Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

APoppy

Ok but hang on 34 is still young
34 is still young, but in the context of young professional I don’t think so. Young professional implies to me you are just starting your career in a junior level role. At this point in life most people have 10 maybe more years of working experience. I think after 5 years working experience you can’t really use the young professional line. Elle is just a law professional at this point. The term law and professional applied loosely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
I do not remember this, what did she buy how did this go down? Anyone have the video?
Don't have the video but she went to the Coach store (not the outlet, so full retail pricing) to get Joe a briefcase for his birthday. She got it but then also "treated herself" to leather gloves, a couple of sweaters and a leather wristlet. So the briefcase was $300 but all her treats were $1200. Joe ended up selling the briefcase on Facebook for $90 when he moved in with his fiance 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

thecatlass

VIP Member
The vlogmas is making me sad. I had to stop looking.

She can take multiple pictures of the flowers but can't stick her hand with the new tennis bracelet in front of the flowers 😂

Is Ginette her bestie?

There appears to be a second bracelet but she will never stop wearing Joe's
Haha ponte pants aka leggings still going strong. Laughing at her pinky finger. She reminds me of the main character of an old British sitcom 'Keeping up appearances' called Hyacinth 'Bouquet' Bucket. She also had serious delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

thecatlass

VIP Member
Also, how selfabsorbed is the comment about Fishy's grandmother 'thinking' about Smelle a decade ago? She didnt think of YOU, you dimwit. It could have literally been any woman but only you were brash enough to pull an oopsie pregnancy trick 😆

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
View attachment 2325809
Elle gets such gushing comments that are completely removed from reality. I don't get it. Drama free? Meeting someone, getting engaged to them, and then being dumped by them in the span of six(ish) months is dramatic. Class and dignity? Elle spread vile and disgusting nonsense comparing the vaccine to the Holocaust. Kind and loving? I guess Gigi and her cats get the love. Everyone else is there to serve Elle in some way.
Comments like these are written by women who have 'live, laugh, love' plaques around the house.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Her insta bio should read 'Rent-a-desk attorney by day, scammer & wannabe tradwife by night' :p
---
I agree in the context of life but Elle graduated university in May 2011 and started working a few months after that. She's been in her "legal career" for over ten years, so there is nothing young, beginner or new about her professional endeavours.

She needs to grow up, in multiple capacities. The young professional silliness is the tip of her deluded iceberg.
I agree, 34-year-old is not an OLD person but calling yourself 'young professional' makes others think you just got your first job.
---
Also, can we take a minute to mourn the death of Smelle's fantasy life? 😆 there is no way that Joe or Chris the English troll would have had their wife go back to work 3 months after childbirth ;) Especially if it wasn't a permanent role. I wonder if she watches Hallmark movies while 'reviewing contracts' or whatever she does for a living lol The fact Smelle is back at work is telling, clearly you can't support a family of three (+ Spermbrows) in a rented McMansion on Papa Fish salary.
---
Moving Mt Nordstrom from Vancouver to Florida to Hawaii to Seattle to Bainbridge, renting countless storage units and paying for cat hotels, renting airbnbs in Seattle, wasting months studying for WA bar and paying for it, just to marry a religious hick Fishy was a poor return on investment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Drasticactions

VIP Member
The thing is her house wasn't 2 mil CAD when they bought it. That's how much she sold it for. Pretty sure someone it looked up (years ago now) that ginette paid maybe 500 or 600k for it. So not a cheap house, definitely an expensive house but she definitely made a lot on the sale of that house.

I don't think anyone is saying Elle grew up poor, just that when you go to private school there will always be someone richer than you. And some people focus on what they are "missing" instead of what they have. I think her envy shaped her as a person and is what drives her. She envies other people and has a desire to be envied that's the reason she started YouTube I think.

People like elle don't see their own privilege. She doesn't see that she had one very loving mom who signed her up for all those extra opera singing classes and fencing or whatever it was she did as a kid. She doesn't see that she grew up spoiled in a big house by the beach. She doesn't see that she had a devoted mother. All she sees is what she didn't have. She didn't have a dad, she didn't have that coach wristlet, and whatever else she felt like she "needed". She doesn't care if those kids who were richer than her had emotionally absent parents, she doesn't care if those kids who were richer had parents with crippling debt due to the need to keep up with the jones, she just cares that they had something that she didn't have and wanted for herself

Lovely

Chatty Member
I have to say I really miss Vancouver Elle, I started following her journey during her Joe era. Peak Elle I might say!
Vancouver Elle would throw herself off the balcony she stole from Joe if she could see the state of her life right now. She thought she was going to marry a lawyer and live the Vancouver Club lifestyle. Instead, she's in the Seattle suburbs married to a guy she had to drag up the aisle when she was eight months preggo and is living in a fugly rental with stick-on wallpaper. She's the ultimate unfluencer.

