Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blue eyes for Gigi. Nice 🙂
Her eyes could change, I thought it was common for babies to be born with blue eyes but they change to brown as they get older.
Also how many matching pjs do her are Gigi have? How long will she dress her in matching outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it is safe to say that Gigi takes after her father. I do not see one speck of Elle in her. Her blue eyes are just beautiful!

Reactions: 7
Gigi definitely takes after Eric. The ubiquitous tennis bracelet. It's like Elle's special "bat signal" to Joe. :LOL: 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to be that witch, but why does the baby look photoshopped?
Elle filters all her Instagram pics to oblivion. They all look fuzzy and 'soft' even though she has a high quality camera on her iPhone. She has posted photos where it looks like she's a wax figurine.

So odd the amount of comments on her instagram regarding the kid having blue eyes 🙄

Reactions: 6
So odd the amount of comments on her instagram regarding the kid having blue eyes 🙄
Yeah, I find it really eyeroll worthy, TBH.

Baby is cute. Otherwise, meh.

Elle still doesn’t have her engagement ring yet, despite being proposed to several months ago, although maybe she and Fishpod are in the works of designing it at “Tiffany’s” or something. 🤣🤣🤣 God, I almost forgot about that. Her talking out on both ends of her mouth by saying her Tiffany’s ring was custom made when in actuality her ring was Tiffany inspired. A lot of people get their engagement rings to look like Tiffany’s settings and it isn’t new or uncommon but she had to make it seem like Rick could afford her the real thing. 🤣🤣🤣

Poor little Gigis eyes look red and a bit puffy, I wonder if she has a blocked tear duct(s)? Both of mine had that. Hey Elle - breast milk is the quickest cure btw! The redness is probably accentuating the blue. But heavens, what will she do if Gigi just has brown hair?! 😱

Reactions: 4
Her eyes could change, I thought it was common for babies to be born with blue eyes but they change to brown as they get older.
Also how many matching pjs do her are Gigi have? How long will she dress her in matching outfits?
This is true, newborns can have a bluish tint to their eyes. It would be something if they stay blue but there's a 50% chance they'll darken to brown in the next few months. I love that she's posting photos of the baby - but please a little neck and head support!

Reactions: 7
Are we all looking at the same baby? Maybe I'm just a big meanie but she looks... like a normal baby? Nothing really cute about her. She's just... a baby.

(To be fair, I am childfree so perhaps I just don't "get" babies lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said herself her eyes are green/hazel "for now".
They are going to turn brown: wait and see! Elle played with the lighting. This is just a classic newborn eye color at 4 weeks old (when she took the photos).

But the fact that it was on purpose is just revealing to me. All eye colors are beautiful Elle…..

They are going to turn brown: wait and see! Elle played with the lighting. This is just a classic newborn eye color at 4 weeks old (when she took the photos).

But the fact that it was on purpose is just revealing to me. All eye colors are beautiful Elle…..
Unless you’re pandering to white nationalists 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not gonna say anything about the baby's looks cuz I got nothing good to say. :ROFLMAO:

I hope Gigi is doing well. She looks awfully tired in one picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we all looking at the same baby? Maybe I'm just a big meanie but she looks... like a normal baby? Nothing really cute about her. She's just... a baby.
A baby is a baby is a baby, honestly. Like kittens or baby pigs, it's almost impossible to find something unattractive about them.

They aren't very good photos though. The baby looks tired in her solo shot and in the photos with Elle and fisherman she's at an odd angle, like a bag dangling off the wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

(To be fair, I am childfree so perhaps I just don't "get" babies lol)
She looks a lot more than 4 weeks old.

Reactions: 5
Miss 'I Won't Talk About My Job and I Won't Show My Husband's Face to Protect Our Privacy' is posting photos of her kid all over the Internet. What a hypocrite. I wonder if it will be so much fun when Baguette becomes a teenager and discovers photos from her early childhood. Not to mention all the weird creeps online who can access photos of Smelle's kid.
I really think Smelle only posts photos and talks about stuff she finds bragworthy. She's embarrassed of her rent-a-desk 'lawyer' job which is why she never talks about it. She's embarrassed to be married to a flyover state hick which is why she never shows his face. If it was his choice to stay anonymous, would he ever agree to have photos of their child plastered all over her Instagram? Methinks no.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.