Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never get over her not marrying Rick. He was the Rhett to her Scarlett. The Burton to her Taylor. The, erm...Harry to her Meghan.

Watching that epic shitshow of a couple trying to build a life together would have been bliss. A glorious, unmitigated disaster. Simply *chef's kiss*.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Eric fisherman is/was in the same boat as Rick. Fresh out of a relationship (marriage in Ricks case no matter how much he wanted to deny it) and wanted a woman around. Not sure if that's just some that happens to single men in their 40s? They get desparate for female company and realize all their friends are married and panic?

If any of the guys Elle dated cared about real companionship /friendship they wouldn't have dated Elle. I think like how Elle wants a husband guys like Eric and Rick want a woman who will manage their dinners and groceries, buy paper towels and tit like that.

Reactions: 13
I think like how Elle wants a husband guys like Eric and Rick want a woman who will manage their dinners and groceries, buy paper towels and tit like that.
And she is completely molding into that with the suddenly following of homemakers and conservative Christian influencers. She was desperate to be a married mom while fisherman realized he had shaggy hair and few dating prospects in Seattle, being a conservative anti-vaxxer obsessed with fishing. Two desperados united into one odd little family.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she was very smug and not self aware enough for the longest time because she was young, and was dating Chris (who was ugly and rude but had some money and that's what she cared about) before all the plastic surgery and landed Joe shortly after Chris dumped her by sheer luck (she admitted herself that Joe was fresh out of a breakup and I think he was an easy target). That's why she was so self satisfied during the Vancouver days, and acted like an entitled Karen 24/7. But since then, her love life has been a dumpster fire and I do think she's been humbled quite a bit, especially after she gave up everything for Rick and couldn't even hold onto him. That's probably why she latched so hard onto the fisherman and decided to spring a trap. He seems better than Rick at least on paper but the crazy beliefs make him just as bad if not worse.
Totally. Ironically, I think one of the worst things that happened to Elle was finding Joe so quickly and easily after Chris. I think the message she took away from that was that she was hot and men with money were going to be lining up to be with her.

But then, after Joe, when it suddenly wasn't easy to land another young 6 figure dude, she freaked out BAD. She started acting out of fear and so you got disasters like Rick and the stuff she did to hold on to Fisherman for dear life.

Reactions: 15
Totally. Ironically, I think one of the worst things that happened to Elle was finding Joe so quickly and easily after Chris. I think the message she took away from that was that she was hot and men with money were going to be lining up to be with her.

But then, after Joe, when it suddenly wasn't easy to land another young 6 figure dude, she freaked out BAD. She started acting out of fear and so you got disasters like Rick and the stuff she did to hold on to Fisherman for dear life.
Don't forget Speshul Someone aka The Single Country Dad. Even her cucking couldn't keep him around. Or was it the teary scene at the airport when she cried because she wasn't going to see him for 2 weeks while sunbathing in Tahiti? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or was it the teary scene at the airport when she cried because she wasn't going to see him for 2 weeks while sunbathing in Tahiti? 😜
That scene was getting dangerously close to "love of my life" territory. It took her, maybe, four months to utter that to Rick and she dated Speshul Someone for a similar amount of time. Rick didn't exactly look enthralled at hearing that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That scene was getting dangerously close to "love of my life" territory. It took her, maybe, four months to utter that to Rick and she dated Speshul Someone for a similar amount of time. Rick didn't exactly look enthralled at hearing that...
Why was Rick so shocked when Elle declared him the "luff of her life", anyway? I mean, she had agreed to marry him at that point, and she had not been married or engaged before. They guy you are going to marry SHOULD be the love of your life. His surprise at her declaration speaks volumes. It's like he knew she was settling (sad), and he was ok with that (even more sad.) Nice boob spillage and glazed over crazy eyes in the above photo, btw.

• Heart
I'll never get over her not marrying Rick. He was the Rhett to her Scarlett. The Burton to her Taylor. The, erm...Harry to her Meghan.

Watching that epic shitshow of a couple trying to build a life together would have been bliss. A glorious, unmitigated disaster. Simply *chef's kiss*.
I am gonna guess Rick wasn't interested in kids and maybe that was the issue

Reactions: 9
I don't know if Elle's narcissism and inflated ego will let her stop posting!

