Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Elle has been looking for a way out of YT for sometime now. Nothing about her videos the past few years have been creative, inspiring or just plain ol' fun! Who is excited about watching 40-minute vlogs of someone never leaving their house? She may be trying to hold on to her channel to promote her businesses, but let's be real - how many new customers is she getting from these videos? Are the die-hards who are still watching really spending money on her new launches?

Honestly, having a baby is the perfect "out" for her. ("After 10 years of YT, I've decided to close that chapter and focus on my family," etc., etc.) She's been at this crossroads for awhile now, why not take the path that makes the most sense? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Honestly, having a baby is the perfect "out" for her. ("After 10 years of YT, I've decided to close that chapter and focus on my family," etc., etc.) She's been at this crossroads for awhile now, why not take the path that makes the most sense? 🤷🏾‍♀️
The baby provides the perfect ending to her YouTube 'story' and avoids her having to awkwardly pivot her channel. We all know her life is not where she ever thought it would be and she's ultimately embarrassed about it. There's almost nothing left of the #girlboss Elle and ultimately no one signed up to the depressing suburban mommy thing she has going on. The writing was on the wall for her social media career when she moved to Seattle. She was sleeping in till noon everyday and making no effort to actually be a functioning adult. Hard to come back to reality when she saw how far her mom would go in supporting her grifter ways. Sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, there’s an hour of my life I will never get back.

It’s about 55 minutes of Elle waxing lyrical and parading around, wrapping gifts, going to Target.. I would literally pay money to never hear her pronounce “Panache” ever again. She also seems extremely very relieved her daughter won’t “share a birthday” with a friend whose bday party she is attending. Honestly I was hoping for some details on how that ice storm may have affected them just before the birth.

There is 5 min at the end with Gigi. She’s three weeks old. An adorable little baguette, of course. Nothing on the birth story or anything. Sounds like we can expect silence for about three months.

I predict our lil anti vaxxer maman is going to go a bit granola in the next year. We’ll see…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
LOL @ the Santa Baby intro on a video released on the 20th of January. Eric probably doesn't know that's her ex-lover singing the intro with her.

Video is off to a bad start where she is word-salading on the dock and her words are unintelligible. She doesn't even bother to type subtitles. 101 dalmatians coat makes its reappearance.

That advent calendar "building" she ordered for her then-unborn baby is just another item she will put in storage for the forseeable future, only to take out during the holidays, if she even remembers. Did she say that red sweater is a hand-me-down from her mom who has kept it for many many years? The sheer amount of stuff these 2 women hoard and bring along with them is mind-blowing.

Did she really eat that plate of pasta in the bathroom? :sick:

In a rare but stunning display of self-awareness, dear Elle admits on camera that wrapping a gift for Gigi, which she will also open herself the next day, is "a bit psychotic." Ya think, Elle? LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Disappointed but not surprised that Gigi is front and centre for the last part of the video. Let's hope Gigi's childhood is not filmed and posted all over the internet.

Elle is pretentious as usual. Claims Gigi still has a love for Mozart and falling asleep in cars. Every baby falls asleep during car rides, there's nothing special or unique about Gigi doing it.

Surprised her mother wasn't featured in the video because we know she's there (saw the dog). I wonder if she lives with them? As per usual no sign of the often mentioned "husband".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on new video so far:
1.) Walk on the dock at the beginning. Just Elle and her mom. No husband in sight, again. Nice that Elle and the dog are in matching accessories.
2.) At brunch 8 minutes in: all this talk of " WE were ALL craving fires...fries all around the table." I only see place settings for Elle and her mom.
3.)On the dock after brunch: Elle is giggling like an idiot over nothing. What is so freaking funny? Again, just her and Ginette. Elle is clearly the one filming.
4.) 10 minutes in: apparently the pearl business is booming. Including "custom orders" for her most discerning customers.🤣🤣
5.) Dinner out with mystery "friend." SO FORTUNATE Gig will not have to "share" a birthday with this person. Tragedy averted.

I need to take a break. I just noticed that this freaking video is an HOUR long.

6.) 32 minutes in: Elle "waxing lyrical" about how wonderful it is that her life has not gone according to plan. At the same time, her small wedding was "what she had always wished for." Yeah, right, Elle.
7.) I had to skip through most of the rest of this long-ass, boring video. Don't care about all the crap she bought for the baby. According to KikiOoMomo, I missed some funny stuff where Elle was bragging about Gigi's unique attributes. The child is already a certified genius, no doubt.
7.) Three months off from her strenuous "law career" and once-per-month rambling videos on YouTube. Girlboss really needs a break. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even know if I want to watch this but for those who want to suffer (😏), here you go!

