Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Joe on Instagram still, mostly bc I liked a lot of his underwater photography. Anyway it looks like he just proposed to his gf on a beach somewhere and the ring looks big. I hope Elle is seething
She's no longer following him? I had to scroll through everyone she follows because I forgot his last name. :LOL:

Please do share/post the photos! This is the tea right here!

Reactions: 5
She's no longer following him? I had to scroll through everyone she follows because I forgot his last name. :LOL:

Please do share/post the photos! This is the tea right here!
I wonder when she stopped following him, she was for such a long time. Did this engagement result in the unfollow, did he remove her from his followers? She is still following Chris.

I’m happy for Joe and his girlfriend now fiancé. They seem like a really cute couple that actually has real interests in common. Elle must be a bit disappointed by the news. She wanted that to be her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230403-174554.jpg

Joe and his fiance celebrating the big news!

I'm sure the wedding won't feature Costco cakes nor a heavily pregnant bride 🤣

Joe looks so much happier than he ever did with Elle. Escaping her (snobby, shopaholic, grifter, delusional, toxic) clutches was the best thing to ever happen to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2076856

Joe looks so much happier than he ever did with Elle. Escaping her (snobby, shopaholic, grifter, delusional, toxic) clutches was the best thing to ever happen to him.
I don’t think we’ve ever seen Joe smile so genuinely before. I’m happy for this couple. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww! Joe looks so happy! That's such a genuine smile. I'm happy for him. He's a good egg; always was, in my opinion.

Elle Ensom is a waaaay better name than Eleanor (or is it Eleonore?) Florence Marie Lecocq Grumstrup. What a mouthful. Also, I guarantee you that part of her reasoning for taking his name was to escape her online reputation under her maiden name.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Joe's fiance's ring is tasteful and elegant. Meanwhile Elle tried to pass off her urine-coloured engagement ring as "custom designed by Tiffany". What a liar! I won't even get into her current engagement ring as it's months after the actual marriage and she is still "designing" it.

I'm sure Elle is fuming at this news. She treated Joe shabbily and still expected a ring and that stay-at-home mom, Yaletown, daily trips to barre, American Express-funded life. True delusion.

Reactions: 11
OMG yeah remember she didn't really show the pee color "custom" color Ricketts Tiffany ring. And she tried to brag about it being custom and having 8 diamonds but I checked and the standard ring has 8 diamonds as per standard so there was nothing custom about 8 diamonds, of all the things to brag about :rolleyes:
No word on what her self designed ring looks like? Wonder when that will happen.

No word on what her self designed ring looks like? Wonder when that will happen.
I think they must have been on a tight budget trying to fit the wedding in before baby arrival. So I assume the ring will happen once fishy is able to afford it.

Awwww...well done, Joe! My goodness, what a lovely fiancee!!!

I can't believe Joe wasted so much time on someone like Elle, but then again, everybody makes a stupid mistake or two, I guess. My best wishes to the happy couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Elle was the best thing that ever happened to Joe because he learned from that relationship what he didn't want and he adjusted his life/relationship choices accordingly. If only Elle had the same level of self-awareness, she'd be in a very different place by now.

Reactions: 12
Elle Ensom is a waaaay better name than Eleanor (or is it Eleonore?) Florence Marie Lecocq Grumstrup. What a mouthful. Also, I guarantee you that part of her reasoning for taking his name was to escape her online reputation under her maiden name.
Wow…Eleanor Florence Marie Ensom has a nice ring to it. And you know Elle was saying that in her head over and over again with glee as she attended the wedding show in Vancouver.

Instead she got Eleanor Grumstrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see this before?

---
View attachment 2076856

He looks so happy and his fiancé looks normal.
---
View attachment 2076856

Awwww...well done, Joe! My goodness, what a lovely fiancee!!!

I can't believe Joe wasted so much time on someone like Elle, but then again, everybody makes a stupid mistake or two, I guess. My best wishes to the happy couple!
He didn't really did he? they only dated for over a year right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He didn't really did he? they only dated for over a year right?
They dated for almost two years. They were coming up to their two year anniversary Elle was expecting a ring and Joe dumped her.

They dated for almost two years. They were coming up to their two year anniversary Elle was expecting a ring and Joe dumped her.
That's right, they had also lived together for a year when she was dumped. Joe has been dating his fiance for a few years, definitely since before the pandemic.

Contrast that to Elle... met, pregnant, engaged and married in the span of sixteen-ish months!

That's right, they had also lived together for a year when she was dumped. Joe has been dating his fiance for a few years, definitely since before the pandemic.

Contrast that to Elle... met, pregnant, engaged and married in the span of sixteen-ish months!
Let’s not forget the quickie engagement to Rick, and crying over special someone at the airport after a few months of dating. Meanwhile Joe found the one right after Elle. See what a lack of self awareness can do to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget the quickie engagement to Rick, and crying over special someone at the airport after a few months of dating. Meanwhile Joe found the one right after Elle. See what a lack of self awareness can do to you.
What's her vlog called where she is crying over SS at the airport called?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.