She might rebrand as "chic granola mommy". She's following all these Utah homemakers with 5+ kids who post incessantly about Target, those ugly Stanley cups and getting your hair blown out. Searching for content ideas, perhaps? She might be thinking homemaker content + European heritage + luxury hauls courtesy of Granny Ginette = YouTube gold. I don't think it'll land the way she thinks but then again, this is the woman who posted this nonsense on the internet:

A la Jane Insane? I just love her btw! But Utah might just be the place for our Smelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she was very smug and not self aware enough for the longest time because she was young, and was dating Chris (who was ugly and rude but had some money and that's what she cared about) before all the plastic surgery and landed Joe shortly after Chris dumped her by sheer luck (she admitted herself that Joe was fresh out of a breakup and I think he was an easy target). That's why she was so self satisfied during the Vancouver days, and acted like an entitled Karen 24/7. But since then, her love life has been a dumpster fire and I do think she's been humbled quite a bit, especially after she gave up everything for Rick and couldn't even hold onto him. That's probably why she latched so hard onto the fisherman and decided to spring a trap. He seems better than Rick at least on paper but the crazy beliefs make him just as bad if not worse.
I’m not convinced it only Fisherman that is imposing his views on Elle. I think the views on Covid are independently Elles. Her mother was posting anti-vaccine stuff too and they both were travelling during the pandemic. I think Elle shares Fishy’s more conservative views. Even with Joe, had they gotten married, Elle would have loved to be in the traditional stay at home house wife role.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s weird though because when Elle and Fishy went to Hawaii the vaccines weren’t rolled out to the public yet and when her followers asked her about why she was traveling she told them she was vaccinated. Obviously it was a lie, but why not be open about it then? It was only until much later her mother started spewing anti-vaxx bs and Elle started following these weird, trad wife Christians. Why didn’t she follow them before ever meeting her hick of a husband?

Anyway for someone who claims to be a lawyer, Elle is really bad at being consistent and backing up her claims.

Reactions: 10
Even with Joe, had they gotten married, Elle would have loved to be in the traditional stay at home house wife role.
I still dream about the popcorn I would have gone through watching Elle's weekly bragfest vlogs if she had managed to lock down Joe and the firm he founded did well.

Sure, Elle would have considered herself a 'stay at home house wife' but we all know the only one staying home would have been the au pair.

Elle would have been doing her boozy weekday brunches with a doll or two, lecturing unfortunate macaroon shop clerks as she smears the display glass with her finger, pointing at which treat they need to box up next for her. She'd be a wife, but you sure as heck can't boss around your personal shopper at Nordy's, get you thrice weekly blowout, or drag the manicurist to William Sonoma to make sure she knows how to match your nails to your favorite Le Creusset 'from home'.

Heck, sometimes I think we're more disappointed it didn't happen than SHE is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am gonna guess Rick wasn't interested in kids and maybe that was the issue
I think the biggest issue was Rick's lack of interest in coming up with $5000 a month for Elle to treat herself with.

Are you interested in that Fisherman? I hope so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe that Elle is a MOM! 😲 Baby is adorable! I don't think we'll be hearing from her anytime soon. I think someone mentioned in an earlier thread that according to IG, she'd be taking a 3-month break from YT after giving birth?

Reactions: 6
I think someone mentioned in an earlier thread that according to IG, she'd be taking a 3-month break from YT after giving birth?
Yes she said on Instagram she'll take three months off "from the law" (notice she didn't say her job!) and YouTube. I'm all for bonding with the baby but she's a lazy grifter and being at home with a newborn is easy compared to what's to come. The years ahead are going to wear Elle down to the bone. You know that big rented McMansion is probably filthy at this point. Thank goodness they've got Ginette to cook and clean.

Reactions: 10
Yes she said on Instagram she'll take three months off "from the law" (notice she didn't say her job!) and YouTube.
Did she say she's taking a break "from the law?" LOL That sounds like parole or something. Which makes sense since she's the dollar store version of Inventing Anna. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she say she's taking a break "from the law?" LOL That sounds like parole or something. Which makes sense since she's the dollar store version of Inventing Anna. :LOL:
That blonde hair was criminal, so maybe she should be on probation! I got it slightly wrong. I am chuckling at Elle's timing... I think the maternity leave will go from three months to eighteen years. Guess you've got all the time in the world when there's no actual job waiting for you. Seems like she's continuing the Lecocq tradition of spending the family money and not working!

Reactions: 3
That blonde hair was criminal, so maybe she should be on probation! I got it slightly wrong. I am chuckling at Elle's timing... I think the maternity leave will go from three months to eighteen years. Guess you've got all the time in the world when there's no actual job waiting for you. Seems like she's continuing the Lecocq tradition of spending the family money and not working!

The comment stating, " You work so incredibly hard. It's very admirable." 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.