Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to congratulate Fishy for making Smelle more right-wing and conservative than Ricky could have ever dreamt of 🤣
When she moved to the Swampland, I thought things were super bad but her current life is crazy. I strongly believe she got pregnant because she feels like her own codependent mother-daughter relationship is perfect and she wants to continue that madness in the next generation.
---
Another point I'd like to mention is that Smelle is very immature and basically a spoiled 8-year-old in a body of a 34-year-old woman. Every time a guy kicked her out of his apartment, she ran to mommy who made sure her baby girl got her dose of retail therapy. Now the mother actually lives with them in the same house (which, if you ask me, is a sure way to destroy any new marriage), so that princess Smelle doesnt ever have to face the reality of motherhood and can always just park the kid with grandma. I don't believe that suffering will improve you as a person but i strongly believe that if you decided to have a kid, it is yours and your partner's responsibility. It is great to get help from others but having a live-in nanny in a form of your parent is just too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe that fraud wanted to recognize International Women's Day when her greatest accomplishments are having her mom pay her rent and finding someone traditional enough that he married her after her 'surprise' pregnancy. I wonder if Elle will ever admit that Ginette lives with them.
Elle seems to be very happy that she had a girl and very focused on this three generations thing. She showed several grandmother-themed Christmas gifts for Ginette and I would love to know if she got similar gifts celebrating Gigi's paternal grandparents. I hope every holiday Fisherman's parents visit and stay with them. I can't imagine coming home from work to my mother in law and her dog.

Reactions: 13
Based on vlogmas it seemed like it. Ginette had a stocking, mentions of her eating dinner with them, mom regularly was seen in clothes/coats Elle bought (with ginette's money)

Would explain the big house they got. Room for Gigi and ginette and room for Eric to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Based on vlogmas it seemed like it. Ginette had a stocking, mentions of her eating dinner with them, mom regularly was seen in clothes/coats Elle bought (with ginette's money)

Would explain the big house they got. Room for Gigi and ginette and room for Eric to hide.
Ginette being around for Christmas makes sense though, it's her first one with the baby! I assumed she would move into the townhome Elle used to live in. Maybe money is tight and she had to give up the lease and move in with the Grumstrumps 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Do we know that Ginette lives with them? Has Elle ever mentioned that?
Ginette and Smelle seem more attached at the hip than ever. My bet is that Momma moved in with Smelle and husband victim. A wedding gift, if you will. It works out for everyone. Clueless Smelle gets free 24/7 help with raising her little surprise package, fisherman can remain hands-off and hang out at the local fishing hole, and Mamma G has purpose in her life again. Sounds like a dream !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she mentioned her mom was only staying for Christmas. Would love Ginette to meet a nice man and to have fun sans Smelle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Would love Ginette to meet a nice man and to have fun sans Smelle.
Well she dated that British man, Neil, and she acted like a dead fish when he hugged her. I'm thinking any relationship with Ginette means having to accept the codependency and roll with the crazy. The more I think about it, the more I think Ginette pulled an Elle Joe situation -- maybe she only dated and lived with Neil because he lived in England and she could visit Elle every weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's safe to believe that Ginette is living with them to help care for the baby. She's very lucky to have the extra (and free) help- not many families do. When do you think she will post again? Probably not until she's bounced back...late April, maybe May, maybe June?

The next video will be the Nordstrom anniversary sale haul and then in the last five seconds, "oh, and we're pregnant again!". I can 100% see Elle wanting another baby.

• Haha
The next video will be the Nordstrom anniversary sale haul and then in the last five seconds, "oh, and we're pregnant again!". I can 100% see Elle wanting another baby.
If Eric manages to get baby trapped twice, who is the real fisherman? Elle keeps reeling him back in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A baby doesn't really trap a guy. He could still feck off and just pay child support.

Reactions: 4
Maybe babies will be her new addiction. She can start hoarding babies, instead of unflaterring, hip-length cashmere sweaters and weird-colored designer bags.

If she has another daughter, she'd have to decide who will get her most-prized tennis bracelet from the luff of her life.

• Haha
Maybe babies will be her new addiction. She can start hoarding babies, instead of unflaterring, hip-length cashmere sweaters and weird-colored designer bags.

If she has another daughter, she'd have to decide who will get her most-prized tennis bracelet from the luff of her life.
Well she has started following a bunch of Instagram moms with 5+ children!

I can't picture Elle bonding at all with a boy, or with Gigi if she's more of a tomboy. I can't see her even knowing how to interact or relate with a child in general to be honest. It's not all giggles and baby voice. She's so immature and has no emotional intelligence.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We are due for another Elle personality shift. Aside from the Rick Florida Stay At Home Fiancée Elle, we’ve also had Country Music Elle and Fish ‘n Hike Elle. Now she’s morphing into Trad Life Procreate and Chill Elle.

🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are due for another Elle personality shift. Aside from the Rick Florida Stay At Home Fiancée Elle, we’ve also had Country Music Elle and Fish ‘n Hike Elle. Now she’s morphing into Trad Life Procreate and Chill Elle.

🍿🍿🍿
We also had Vancouver Club Socialite & Nordstrom Addict (Joe era) and Jetsetter Arm Candy (Chris the English Troll era).

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.