me attitude and thinks the sun shines out of her backside makes me feel so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She has a lot of arrogance - if her and an entire team of management haven't created a successful comeback already, I think *that's* a sign and she should appreciate any following she does have left rather than keep pushing to figure it out and be successful
Oh she thought they were going to come back bigger and better and make even more money!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a single negative comment in the comments section on her video, Elle and Con spending life as a married couple sat together deleting them, GOALS :love:

Ngl this one made me howl though, drag her sis x

3f719371a3cc61e32bd6e56065233874.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.