Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has sufficient French to be able to raise a bilingual baby (my husband is French so he speaks to our baby 100% of the time in French and i speak English); i reckon Elle would speak to her baby in English with French words/phrases thrown in, but not 100% full time (which doesn't matter, but knowing Elle she will make a big deal about Gigi’s French/Italian/Belgian/European heritage despite being born to 2 American parents in America 🤔🧐)
Gigi is about as European as Hilaria Baldwin and like Ms. Baldwin even her odd name can't hide the fact that she's American through and through. I just know Elle is going to constantly brag about Gigi's European roots and the other moms will snicker at her preteniousness.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think before Elle got her chin implant she was cute. But I mean I think a lot of people look their best at 25/26/27 and I think (maybe I'm remembering wrong) she was about that age when she got the implant. She was also very happy then so I think that makes a huge difference.

I mean not everyone ages well and that's ok. There is way more to life than having a pretty face. But for someone vain like elle having an ugly baby will bother her. Most babies are weird looking. A lot of people don't grow into their face until they are older.

Hopefully she is happy that her baby is healthy. I can't imagine why else she'd put insta filters on a baby if it wasn't bc she was concerned about how it looked.

Reactions: 5
I think before Elle got her chin implant she was cute. But I mean I think a lot of people look their best at 25/26/27 and I think (maybe I'm remembering wrong) she was about that age when she got the implant. She was also very happy then so I think that makes a huge difference.

I mean not everyone ages well and that's ok. There is way more to life than having a pretty face. But for someone vain like elle having an ugly baby will bother her. Most babies are weird looking. A lot of people don't grow into their face until they are older.

Hopefully she is happy that her baby is healthy. I can't imagine why else she'd put insta filters on a baby if it wasn't bc she was concerned about how it looked.
She's probably sad that the baby doesn't look "European" 😔
The amount of contents and questions pertaining to the baby having blue eyes was disturbing.

Reactions: 6
The amount of contents and questions pertaining to the baby having blue eyes was disturbing.
Gross. Elle's also started following accounts of people with 5+ children. She's really leaning into this "TradWife" nonsense, isn't she?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Gross. Elle's also started following accounts of people with 5+ children. She's really leaning into this "TradWife" nonsense, isn't she?
I think that she is going to have 2-3 kids back to back because she started a bit « late ». Gigi.1 and Gigi.2 are going to be irish twins if she doesn’t take birth control (breastfeeding doesn’t count..).

Reactions: 7
How would they afford the lifestyle Smelle wants if they were to have more kids with only one parent working? They don't even have a property to their names.

Reactions: 9
Of all the new identities we thought Smelle could have "TradWife" wasn't one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I agree she was prettier when she had the weak chin. It made her look youthful and cute and quirky in a "not traditionally pretty" way. But then again I am someone who finds an imperfect face cute! The thing that bothers me is her absolute refusal to admit she's had plastic surgery. It's as clear as day. One video she had no chin at all and the next she had a very prominent one. "Bad root canals" don't do that, Elle.

She's also had obvious cheek fillers and lip procedures. I've never seen anyone with lips that naturally have a dip in the middle like that but if I am wrong, please correct me.

The thing that really bothers me though is that she is posting her kid online. She won't even post her husband because of privacy but she can splash her kid all over her instagram? That's gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How would they afford the lifestyle Smelle wants if they were to have more kids with only one parent working? They don't even have a property to their names.
Maybe she'll push fishy to get a higher paying job, or demand he take out a large loan for a mortgage? She can spin it as providing stability for their family and how sad Gigi 1, 2, 3 would be without a stable home since landlords can tell a tenant to leave pretty much whenever they want with some notice.

She won't have much to her name in terms of income but she can always rely on mama G to treat her to some designer goods or nice restaurants. Meanwhile, the upkeep of the family and home will be a trad man aka Fishy's problem.

I think that she is going to have 2-3 kids back to back because she started a bit « late ». Gigi.1 and Gigi.2 are going to be irish twins if she doesn’t take birth control (breastfeeding doesn’t count..).
Breastfeeding is not birth control. That’s why my brother and I are less than 11 months apart. I’m 2/2 and my bro is 12/30…same year.

