Elle Florence #19 Madre, Mère, Moeder and Mum Bringing Up Bébé One Fishing Trip at a Time.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was extremely romantic! The current luff of her life bought her cheese! He's such a good boy!
LOL that reminds me of the time she asked Joe to go buy a card for a wedding they were attending later that day. She was positively gushing when he came back with a card, marvelling at his ability to navigate a drugstore and choose one, "wow bunny, this looks amazing! I love the colours and it's a nice thick paper!!". She really thinks men are a different species and should be praised for everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly all that praise for the cheese just makes the whole thing more sad. What sort of level of weaponized incompetence is Fishy at that buying cheese is praised? Elle's expectations might be too low

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Joe ever bought her cheese. Rick might of bought easy singles. Chris probably bought some for himself & let her get a sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have read somewhere when she was studying “how to date” that praising a man for any little rinky dink thing they do is a way to keep them interested in you. 🤮

She must have read somewhere when she was studying “how to date” that praising a man for any little rinky dink thing they do is a way to keep them interested in you. 🤮
She probably read it in some 1950s ladies magazine, the same one she gets home decor and fashion advice from. It's creepy how she acts like a little girl and/or mommy figure around men... that's so unattractive and deranged. I'd be weirded out if someone told me I did a good job buying a greeting card or picking up cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No church OOTD for Easter? No bragging about the elaborate meal she made for her husband? IMO the weirdest thing present day Elle does is show off what she makes for him. It's as if she's so honored to have found a man who hasn't run away. Wow, you get to work fulltime and cook for him! Do you get to do his laundry too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For Easter, they probably ate a meal on their coffee table in front of the tv. So weird that she's ended up this way, when she's all about being showy and pretentious. You would think she would take the opportunity as a "wifey" to set a fancy table with pretty dishes and silverware, but nope.

• Haha
Ok Elle's dream job is available. I saw a posting for a job at Nordstrom as a Senior Legal Compliance Associate. It is remote, and while it is not an attorney position I feel it gives me the vibes of her old Canadian job where at least it is in legal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok Elle's dream job is available. I saw a posting for a job at Nordstrom as a Senior Legal Compliance Associate. It is remote, and while it is not an attorney position I feel it gives me the vibes of her old Canadian job where at least it is in legal.
Please DM her and let her know. I’d love to see her use that discount to purchase 18 new cashmere sweaters. 🤭

• Haha
Remote won't work - she won't get the satisfaction of everyone staring at she struts to her cubicle with bags and bags of Nordstrom after a two hour lunch break! She'd be feral over getting the staff discount to blow on Nest candles and boring Halogen sweaters 😂😂😂

• Haha
I used to work at Nordy’s the disco is not great only 20% AND doesn’t work in Chanel or any leased space. But it did work in the resturant… lol

Reactions: 4
She probably read it in some 1950s ladies magazine, the same one she gets home decor and fashion advice from. It's creepy how she acts like a little girl and/or mommy figure around men... that's so unattractive and deranged. I'd be weirded out if someone told me I did a good job buying a greeting card or picking up cheese!
I bet She totally did! Or it was Mama Spermbrows who gave such tips. This must be how she caught english weirdo Neil who was clearly infatuated.

• Sick
  • Haha
It's the end of an era y'all. I don't think Elle plans on posting again. She's never gone this long without a video - not even after her breakup with Rick or Joe. I still can't believe she wouldn't make a good-bye video or IG post though. At first I was worried that something may have happened, but since she recently updated her website, we at least know she's okay (yes this is a gossip site, but I know that no one here wishes ill on Elle at the end of the day). Maybe hubby put his foot down and said he doesn't want her doing social media anymore.

I first found this website during the pandemic when many of us were isolated and seeking community. It's been so much fun chatting, gossiping, and exchanging stories over the past few years! You all are a funny and fierce group of ladies! Hopefully we can be reunited on another thread soon LOL! 🤗

Reactions: 11
Don't worry @Annie_HTX. Eventually Fisherman will leave her and someone will find her profile on a dating app. Then we'll have plenty to talk about! Until then we might be treated to more ads for her dropshipping jewelry, another 'surprise' pregnancy, more vlogs where Elle pretends to be religious, a day in the life vlog of Elle taking care of her rugrat while Fisherman is off pursuing one of his hobbies.
I still think going back to Vancouver did her in. She probably misses her old life. It didn't seem like living in the suburbs was ever on her to do list. I imagine her old friends are probably in relationships that are happier and didn't involve any baby-manipulation. Wait, isn't Fishernan's annual trip to Destin cominh up? Elle could vlog that.

• Haha
I still think going back to Vancouver did her in. She probably misses her old life.
I can imagine - her life is so different from how she lived in Vancouver. Even though her life was superficial back then, she seemed a lot happier and joyful compared to whatever she's doing now. Maybe the pregnancy-induced marriage blues are hitting her, too, and she's realizing fisherman isn't the husband she thought he would be. She has everything she wanted (husband, baby, big house, enough cashmere to cloth a small country) but paid a huge price. It's a sad cautionary tale.

• Sad
I feel sorry for her child, being brought into all this. I hope for the baby's sake - and Elle's - that Elle isn't experiencing postnatal psychosis.

IMO Elle seems like a good mom. I think she isn't uploading because it's not like the old days. There's no long hair and makeup ritual. She's wearing sweatpants and $200 linen shirts for her zoom meetings. Most days she probably only leaves the house to run errands. She seemed to enjoy mentioning her husband at first but her vlogs indicate that she does all of the errands, cooking and most of the child rearing. I think she wanted her channel to be a place where she could give off the appearance of having it all.

She vlogged during December because she had two parties and a trip to Hawaii. The rest of the time they go to the midwest and Florida. She knows it's not enviable. I'm also not sure that even she wants to document her life right now. I always think of her IG stories decorating the Christmas tree by herself. I think Elle would rather stop posting vs showing what she's really up to.

Reactions: 9
I'm also not sure that even she wants to document her life right now. I always think of her IG stories decorating the Christmas tree by herself. I think Elle would rather stop posting vs showing what she's really up to.
I agree, she's living a very normal and boring existence as a work-from-home mom of a toddler so there really isn't anything interesting to film, unless people want to watch her sitting at a desk working or wiping down a highchair. I get the sense she doesn't really leave the house much - they live out in the suburbs and she's never filmed any content being out and about in Seattle, even before the baby.

That said, it feels disrespectful to her audience to basically disappear! She could easily put up an Instagram post saying she's taking some time off or something.

I don't know if anyone here is a Swiftie, but I listened to the new album leak and there's a reference to Destin in the song Florida!!! Made me laugh thinking about Elle as it's not a great take. I'd pay good money to see Elle's face hearing what Taylor has to say about the place her kid was conceived...

• Haha
Reactions: 3