Elle Florence #19 Madre, Mère, Moeder and Mum Bringing Up Bébé One Fishing Trip at a Time.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't be the only one who got "tommy bahama" vibes from her font choice on her website. 😂
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 10.23.05 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 10.22.36 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
only 2 pictures to advertise the bloody earings, this is clearly not good enough.

Reactions: 1
Right? If I'm buying something for cheap 2 pictures may be enough. But nearly 300 dollar earrings I need more than two dumb photos

Reactions: 2
It irks me that her product photos have nature as the background... I can't tell what anything actually looks like.

Reactions: 3
Hey, @NopeNotEver, it was an opportunity to use her favorite phrase my husband to remind everyone that she's not alone. Can't blame her for being proud. I'm shocked he's stuck around this long.
It's just disappointing that she didn't attribute her fruit toppings to her European heritage like she usually does.
I guess she has to resurface every so often to remind everyone that she has a child, so please buy her jewelry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elle really needs to give it up. I mean come on…..a couple photos of crepes on her Instagram after nothing for almost two months! I think she has used those same photos before. She needs to give up her channel and make one last video to her subscribers stating she is done with YouTube. It is very clear she is no longer into her channel. I think her husband does not want her to share her life on social media.

Reactions: 4
I am someone who is OK admitting they would actually really like for Elle to continue to make YT videos because I quite enjoy them, -don't lie, you know you do too, otherwise why are you here 😉🤭
I just looked at her channel to see how often in this past year she actually uploaded.....it has been 7 videos with an average of 11K views per video. Although that view amount is def not the best, it also def isn't the worst.
If she could just upload a video at least twice a month, that shouldn't be too time consuming on her busy schedule. She could have a handful of video topics and alternate them.
Here are a few ideas off top of my head:
  • Haul video - does not have to be expensive or massive. Could be beauty/toiletries/Elle clothes/Gigi clothes
  • Grocery Haul - That is a housewife thing to do right?
  • Cooking video - same as above
  • Lookbook/OOTD - for various events she might be going to etc. She has lots of clothes & should have plenty options to create looks for weddings/dinners out/fishing trips/what to wear while your husband flys a plane/work outfits...etc
  • Get ready with me videos - does she still do her own nails cos she could do that too and chat about about newest Hallmark movies or TV shows
  • Videos to showcase new jewelry designs
That is a least 3 months worth of videos there if she does 2 a month. Some of those options have sub options too so it would last way more then 3 months and then she can re-do them all again. 3 months is a season actually so she could plan all this out really well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am someone who is OK admitting they would actually really like for Elle to continue to make YT videos because I quite enjoy them, -don't lie, you know you do too, otherwise why are you here 😉🤭
I just looked at her channel to see how often in this past year she actually uploaded.....it has been 7 videos with an average of 11K views per video. Although that view amount is def not the best, it also def isn't the worst.
If she could just upload a video at least twice a month, that shouldn't be too time consuming on her busy schedule. She could have a handful of video topics and alternate them.
Here are a few ideas off top of my head:
  • Haul video - does not have to be expensive or massive. Could be beauty/toiletries/Elle clothes/Gigi clothes
  • Grocery Haul - That is a housewife thing to do right?
  • Cooking video - same as above
  • Lookbook/OOTD - for various events she might be going to etc. She has lots of clothes & should have plenty options to create looks for weddings/dinners out/fishing trips/what to wear while your husband flys a plane/work outfits...etc
  • Get ready with me videos - does she still do her own nails cos she could do that too and chat about about newest Hallmark movies or TV shows
  • Videos to showcase new jewelry designs
That is a least 3 months worth of videos there if she does 2 a month. Some of those options have sub options too so it would last way more then 3 months and then she can re-do them all again. 3 months is a season actually so she could plan all this out really well.
Hi Keiko, Thank you for your response. I actually started watching Elle in her Joe days. I was never aware of her before then so never saw any of the videos before the Joe era. I enjoyed her content, especially her cooking videos and the what I eat in a day videos. She seemed happy and more natural. Like you stated above she only put out seven videos last year. I just think that is too low of a count for someone that really wants a YouTube channel. The main thing I have noticed about Elle’s videos this past year is that she seems quite different. Basically very nervous. I feel her nervous energy. There is no natural flow to her anymore. She is trying too hard now for some reason. I really do think that her husband is influencing her to cut back especially now that they have a child. As we all know he is never in any of her videos. He might want to support her and her channel by coming on once in a great while or to introduce himself or something. I think if he would support her in this way she might put out more content.

