Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle’s life is so un-aspirational it’s ridiculous. She is no girl boss nor is she a well heeled SAHM. The only thing good about her channel is being a source of laughs for tattlers.

Reactions: 11
I think Elle just wanted a kid so she could be a stay at home mom forever. Nothing wrong with being a house wife after your kids grow up and you've got the money to stay home. But I feel like Elle is just using it as an excuse to stay home and never go back to work. "I've been taking care of my kid for so long no one will hire me back"

Reactions: 8
I think Elle just wanted a kid so she could be a stay at home mom forever. Nothing wrong with being a house wife after your kids grow up and you've got the money to stay home. But I feel like Elle is just using it as an excuse to stay home and never go back to work. "I've been taking care of my kid for so long no one will hire me back"
I agree, she wants her mom's lifestyle. Ginette had a job at some point but it sounds like for most of Elle's life she never worked and I think Elle wants that. Bills paid, money for shopping and vacations and little responsibility beyond cooking and doing school drop off. I bet as soon as Gigi is old enough, Elle and Ginette will be off in Hawaii to shop for a push present and do a baguette beach photo shoot.

• Sad
I agree, she wants her mom's lifestyle. Ginette had a job at some point but it sounds like for most of Elle's life she never worked and I think Elle wants that. Bills paid, money for shopping and vacations and little responsibility beyond cooking and doing school drop off. I bet as soon as Gigi is old enough, Elle and Ginette will be off in Hawaii to shop for a push present and do a baguette beach photo shoot.
I think the money will have run out by this point. If they are well off, why are still renting in Seattle? And the rental isn't that nice.

Reactions: 9
I think the money will have run out by this point. If they are well off, why are still renting in Seattle? And the rental isn't that nice.
OK I can understand why Ginette never bought property in Vancouver because she didn't know where Elle will go in her man hunt. But Fishy is settled in Seattle. So why not buy property especially since they are married with a child. I know that if I had the money, I'd want a nice house in the 'urbs, the white picket fence and all for my family... I realize this isn't the dream for many but it seems like it is for Elle. So the fact they are renting a not so nice place just shows they're not that rich.

Reactions: 7
OK I can understand why Ginette never bought property in Vancouver because she didn't know where Elle will go in her man hunt. But Fishy is settled in Seattle. So why not buy property especially since they are married with a child. I know that if I had the money, I'd want a nice house in the 'urbs, the white picket fence and all for my family... I realize this isn't the dream for many but it seems like it is for Elle. So the fact they are renting a not so nice place just shows they're not that rich.
Problem is you're being practical! The Lecocq sisters have terrible financial habits. From the leasehold in Hawaii (why not just buy?) to the luxury SUV while unemployed to the tens of thousands spent on movers and furniture, these two have burned through a huge chunk of change due to an obsession with labels, poor planning and the unfortunate habit of moving in with men too quickly.

I don't think the money is running out super quickly but I sure hope they leave some for Gigi to have a little cushion.

Reactions: 13
Agreed, there is simply no reason not to buy a marital home. The dreams of nannies and private school is far out of reach as well.

I think the reality of motherhood will hit elle hard. But she’ll be shopping at Walmart and trying to justify that it’s boujie 🤨

Ginette will probably end up doing everything unfortunately. Unless she has some sense to escape back to Hawaii but I highly doubt so.

A 3 month maternity leave is commonplace in other parts of the world and I certainly don’t fault her for taking it, but babies do not get easier after 3 months, they require more and more of your time.

So she's just going to disappear for the forseeable future? What is she doing with her time? Just staring creepily at her baby 24/7? Maybe also whispering sweet nothings in her made-up french accent?

• Haha
The only person Elle has ever loved is herself. The men in her life have caught onto this and cut her loose, except Fish Daddy.

The only person Elle has ever loved is herself. The men in her life have caught onto this and cut her loose, except Fish Daddy.
I think Elle could smell him making plans to cut her loose . . . . . and she showed him! Not so fast Fishy . . . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched one of her old videos. She was bragging about the beautiful leather and wood in her car and she made the shockingly idiotic statement that the car being that nice made her a better driver. I try to imagine the mindset of someone that vapid and selfish and I cannot envision any way for Elle to be a mom without lots of struggling.
About half of the couples I know split up shortly after having kids. Having a baby is hard. But for a person who complained about a delivery driver being late because he got into an accident...I imagine being woken up by a newborn screaming must feel like a personal assault.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched one of her old videos. She was bragging about the beautiful leather and wood in her car and she made the shockingly idiotic statement that the car being that nice made her a better driver. I try to imagine the mindset of someone that vapid and selfish and I cannot envision any way for Elle to be a mom without lots of struggling.
About half of the couples I know split up shortly after having kids. Having a baby is hard. But for a person who complained about a delivery driver being late because he got into an accident...I imagine being woken up by a newborn screaming must feel like a personal assault.
Trouble in paradise? Was the new baby a huge wake up call for Elle? She said she already filmed vlogmas til baguettes arrival and would post first few days of January, nothing yet. Not even a goodbye post on Instagram to say she is starting her mat leave and won’t post for the next few months. Are scarves still shipping out? Oh right, she doesn’t have any orders. Every time Elle goes completely silent, it’s a breakup.

Trouble in paradise? Was the new baby a huge wake up call for Elle? She said she already filmed vlogmas til baguettes arrival and would post first few days of January, nothing yet.
I think she's incredibly overwhelmed by the baby and also just naturally lazy. It's so important to have a routine and also activities to look forward to. Having a shower, putting on clean clothes and going for a walk does wonders for mental health when you're cooped up all day with a newborn. Yet during her pregnancy we saw Elle barely leave her home so I doubt she's being proactive with that. If her mother is there helping them I see no reason why she can't upload a video.

I think she's incredibly overwhelmed by the baby and also just naturally lazy. It's so important to have a routine and also activities to look forward to. Having a shower, putting on clean clothes and going for a walk does wonders for mental health when you're cooped up all day with a newborn. Yet during her pregnancy we saw Elle barely leave her home so I doubt she's being proactive with that. If her mother is there helping them I see no reason why she can't upload a video.
I’m just surprised she didn’t post at least an update on Instagram stating she will be gone for 3 months. Why does she always promise videos and fail to deliver them? Every time she disappears thou she has less and less comments asking about her, I really think she has very few die hard fans left.

Every time she disappears thou she has less and less comments asking about her, I really think she has very few die hard fans left.
There's nothing to be a fan of anymore 🤭. What does Elle offer viewers? The view older Karen fans left can easily find young women who wash their hair daily, have a job and income, don't have hidden plastic surgery (root canal that changes one's jaw? Stop.), and aren't using shopping as a coping mechanism for their miserable life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.