Maybe she'll push fishy to get a higher paying job, or demand he take out a large loan for a mortgage? She can spin it as providing stability for their family and how sad Gigi 1, 2, 3 would be without a stable home since landlords can tell a tenant to leave pretty much whenever they want with some notice.

She won't have much to her name in terms of income but she can always rely on mama G to treat her to some designer goods or nice restaurants. Meanwhile, the upkeep of the family and home will be a trad man aka Fishy's problem.
Larger loan = higher repayments= less disposable income
Also, isn't Seattle real estate very expensive? I wonder if Fishy is sitting on a large deposit and just wants to save enough to buy outright in the middle of nowhere where he comes from. That would probably be 14th house move for Smelle.

i don't know about USA but in the UK the banks will only lend up to 4-5x of borrower's annual income. They also take into account how many people rely on that income To determine if the borrow can afford monthly repayments. In case of Grumpstrup family there are already 3 people relying on a single income.

Larger loan = higher repayments= less disposable income
Also, isn't Seattle real estate very expensive? I wonder if Fishy is sitting on a large deposit and just wants to save enough to buy outright in the middle of nowhere where he comes from. That would probably be 14th house move for Smelle.

i don't know about USA but in the UK the banks will only lend up to 4-5x of borrower's annual income. They also take into account how many people rely on that income To determine if the borrow can afford monthly repayments. In case of Grumpstrup family there are already 3 people relying on a single income.
Goodness, could you imagine Elle being in an even more isolated place? She's in a suburb now, but in watching her vlogs you'd think she was living in a remote mountain cabin. There seems to be no life around her or in that house. It must be very lonely. For hers and Gigi's sake I hope they're not moving out to the country, at least not anytime soon. What a far cry from the bustling metropolitan streets of Yaletown...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness, could you imagine Elle being in an even more isolated place? She's in a suburb now, but in watching her vlogs you'd think she was living in a remote mountain cabin. There seems to be no life around her or in that house. It must be very lonely. For hers and Gigi's sake I hope they're not moving out to the country, at least not anytime soon. What a far cry from the bustling metropolitan streets of Yaletown...
It's strange how she was more outgoing when she lived on an island that required a ferry crossing to get to the city. Now she's on her (literal) mountain away from humanity. Google says Nordstrom is only a twenty minute drive -- maybe it's financial pressures keeping Elle away? Even during her Rick era she was getting our more -- remember her fashion videos filmed in the cul-de-sac? I don't see why she made such a big fuss about moving to the USA for her career when she's unemployed and watching bad Netflix all day with the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will we ever know who special someone was? The image in my head is Elle looking like Miss Voila Swamp laughing and saying "ill never tell" 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she had surgery? Do you mean her lazy eye?
I don't believe she has admitted publicly to having any work done, but if you watch her earlier videos it's pretty obvious. Her lazy eye is the one thing she hasn't had surgery on. I think someone mentioned this had to have been corrected early on in life.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe she has admitted publicly to having any work done, but if you watch her earlier videos it's pretty obvious.
The most obvious work is on her chin/lower face. It went from being quite plump to quite chiselled. Elle had a Nordstrom haul video many years ago where her face was swollen and she could barely speak. She told viewers it was because of a bad root canal (numbing gel wearing off) but her face changed overnight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The most obvious work is on her chin/lower face. It went from being quite plump to quite chiselled. Elle had a Nordstrom haul video many years ago where her face was swollen and she could barely speak. She told viewers it was because of a bad root canal (numbing gel wearing off) but her face changed overnight.
It also looks like she may have had the buccal fat removed from her cheeks. She's always had really full cheeks, but there was a transition when her cheekbones became more pronounced. Kudos to her doctor(s)! They definitely tweaked her look in a way that's difficult to put your finger exactly on it. Too bad she'll never give those folks the credit they deserve. Lots of folks on YouTube get work done and their pre-surgery, and post-surgery videos get tons of views. No shame in enhancing your looks but Elle would never admit to having work done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.