Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have vlogmas 2019 (Rick era) videos to Share ? 🙏🏼💕
One of you posted one or two that were related to the wedding, but do we have more ?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried to check the birth record of Gigi? Since Washington is an open records state?
Also is her name really Gigi or its short for something ..

Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried to check the birth record of Gigi? Since Washington is an open records state?
Also is her name really Gigi or its short for something ..
Ginette’s cousin commented on IG that the full name is Giuliana !

Reactions: 6
She's not ashamed of baby yet, she might think fisherman is beneath her looks wise🙄
imagine being Eleanor Lecocq and thinking that about anyone :m

She's dated a string of ugly to basic men but they're all better looking than her, with the exception of maybe Chris the English troll, who was the opposite of a looker. Both Joe and fisherman can be nerdy cute in the right photos.

Reactions: 1
Why did Elle go with Giuliana when it's not a French name? Since when has she "waxed lyrical" about Italy to the extent of her mentioning her French ancestry?

Reactions: 4
I just got back from Hawaii (Oa'hu, where Ginette used to live). Couldn't help but contrast Elle's version of the island with what I experienced. It is stunning - the miles-long beaches, the hikes, the botanical gardens, the boutiques and independent restaurants in Honolulu's downtown and the friendly people. We saw turtles coming ashore, took a boat tour, and had countless Mai Tai's. It was incredible.

Watching Elle, you would think Hawaii is nothing but shopping malls and chain restaurants. The designer boutiques she loves to visit are squeezed between the Cheesecake Factory and hordes of tourists in flip flops. The Ala Moana mall is, well, just like another other mall. I don't get it. Why fly to Hawaii and not enjoy it's natural beauty? I'd hate to go there and be cooped up in Ginette's ugly condo. Go to the beach! Go on a hike! Go swimming in the ocean! Going to the mall should be the last thing on your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe Fishy has Italian heritage?
She is « french-belgian-italian », yet so american !
Was she inspired by Giuliana Rancic ? Who knows?!

G.G, or Gigi, is not going to be raised as a European baby.

Do you think Elle speaks french to her baby?

She is « french-belgian-italian », yet so american !
Was she inspired by Giuliana Rancic ? Who knows?!

G.G, or Gigi, is not going to be raised as a European baby.

Do you think Elle speaks french to her baby?
Do we know how fluent Elle is in French? Is she someone who knows a few sentences that she can strategically drop into conversations to look like she is fluent? Her over the top (mis)pronunciations of some words make me suspect she’s not as fluent as she wants us to believe….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did Elle go with Giuliana when it's not a French name? Since when has she "waxed lyrical" about Italy to the extent of her mentioning her French ancestry?
Oh you best believe she has waxed lyrical about her "Italian roots," too (See the Alfa Romeo car video -She alludes to her being Italian and having Italian relatives in this video, I believe). Not sure if it was in this same video where she "bragged" her Italian relatives whom she talks to over the phone will be quite pleased with her car choice. I also remember one time she was talking about something (a dress? a plate? an apron? I forget) with lemons and she says it's "a nod to her Italian roots." LOL
---
Do we know how fluent Elle is in French? Is she someone who knows a few sentences that she can strategically drop into conversations to look like she is fluent? Her over the top (mis)pronunciations of some words make me suspect she’s not as fluent as she wants us to believe….
There is this video where she and her mom have this much-talked-about exchange where Elle is insisting she speaks French very well and her mom disagrees with her, which makes Elle pout. Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also remember one time she was talking about something (a dress? a plate? an apron? I forget) with lemons and she says it's "a nod to her Italian roots." LOL
It was an oil and vinegar set and Elle raved about the blue being just like the Almalfi coast... somewhere she's never been. I don't think she's even been to France or Italy (maybe as a child) and she certainly hasn't lived there. So weird obsessing over places she hasn't been to and has a distant family connection to. Her constant mentions of Europe are ignorant (it's a continent of very unique countries) and thirsty. What's wrong with being American and admitting it's where you were born? She also never identifies as a Canadian despite going through the citizenship process. Weirdo.

Reactions: 7
It was an oil and vinegar set and Elle raved about the blue being just like the Almalfi coast... somewhere she's never been. I don't think she's even been to France or Italy (maybe as a child) and she certainly hasn't lived there. So weird obsessing over places she hasn't been to and has a distant family connection to. Her constant mentions of Europe are ignorant (it's a continent of very unique countries) and thirsty. What's wrong with being American and admitting it's where you were born? She also never identifies as a Canadian despite going through the citizenship process. Weirdo.
Because being American and Canadian is boring and not speshul.

Her obsession with being French/Italian/Belgian is pretty rich considering she is a super basic American woman. She shops like an American, eats like an American, and is married to someone who is just as American as you can get! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Why can't Elle speak French? Doesn't her mom speak French and surely she studied it in high school 🤔

Why can't Elle speak French? Doesn't her mom speak French and surely she studied it in high school 🤔
Her pronunciation of French brands tell me she didn't pay attention in French class! Even if she learned to speak it's hard to keep that if you don't use it on a regular basis.

It wouldn't be an issue if she didn't insist French is her first language and she's fluent. It's yet another desperate attempt to be special and different. She's 34 years old... no one cares about your language abilities or heritage. Try standing on your actual merits... oh wait, you don't have any expect being a grifter and baby trapping a conservative nutjob.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Elle speaks french, I remember a video where I was listening her french. I think she is conversational-ish. good for her. Her french leans more toward canadian french rather than france french. ( nothing wrong with it, it is already good she knows another language). I remember that she sprinkles a bit of Belgium french accent on top. (probbaly to sounds more european/exotic). I also remember she was using a basic vocabulary, easy sentences, and sometimes missing vocabulary ( video while visiting the pearl "factory").
just my opinion as a french person.

I think there are other french or french speakers here, so maybe they can share their opinion about elle's french level.

Reactions: 8
She does actually with a strong belgian accent like her mother has!
---
Her french is not bad. She lacks some vocabulary when she doesn’t practice it for a while !

Reactions: 7
---
Her french is not bad. She lacks some vocabulary when she doesn’t practice it for a while !
OK, I thought she knew only a few words judging her mom's reaction to her saying she speaks French.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---
I don't think she has sufficient French to be able to raise a bilingual baby (my husband is French so he speaks to our baby 100% of the time in French and i speak English); i reckon Elle would speak to her baby in English with French words/phrases thrown in, but not 100% full time (which doesn't matter, but knowing Elle she will make a big deal about Gigi’s French/Italian/Belgian/European heritage despite being born to 2 American parents in America 🤔🧐)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.