Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast šŸ„–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nordstrom closing in Canada. Maybe Elle will make a montage of her best trips to the mall to reminisce about her old life with Joe when she was still in her prime.
That daily Nordstrom trips and Vancouver Club brunches on weekends life seems like another lifetime for Elle! She's got to be devastated that slipped through her fingers. Despite Joe's relatively simple lifestyle, he was fairly generous on the financial front and if Elle kept her crazy in check, he would've definitely been the type to pony up for Vancouver Club membership, a nice house in the city, and overpriced brunches with the occasional Nordstrom haul. He definitely enjoyed coming off as a guy who was successful with a glammed up girlfriend, so he probably would've paid for some of Elle's regular fillers and botox as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nordstrom closing in Canada. Maybe Elle will make a montage of her best trips to the mall to reminisce about her old life with Joe when she was still in her prime.
The end of an era! Poor girl didn't realize this haul would be the pinnacle of her Vancouver life. She'll never get the satisfaction of hauling multiple bags of designer goodies back to her cubicle while her co-workers stare šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
End of March is the end of Elle Ā“s Ā« maternity leave Ā». Wonder what type of vlogs we are going to get for spring and motherā€™s day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
End of March is the end of Elle Ā“s Ā« maternity leave Ā». Wonder what type of vlogs we are going to get for spring and motherā€™s day.

I'm hoping for a "What Baby G Mamma G got me for my 1st Mothers Day" šŸ¤žšŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nordstrom Canada couldn't hack it after they lost all their Elle-on-a-3-hour-lunch-shopping-spree business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still laughing at what a muppet she is. Why did she get so much filler before she started showing?
87ABCA2B-B9DF-45B2-B577-5D22E9C563F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good grief, what an unflattering photo! Looks like she's carrying triplets with that huge belly. Perhaps someone indulged in too many fries (with mayonnaise, because European heritage) and skipped exercising due to bƩbƩ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are sure to be bloated vlogs about "how I balance career and motherhood" - still with no husband in sight, no discernable "career", and no mention of all the free assistance she is getting from Mamma G.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if she just stops posting on YouTube entirely.
She basically has. Over the last couple of years every video has felt like an afterthought. She barely posts on Instagram. Vancouver-era Elle would have been blasting out mom-to-videos at a swift clip (hi, Rick!) and pushing her scarves and pearls.

Reactions: 12
her more natural hair looks nice, not sure if it is the filter or the angle but her forehead looks bigger than I remeber, or did her hairline recede a little after giving birth?

Reactions: 10
her more natural hair looks nice, not sure if it is the filter or the angle but her forehead looks bigger than I remeber, or did her hairline recede a little after giving birth?

Unfortunately, hair loss after birth happens. Hopefully, it'll come back with a little help from some vitamins.

Can these silly women please put a hat on that poor baby's head? It's terrible- both mom and grandma are bundled up, yet the baby is exposed! Poor little ears! Someone needs to explain to Elle that heat is lost from the top of your head. Babies, esp newborns, should wear a hat to keep them warm and be protected from the sun. I bet if Elle moved her jacket, we'd see that baby's bare feetšŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, hair loss after birth happens. Hopefully, it'll come back with a little help from some vitamins.

Can these silly women please put a hat on that poor baby's head? It's terrible- both mom and grandma are bundled up, yet the baby is exposed! Poor little ears! Someone needs to explain to Elle that heat is lost from the top of your head. Babies, esp newborns, should wear a hat to keep them warm and be protected from the sun. I bet if Elle moved her jacket, we'd see that baby's bare feetšŸ™
EXACTLY what I was thinking!! Why in the heck is this baby so exposed? Jamming her inside your coat is not the way to protect her in the cold, dumbass Elle!!

Aaaaaand- what in the hell do these two dimwits have to say about International Women's Day, anyway?? A lot of nerve Elle has for mentioning this on her Instagram. Women's rights are being eroded AROUND THE GLOBE, and these two with their stupid right-wing ideologies are part of the damned problem. It's a great world that your daughter will inherit, Smelle. F*ck both you and your nitwit mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg her beaver teethā€¦

View attachment 2014769
I canā€™t help but think that they look completely different than how they portrayed themselves when Elle was still living in Vancouver during her Chris and Joe days. Pre-Special Someone Elle would never look like this. They look like average, middle class white ladies from middle America. Not that thatā€™s a bad thing, but itā€™s such a far cry from Elleā€™s social climber, WASP-y days. Maybe Elleā€™s happier with how her life turned out? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I do prefer her hair this way over the pageant hair.

Also, yeah, why ā€œcelebrateā€ international womenā€™s day when youā€™re both currently right-wingers thanks to Fishy and never gave a tit about anyoneā€™s ā€œrightsā€ before that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, yeah, why ā€œcelebrateā€ international womenā€™s day when youā€™re both currently right-wingers thanks to Fishy and never gave a tit about anyoneā€™s ā€œrightsā€ before that?!
Such a feminist, this one. The #ExclusiveBreastFeeding is very on brand for Elle, essentially shaming anyone who doesn't breastfeed their child. Many women can't and even if they can, who cares if they don't? Your ability to latch a baby on your boob isn't anything to brag about. I won't even go into the other hashtags...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.