Reactions: 7
I imagine the trip back to Vancouver was probably a painful reminder of everything she lost. Elle acts like she's so devoted to Gigi that she can't vlog but she enthusiastically documented it when she went to the city for a meeting and when she had coworkers over. She isn't vlogging because she spends all day in sweatpants and only leaves the house to go to Trader Joe's. To most moms that's normal but Elle thought she was going to be married to a rich guy and going out to events.

I rewatched the Christmas video from 2022 because I remembered that it was the most honesty I'd ever heard from her. She looked up and averted her eyes every time she mentioned the 'law firm' that she works for, how happy she is in her career and every time she talked about Fisherman. She was able to look at the camera when she spoke about everything else.

Elle will post when she has something to brag about. Which might not ever happen. For the time being I hope she feels trapped by her own poor choices.

Reactions: 8
I imagine the trip back to Vancouver was probably a painful reminder of everything she lost. Elle acts like she's so devoted to Gigi that she can't vlog but she enthusiastically documented it when she went to the city for a meeting and when she had coworkers over. She isn't vlogging because she spends all day in sweatpants and only leaves the house to go to Trader Joe's. To most moms that's normal but Elle thought she was going to be married to a rich guy and going out to events.

I rewatched the Christmas video from 2022 because I remembered that it was the most honesty I'd ever heard from her. She looked up and averted her eyes every time she mentioned the 'law firm' that she works for, how happy she is in her career and every time she talked about Fisherman. She was able to look at the camera when she spoke about everything else.

Elle will post when she has something to brag about. Which might not ever happen. For the time being I hope she feels trapped by her own poor choices.
Marrying Fisherman is the least of her bad choices. He's better than Rick and Chris, and I think he's better than Joe (Joe is a bit effiminate). Fisherman is a good choice for her. He's not poor - probably making at least 6 figures at his current job which is not bad. It's just his family doesn't come from money and there is no intergenerational wealth. It's so hard to save money and buy a house these days w/o an inheritance unless you're making $300,000-$500,000 a year minimum. Most lawyers don't make nearly that.

It's just Elle made terrible choices for herself - in terms of her own career. She has no savings whatsoever and probably spent 6 figures easily wasting her money on luxury items, mountains of clothing (which probably doesn't even fit her anymore, with her new body and new role as mom) and luxury bags.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Well, I just want to point out big law associate starting salary is $210,000+bonus this year...so most big law lawyers, at least in the US, are making $300,000 plus. Could have been Elle herself if she's willing to put in the work.

If Elle could go back in time and chat with her younger self, what do you think she would tell herself?

I think she would tell herself to get promoted in the previous job she was in. She might tell herself to do the drinks idea the other doll did (so basically steal that dolls idea). Hopefully she would tell herself not to waste her time with Rick, country BBQ guy & not to move in with Chris. She would probably give tips on how to keep Joe.

Reactions: 5
If Elle could go back in time and chat with her younger self, what do you think she would tell herself?

I think she would tell herself to get promoted in the previous job she was in. She might tell herself to do the drinks idea the other doll did (so basically steal that dolls idea). Hopefully she would tell herself not to waste her time with Rick, country BBQ guy & not to move in with Chris. She would probably give tips on how to keep Joe.
Agreed! I also think she would tell herself to stop including Joe in her vlogs (or at least minimize it); find a non-profit to support and volunteer with; vlog her trying to actually grow her businesses (attend a jewelers' summit, a small business owners' conference, etc.); organize roundtables of other Canadian entrepreneurs to share their experiences; mentor a high school, college or law student.

Post a full video once a week as a minimum but start incorporating YT shorts more often. When she and Joe go their separate ways, take one year off from dating before jumping into a new relationship. Travel to places other than Hawai'i for goodness sakes. Don't just attend barre classes, try joining a local club sports team or hiking group. Take on a pro bono case. Step out of your comfort zone!

She would tell herself none of these things. Let's be honest.

She would say, "Elle... you are beautiful, smart, perfect, and suuuuch a trooper. Keep doing exactly what you did!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Elle would 1000 percent look back and say "those guys don't know what they are missing"

I feel like Essiebutton's comments after she got engaged about how the guys she used to date are "missing out" is the same kind of deluded thoughts Elle would have.

She has no ability to think critically, especially about her own life and choices

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Elle would 1000 percent look back and say "those guys don't know what they are missing"

I feel like Essiebutton's comments after she got engaged about how the guys she used to date are "missing out" is the same kind of deluded thoughts Elle would have.

She has no ability to think critically, especially about her own life and choices
Yeah they totally dodged a bullet 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 2