Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast šŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shame in enhancing your looks but Elle would never admit to having work done.
Boasting about your "European" heritage/genes (which is idiotic because Europeans can be just as ugly as the rest of them) is in stark contrast to talking about what surgery/cosmetic procedures you've had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It also looks like she may have had the buccal fat removed from her cheeks. She's always had really full cheeks, but there was a transition when her cheekbones became more pronounced. Kudos to her doctor(s)! They definitely tweaked her look in a way that's difficult to put your finger exactly on it. Too bad she'll never give those folks the credit they deserve. Lots of folks on YouTube get work done and their pre-surgery, and post-surgery videos get tons of views. No shame in enhancing your looks but Elle would never admit to having work done.
I think she had a jaw surgery (moving it forward) and it changed it all.

Reactions: 3
This could be it. Was Elle doing insivalign around the time? She would have to move her teeth with jaw surgery to adjust to her new bite.
She had some special braces. She couldnā€™t do Invisalign because her ā€œEuropean sized teethā€ wouldnā€™t fit in the trays or something like that. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had some special braces. She couldnā€™t do Invisalign because her ā€œEuropean sized teethā€ wouldnā€™t fit in the trays or something like that. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It must be so tiring being Elle and being so special. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It must be so tiring being Elle and being so special. šŸ˜‚
Poor thing is about as special and unique as a lawn gnome now that she's relegated to the Seattle suburbs. How ever will our girl stand out among the yummy mummies at the daycare? She can wear her granny's Hermes scarf and talk about putting fruit on her waffles. I'm sure everyone will be amazed at the European goddess in their presence!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She had lingual braces. Nothing special, they are just braces on the inner surface of the teeth. People get these so that their braces are not visible. She should have just gotten regular, buccal braces - having braces as an adult makes you "speshul" , after all!!

Reactions: 8
I mean having braces visible shows you have extra cash to spend. You'd think Elle would see it as a flex!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she had a jaw surgery (moving it forward) and it changed it all.
Nah, that kind of surgery takes a long recovery time. Plus, she still has the overbite she used to have prior to the surgery. So, I think she got something less involved. But some kind of jaw job she did get.

Nah, that kind of surgery takes a long recovery time. Plus, she still has the overbite she used to have prior to the surgery. So, I think she got something less involved. But some kind of jaw job she did get.
She got a chin implant to help mask her overbite.

Reactions: 4

Not sure if anyone else has listened to this. But major eye roll
---
Lots of word salad and making her fraud investigator job sound like it was a lawyer job
---
Totally ignores the fact that she lived in FL before moving to seattle
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

---
Lots of word salad and making her fraud investigator job sound like it was a lawyer job
---
---
Wow... it's scary how easily she lies, exaggerates and obfuscates her story. She's the Seattle version of George Santos!

Now part of her story is that she didn't pursue big law or public prosecution because she wanted work/life balance. Hmm... you can't pursue something you were not offered, darling! You did your internship at a big fancy law firm and they didn't invite you to stay on. No shame there, it's competitive! You also would never be hired as a prosecutor because you've never worked in a courtroom and have a terrible work ethic. "Your honour, request to recess for an hour? The Sephora sale is today and I'm rouge, so..."

She also made awkward references to feminism throughout the interview. Talks about the pressures women in law face to balance it all and female hustle culture. How would she know anything about that?!? Then mentions how being online is challenging because of the sexist trolls and toxic haters but she perseveres because of her community. Yeah, your community to sell to!

If anyone thought she was starting a new leaf and was changing from being a narcissistic, deluded, lying fruit loop ... nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

---
---
---
Omg, the vocal fry! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Elle has ever been on an antidepressant or any medication. I wonder how she is recovering from her pregnancy. I know you read here E, update us!

The fake, syrupy "yaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaAAa!"

I couldn't even. This is why no one wanted to join Elle for pre-natal orchard yoga.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nordstrom closing in Canada. Maybe Elle will make a montage of her best trips to the mall to reminisce about her old life with Joe when she was still in her prime.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.