She's already boasting that her baby was "extra small" when she was born and had to grow into her newborn clothes. Like mother like daughter I guess. 😂 Oh, and SHE didn't get ANY stretch marks AT ALL. I don't think she knows that they have a tendency to appear after the delivery. I hope she's in for a nasty surprise. I don't care how petty that makes me seem, she was so unbearably smug about it. And of course her friend got two of her stupid scarves for her birthday. What a cheapskate. Gigi is adorable and I wish her all the best in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she really talk about being worried that baguette would share a birthday with someone else? Earth to smelle, there are over 7bn people on this planet, pretty sure there will be lots of people baguette will be sharing birthday with and, believe it or not, it doesn't mean anything :LOL: Smelle just can't bear the thought of not being speshul.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's already boasting that her baby was "extra small" when she was born and had to grow into her newborn clothes. Like mother like daughter I guess. 😂
OMG. I totally did not pick up on that. That child will have a size complex before he is even a toddler. Ugh!

To be perfectly honest, I am kind of disappointed that we will not have another video for 3 months ( or possibly ever). This site is such a source of snarky fun for me!

Last edited:
OMG. I totally did not pick up on that. That child will have a size complex before he is even a toddler. Ugh!
Poor Gigi is going to have Elle's ultra-feminine, Pollyanna princess, size extra-small vision imposed on her. Parenting is not about molding your kid into what you want them to be; they aren't a doll. I hope she can step back and allow Gigi to be her own person. God knows Ginette didn't do that with Elle! Elle has always acted "old" (what teenager wears pearls and the same dresses as her mother?!) and she isn't prepared to parent a child with a different personality or mindset. Imagine if Gigi is LGBT+ or outdoorsy or an intellectual. Elle would lose her mind and be completely clueless!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's already boasting that her baby was "extra small" when she was born and had to grow into her newborn clothes. Like mother like daughter I guess. 😂 Oh, and SHE didn't get ANY stretch marks AT ALL. I don't think she knows that they have a tendency to appear after the delivery. I hope she's in for a nasty surprise. I don't care how petty that makes me seem, she was so unbearably smug about it. And of course her friend got two of her stupid scarves for her birthday. What a cheapskate. Gigi is adorable and I wish her all the best in life.
I just scrolled to the part with the baby. I don’t understand this comment Elle made. She said the baby was 6 pounds 5 ounces at birth, which is literally in the average range. Elle is going to spend her whole life raving about how Gigi is a size 2 just like her. I hope for Gigi Elle actually buys her clothes that fit not stuffing her into smaller sizes like she does to herself.
“Most babies born between 37 and 40 weeks weigh somewhere between 5 pounds, 8 ounces (2,500 grams) and 8 pounds, 13 ounces (4,000 grams). Newborns who are lighter or heavier than the average baby are usually fine.”

Reactions: 9
Piss-statch-eos 😂

Piss-statch-eos 😂
Quoting myself, sorry!

She mentioned going to church and is wearing a cross necklace and weirdly mentioned a “community”. She’s definitely drunk the Kool-aid Fishy’s been making.

Will say the Weleda body oil is really great 🫠

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why does she still gave that crappy cutting board🤔🤢

Piss-statch-eos 😂

Quoting myself, sorry!

She mentioned going to church and is wearing a cross necklace and weirdly mentioned a “community”. She’s definitely drunk the Kool-aid Fishy’s been making.

She's the new Hilary from Old World Home.

• Sick
  • Haha
Piss-statch-eos 😂

Quoting myself, sorry!

Haha is she really going to church? That's hilarious. I hope she repents for all those years of sex without marriage (including when Baguette was conceived lol) and being a selfish twit which isn't very Christian-like.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Elle has been looking for a way out of YT for sometime now. Nothing about her videos the past few years have been creative, inspiring or just plain ol' fun! Who is excited about watching 40-minute vlogs of someone never leaving their house? She may be trying to hold on to her channel to promote her businesses, but let's be real - how many new customers is she getting from these videos? Are the die-hards who are still watching really spending money on her new launches?

Until she films a proper “farewell” video, I refuse to believe she will give up her YouTube channel. She likes the little validation she gets from social media. What I think will happen is that she’ll continue to do what she’s doing now: post here and there whenever she’s in the mood

I really do think she should just give it up because her life has become so pathetic to the point where it’s not funny anymore, but she’s stubborn.
WTF. 😳 I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but holy hell, she’s gone off the deep end!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.