Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast πŸ₯–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely going to have another baby soon. She's got nothing else going for her and by now her partner is probably pretty unenthusiastic about their rushed marriage and Ginette as their roommate.
I really thought old Elle was going to come back swinging! Videos of her smug face, mentioning her husband 100x, showing off designer bags that are mommy friendly. Honestly, I think instead she's going to have back to back pregnancies and start posting crockpot recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Ginette an only child? I don't believe Elle has mentioned any cousins or family outside of mommy dearest.

Reactions: 3
Is Ginette an only child? I don't believe Elle has mentioned any cousins or family outside of mommy dearest.
When Elle (Ginette) bought her Italian car, she talked about her Italian cousins saying it was a good brand. I don't recall her ever discussing family beyond that. She hasn't travelled to Italy or Belgium as an adult and they haven't hosted visitors so I think it's distant family at best. Surely if Ginette went back to the motherland, Elle would tag along.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Elle (Ginette) bought her Italian car, she talked about her Italian cousins saying it was a good brand. I don't recall her ever discussing family beyond that. She hasn't travelled to Italy or Belgium as an adult and they haven't hosted visitors so I think it's distant family at best. Surely if Ginette went back to the motherland, Elle would tag along.
What!! She hasn't visited either country?? So she's going by her mom's account or what she reads online about the food, people, and culture???

What!! She hasn't visited either country?? So she's going by her mom's account or what she reads online about the food, people, and culture???
My bad... she has travelled to Tahiti, which is French Polynesia. Does that count? Technically it's France πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The only trips she's filmed as an adult are within North America, Hong Kong, Tahiti, England and Thailand. To be fair, when she was living in England for law school I'm sure her mother and stepfather Neil took her on some trips to the continent. A weekend in Rome doesn't exactly make one Italian though.

Reactions: 2
If she went to Italy ot somewhere else, she would have definitely bragged about it. I would be confident in saying that Elle has not visited France ever in her life and has probably not been to Belgium or Italy since she was a baby.

Reactions: 9
If she went to Italy ot somewhere else, she would have definitely bragged about it. I would be confident in saying that Elle has not visited France ever in her life and has probably not been to Belgium or Italy since she was a baby.
But she has a vinegar jug in a stunning blue that reminds her of the Almalfi coast! She puts fruit on her waffles! What more do you people want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her lack of travel astounds me. She had it so good for years, with that job and all the time off plus Joe/her mom subsidizing her expenses. I would've been touring Europe every summer if I was Elle! Then she could actually compare the blue of the Almalfi coast to her vinegar jug.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she has a vinegar jug in a stunning blue that reminds her of the Almalfi coast! She puts fruit on her waffles! What more do you people want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Her lack of travel astounds me. She had it so good for years, with that job and all the time off plus Joe/her mom subsidizing her expenses. I would've been touring Europe every summer if I was Elle! Then she could actually compare the blue of the Almalfi coast to her vinegar jug.
It's especially bizarre considering that she went to university in the UK. You can get pretty much anywhere in western Europe from here within a couple of hours and there would have been very cheap flights at that time (less so now). So she could very easily have traveled to France and Italy, even on a relatively low budget.

Reactions: 5
It's interesting that if you search her name on Google now, tons of other results pop up. She's been doing a lot of PR and purposely putting her name out there on other websites to drown the gossip out.

• Haha
Hopefully she comes out of the woodwork next month, like she said she would. In her infamous leopard coat. Throwing the fishing cage overboard comically. With zhee zhee strapped to her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found this interview Elle did --

She says her mother was "a financial whiz in a male-dominated environment in the 80s". Hmmm what sort of financial whiz would allow their 30-something child to be an unemployed grifter for years on end? Would a financial whiz really have an out-of-wedlock baby with a man from a foreign country?

Her best advice is to "Be careful what you wish for, and especially, who you wish for. Surround yourself with good people who want the best for you, who you can trust. I learned this one the hard way!". Is that a thinly-veiled reference to Rick? She needs to stop. He didn't force her to get engaged, she was a willing partner in that farce!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ugh is she playing the part of victim, when there is a video trail online of her making one bad impulsive decision after another?!? She left her stable job and community in Canada, and dragged her mismatched furniture and hoarded clothes all over North America in search of a man to marry.

Just be honest, for once. What you really wish for is that Joe Apartment view and the tennis bracelet / Vancouver club life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's interesting that if you search her name on Google now, tons of other results pop up. She's been doing a lot of PR and purposely putting her name out there on other websites to drown the gossip out.
She's even paying Google for ads so that her website is the first thing that appears when you search Elle Florence. Another charge on Ginette's credit card every month!

She's also been putting her real name all over her various websites (jewelry, bistro, interviews, her work profile) because if you Google it this forum is one of the top results.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.