Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember when someone claimed their friend received explicated images from Connor way back in Dec 2021? The was his actual number as it’s linked to his tik tok 💀 Swifty did cheat after all 💀
The number was publicly available on his FB or his gym FB so they could've got it from there but good spot.

Can't trust anyone after the Olivia fiasco

Reactions: 11
I had a dream El started working with a biscuit company and we all decided not to eat or buy that biscuit anymore and they went bust

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine publicly supporting those people and rushing to buy a racist label and then not receiving orders or refunds or any communication absolute clowns the lot of them 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited to say and then publicly moaning about jt what do you expect you’ve ordered off them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder how her dad (and how her mum would of felt if she was still with her) feel about her talking about them the way she has in her newest video saying about her childhood and not having the adult that she needed etc etc

Given she seems to have quite a close relationship with her dad it is odd that she speaks of him kinda negatively on a lot of occasions

Reactions: 27
I wonder how her dad (and how her mum would of felt if she was still with her) feel about her talking about them the way she has in her newest video saying about her childhood and not having the adult that she needed etc etc

Given she seems to have quite a close relationship with her dad it is odd that she speaks of him kinda negatively on a lot of occasions
her dad was in prison for a lot of her childhood so it makes sense she would feel that way about him

Reactions: 14

I get the impression the family "humour her".
I can't get the picture out of my head of the girls in the family meeting up with their dad and his partner for brunch, with their partners and children in a place where casual but smart wear looked the norm.
In walked Elle late, like the Queen of Sheba, dressed up all in white - including her coat, wearing sunglasses.
I noticed the immediate change in the atmosphere. Like, here comes the family narc.🥴

Reactions: 35
Gemma miles is definitely upstaging her on the cozy autumn queen stage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Regarding her dad, I remember seeing a vlog of Lucy’s that was a ‘meet the family’ sort of thing, they were at a meal. She asked her dad to introduce himself and he called himself something like a ‘criminal mastermind’ which got a simpleton laugh from everyone there. I don’t think a decent person would say that, let alone joke about it. Like he’s proud of it - I guess it’s given him the lifestyle he has.
And then Elle bragged about helping a charity, because although it was Lucy’s video it’s still ‘tHe ElLe ShOw’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Regarding her dad, I remember seeing a vlog of Lucy’s that was a ‘meet the family’ sort of thing, they were at a meal. She asked her dad to introduce himself and he called himself something like a ‘criminal mastermind’ which got a simpleton laugh from everyone there. I don’t think a decent person would say that, let alone joke about it. Like he’s proud of it - I guess it’s given him the lifestyle he has.
Imagine calling yourself a mastermind when you got sent to jail for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I haven't watched the recent "feel sorry for me" video but gathering my information from you guys she was saying that she wasn't looked after properly from her parents. Good god, right so first off, my parents love me but they never gave me the attention or love that I needed. I have 2 younger siblings, one who has adhd and the other is my mum fave (I tit you not he is 🤣 its now a joke) anyway I'm very lucky to had what I had back then but my parents never supported me during my depression (my mum called it teen troubles because I never tried to kill myself) ignored me while I was being bullied then told me to just deal with it when I was abused by my ex partner. But I'm going to say this I HAVE NEVER EVER treated another human being with the vulgar, disgusting way that she has done because I honestly would be sick to my stomach with guilt. I understand she lost her mum but for God's sake stop rinsing her for likes. OK I'm done for this evening. BTW I'm not here for sympathy, I just wanted to make a point on it. 😊 Evening witches 💪
I went through a situation similar at school, I got bullied by this girl literally until I left school and her excuse was that her mum died so that’s why she’s a nasty person. Like I said that’s so awful for you I’m so sorry but there’s absolutely no need to be a horrible spiteful cow to everyone around you. I was a victim and watched my mum get abused by her partner of two years but that didn’t make me turn out to be a total witch?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate the bad parents excuse. My sister went to high school with a boy who was relentlessly bullied by a certain child. The school turned a blind eye due to the bullies "bad parents". Yeh, well the victim ended up hanging himself because of it. It's just not an excuse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
just catching up on the last weeks bits.. the thing is, i really don’t get how she’s so thick to not understand that she could’ve really turned her platform around after this whole scandal? like? she could’ve done so much to educate other people, explain where she went wrong & how she’s now educated herself, worked alongside charities etc… there is still so much she could’ve done and portrayed on her channel which probably would’ve got her a lot more respect and some previous fans back. but instead she’s just came back after saying she “took a break” - some people might not have even heard about the scandal so this in itself is deceiving! she’s just came back to show off her wealth, numerous holidays and overpriced hideous wedding dress. she really could’ve done so much more and i will never understand how stupid she must be to not realise that.

Reactions: 25
EDL's 'cozy autumnal look' makes her look like the homeless man who waits outside the local Church to get €2 off my grandmother when she's on her way to Mass lol 🧐

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 16.09.50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm 20mins drive from Bath and the last few days have been t shirt weather!

She must be sweating like a pig (that's if she still can sweat after all the botox!)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm 20mins drive from Bath and the last few days have been t shirt weather!

She must be sweating like a pig (that's if she still can sweat after all the botox!)
Same, I've been wearing a t-shirt and light blazer to work and often have to take off the blazer 🤣 she's jumped the gun on the Autumn content in desperation for a bit of engagement.

Reactions: 8
just catching up on the last weeks bits.. the thing is, i really don’t get how she’s so thick to not understand that she could’ve really turned her platform around after this whole scandal? like? she could’ve done so much to educate other people, explain where she went wrong & how she’s now educated herself, worked alongside charities etc… there is still so much she could’ve done and portrayed on her channel which probably would’ve got her a lot more respect and some previous fans back. but instead she’s just came back after saying she “took a break” - some people might not have even heard about the scandal so this in itself is deceiving! she’s just came back to show off her wealth, numerous holidays and overpriced hideous wedding dress. she really could’ve done so much more and i will never understand how stupid she must be to not realise that.
If she’d truly changed and reflected she would’ve done this. But it doesn’t play into the Mrs Swift perfect life glitter fever dream.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.