Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss 'I Won't Talk About My Job and I Won't Show My Husband's Face to Protect Our Privacy' is posting photos of her kid all over the Internet. What a hypocrite. I wonder if it will be so much fun when Baguette becomes a teenager and discovers photos from her early childhood. Not to mention all the weird creeps online who can access photos of Smelle's kid.
It's tacky but Elle's just following in the footsteps of thousand of influencers. These people really don't have any issue sharing every part of their child's upbringing on the internet. Sadly Gigi is just another brag-worthy thing for Elle to show off, like a bag or pair of shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly (I don't want kids myself so I'm prob biased) but most babies are not cute right after they are born. They just look like old men to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly (I don't want kids myself so I'm prob biased) but most babies are not cute right after they are born. They just look like old men to me.
Yes I also find nothing cute about babies. The few times I have ever found a child cute it has been a toddler but it is very rare (I avoid kids at all costs).

Reactions: 8
Wow, that kid is not cute! I think almost every baby/kid I see is adorable but omg, yikes. Reminds me of the ugly baby Seinfeld episode.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
By the 4th week, they get cute, though. Just not this particular one, :ROFLMAO:
New 1st time mum here. Some newborns are cute, though i think all babies actually turn abit “ugly” at around 3-8 weeks old (rapid growth stage leading to the weird balding male CEO look).they start to look cute again from about 3 months old once their features have “settled” and they’ve put on chub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw Elle's IG Valentine's story and completely forgot that Elle had a daughter! Little baguette looked like my grumpy grandpa waking from a nap. I feel bad because I 1000% was convinced that Elle had a son based on the photo she posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does look like a boy! I am shocked because I've always thought that Elle was pretty. I was expecting her baby to be cute. And I think Ginette is pretty too! Fisherman has some strong genes.

Reactions: 3
Why does Elle insist on photographing her child in a position that makes her look like a frog getting dissected in science class?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does look like a boy! I am shocked because I've always thought that Elle was pretty. I was expecting her baby to be cute. And I think Ginette is pretty too! Fisherman has some strong genes.
Ginette is pretty; Elle...have you seen her pre-surgery face?

• Haha
Elle was born with a Head full of dark hair. Gigi seems to have thin light brown hair. You know they say the first born daughter always looks like the father. Seems to be Gigi’s case.

I agree with all of you: how can you hide your grown man for privacy reasons but share your innocent baby’s pictures? Makes no sense! Eric must be OK with that too (and again : makes no sense)…

Reactions: 7
Elle was born with a Head full of dark hair. Gigi seems to have thin light brown hair. You know they say the first born daughter always looks like the father. Seems to be Gigi’s case.

I agree with all of you: how can you hide your grown man for privacy reasons but share your innocent baby’s pictures? Makes no sense! Eric must be OK with that too (and again : makes no sense)…
She's not ashamed of baby yet, she might think fisherman is beneath her looks wise🙄

• Haha
By the 4th week, they get cute, though. Just not this particular one, :ROFLMAO:
They become cuter as they grow and pack on weight. Newborns look like baby birds that fell out of their nest too early. I'm always amazed when parents spend money on professional photos of newborns...like chill out, and wait a month or two. My sister is overzealous and also took professional photos way too early, my poor beautiful niece looks like a scary troll doll. Some new parents can't control their excitement :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.