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Well everyone, what was your favorite moment from vlogmas?
The hideous Handmaid's Tale outfit she wore to Fisherman's work Christmas party. Elle's fashion sense is truly atrocious and she looked so much better during her Vancouver days. I used to think certain choices (midi skirts, sleeveless cable knit sweaters, unicorn dresses) were bad but they were nothing compared to post-pregnancy suburban Elle. She is actually dressing like Ginette, it's sad but fitting at the same time 🤣

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Looks like Ginette never moved out of her Hawaii apartment? Elle's taking photos in the building courtyard with Gigi... the same one she took photos in with Rick and Joe and Chris. At this point it's the courtyard of failed relationships 🤣

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
It is creepy and ultimately, sad for Gigi. She'll eventually find out her parent's serendipitous love story (as Elle will no doubt explain it) was actually a pregnancy-induced quickie marriage between two people who had been casually dating.

Then again, by the time Gigi is a teenager she'll have heard all sort of crazy stories from her mum. How she was a law professor and corporate lawyer boss babe, how she has never, ever lived in Florida, and how she was a European princess who persevered through the uncouth culture of Canada and the USA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

thecatlass

VIP Member
More stories up. I'm confused at the hand squeezing movement that Gigi does when Elle carried it. Is it baby sign language?
Elle seems to encourage the interaction with the phone..how to make a future self centered mini Elle.

Also only the Nespresso advent calendar= thigh budget this year. How many calendars she had last year?3? More?I only remembered the tea one, but know she had more.

Her top looks like nothing, and when she shares Gigi's lunch I think the background is messy and not tidy. Like she mentions the nanny,to make us understand that Ginette does not live with them and babysit the baby.
Spermbrows could still live with them but maybe doesnt feel like being a permanent go-to person for all childcare.
---
Screenshot_20231201_230706_Chrome.jpg

---
Anyone remembers this cringefest of an engagement photoshoot curtesy of Papa Rick's father? 😁 Oh how time flies! This was only late summer 2019. I remember distinctly that Smelle photoshopped out the hair on Ricky's arm and tried to give him a biceps lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

PrePackingPrep

I think Elle's days of sharing on the internet are coming to an end. Vlogmas was her showing what she makes her husband for dinner. She is a shopoholic who was told to budget. They're probably saving up for a house but even if they buy one, Fisherman would probably [rightfully] not want her to show it.
And her life now is not up to the standards she used to have. Everything needed to be luxurious. Remember when she was moving in with Joe and complaining that the bathrooms were outdated? It was the nicest apartment she'd ever had and she was a brat about it. The house they're renting now is far more outdated than that apartment was.
She has nothing to brag about. It looks like her husband has a ton of hobbies that keep him busy and she set herself up for being bored by pretending to love fishing while they were dating. She can't brag about his car like she used to with Chris. I suppose she thinks it's exciting that he flies but honestly, it's just another thing for her to tag along for.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2023-10-31-21-38-00-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Joe has recieved two awards from some sort of law magazine. Good for him for starting his own firm! A stark contrast to rent-a-desk, Walmart fashion, scammer, fake lawyer Elle.

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
Ok so we got a video but she retired Santa Bebe? Where in the world was she filming with her little boy. I guess it was Ginette's house but some of the shots seriously looked like there was a storage facility behind them at times. And is her mom really keeping the place this messy or has Elle come in like the Tasmanian devil only to leave the place in shambles from her visit. The scene certy isn't brag worthy for princess Elle.
She needs to reconnect with Special Someone and do a remix "Santa Gigi" 🤣. I agree the house looked messy with the mountain of Amazon boxes in the background (Mount Nordstrom 2.0?) but I think Ginette is just as messy as Elle. Remember when Elle moved into Ginette's temporary home for a few months? That place was seriously packed with stuff and was overwhelming. I think the Lecocq Wine Aunts just cannot let anything go, ever. They're both hoarders!

• Haha

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
She didn't seem happy at all in Florida. Much like now, she was convincing herself then she was happy. Peak Elle was in Vancouver with Joe.
Joe-era Vancouver was definitely her peak but I think she was happier the first few months in Florida than she's ever been in Seattle. She was planning a nice wedding (no Costco desserts or maternity wedding dresses), looking for a job and was able to spend the summer travelling with Grandpa Rick. Her time in Seattle has been chasing a conservative Christian dude around fishing spots and then waddling down the aisle pregnant. So depressing.

PrePackingPrep

We also recommend that she find someone from a traditional place, like the midwest. I remember posting that she should move to the south because she could find old fashioned religious men. Btw Elle, even back on the GG forum I posted years ago that I knew you were going to use a 'surprise' pregnancy to try to keep a man. So predictable. So desperate.