Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dated for almost two years. They were coming up to their two year anniversary Elle was expecting a ring and Joe dumped her.
That's not that long in the grand scheme of things and she was still only in her 20's

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see this before?

Yes, I posted that before. She's such a Karen, and a liar (she didn't move to Seattle in 2019, she was in Florida with her Grandpa Rick). I don't believe for a minute she was refunding people because their scarf didn't arrive within three business days. People aren't dummies and understand things being sent between countries takes a few weeks. Comparing other countries to the US is ridiculous because we have much lower business costs and taxes (and on the flipside terrible health care and education outcomes ☹). Anyways, complaining about $13 to mail a scarf that costs $150 (hugely inflated profit margin) is ignorant and tacky. Of course scammer Elle wouldn't pay extra for tracking, God forbid she have $5 less to spend on an ugly handbag or an oatmeal sweater.

Reactions: 8
She cried over SS in one of her Tahiti vlogs? Or maybe before she went to HI for Xmas (just before the Tahiti trip)

Reactions: 4
She cried over SS in one of her Tahiti vlogs? Or maybe before she went to HI for Xmas (just before the Tahiti trip)
I think she was just going to Hawaii, SS broke up with her right after she got back from her trip. I could be wrong. She deleted that Vlog. There was also Dean and the Daily Hive scandal. Elle has provided us with a lot of drama over the years.

Is SS the one she sings her Vlogmas intro with or is Music guy someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I forgot about Dean. Guess she finally got someone to come inside her :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is SS the one she sings her Vlogmas intro with or is Music guy someone else?
Yes, Special Someone Single Dad with a love of country music masterminded Santa Bebe. Elle hosted his parents and his little girl for lasagna, which she served out of a round dutch oven (sloppy). He promptly dumped her after she got back from cruising Tahiti with her mother, which led her to replying to Rick's unsolicited DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, Special Someone Single Dad with a love of country music masterminded Santa Bebe. Elle hosted his parents and his little girl for lasagna, which she served out of a round dutch oven (sloppy). He promptly dumped her after she got back from cruising Tahiti with her mother, which led her to replying to Rick's unsolicited DM.
Santa bebe 😺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2076856
Joe and his fiance celebrating the big news!

I'm sure the wedding won't feature Costco cakes nor a heavily pregnant bride 🤣

Joe looks so much happier than he ever did with Elle. Escaping her (snobby, shopaholic, grifter, delusional, toxic) clutches was the best thing to ever happen to him.

Congrats to Joe! He and his lady look very happy! You can tell it's the real deal (y)

View attachment 2076856
Oh, they both look so happy! Love Joe's grin, he's like a little kid that's just went to pick up his first puppy. Looks like a beautiful area they're in too. Well done Joe, I'm sure everything felt perfect for them :) (also, unrelated, but loving the colour on his fiancee's nails)

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2076856

I'm sure the wedding won't feature Costco cakes nor a heavily pregnant bride 🤣

Joe looks so much happier than he ever did with Elle. Escaping her (snobby, shopaholic, grifter, delusional, toxic) clutches was the best thing to ever happen to him.
Congratulations to the couple! Now this is the life our Eleanor hoped and prayed for, the life that is how being lived by Joe’s fiancée. Just goes to show that being selfish and conniving never works out at the end. The woman and he seem very suitable (both very successful and actually real lawyers) and may they have a long and happy life together

Reactions: 8
Aww, congratulations to Joe and his fiance. And look Elle, she didn't have to resort to using an 'unexpected' pregnancy to get the ring.
Elle deleted the videos with Joe but the truth is, this could have been her. In the early days Joe was in love with her. If she had just held back from shopping every day and been less selfish, he probably would have proposed.
I'm sure they won't serve pies in disposable dishes at their reception.

Reactions: 5
Aww, congratulations to Joe and his fiance. And look Elle, she didn't have to resort to using an 'unexpected' pregnancy to get the ring.
Elle deleted the videos with Joe but the truth is, this could have been her. In the early days Joe was in love with her. If she had just held back from shopping every day and been less selfish, he probably would have proposed.
I'm sure they won't serve pies in disposable dishes at their reception.
I don’t think so. I think Joe really wanted an equal partner, hence he is with a real lawyer now. Ending the shopping won’t have helped Elle any. Eventually Joe would have seen through the faux girl boss. That is who he was in love with, on paper Elle can make herself sound super impressive.

I feel like shopping is fine (even if it is a fair bit) as long as you still pay your way regarding rent & bills (50/50 split with SO). Trouble is she wasn't (even with the law-ish job, tap water pearls & those overpriced polyester scarfs) earning enough to support her habit whilst being fair with the money split.
She def could of gone 50/50 if she didn't shop so much, but she seems to of been getting an endorphin hit when she shopped and so couldn't give that up.
Do we know what Fisherman does for a living and if he is likely paying the bigger half on expenses?

Reactions: 4
I feel like shopping is fine (even if it is a fair bit) as long as you still pay your way regarding rent & bills (50/50 split with SO). Trouble is she wasn't (even with the law-ish job, tap water pearls & those overpriced polyester scarfs) earning enough to support her habit whilst being fair with the money split.
She def could of gone 50/50 if she didn't shop so much, but she seems to of been getting an endorphin hit when she shopped and so couldn't give that up.
Do we know what Fisherman does for a living and if he is likely paying the bigger half on expenses?
he works at Blue Origin as an engineer.

No one knows how they split their expenses since Smelle has been intent to keep her private life private. 🙄 considering she’s a “lawyer” and he works as an engineer, they are still renting, I don’t think either of them are good at managing money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kind of thought our gal would pop up with some banal Easter Instagram post. Some predictable 'mommy n' me' pastel/floral jazz...
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Kind of thought our gal would pop up with some banal Easter Instagram post. Some predictable 'mommy n' me' pastel/floral jazz...
🤷‍♀️
I know. It's been a while since she's entertained us with her weird antics... bring back the cray, Smelle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.