Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loveseat -- I think someone here mentioned that Ginette might have taken over the lease of the townhome again; maybe it's still there?

That just got me thinking about how many men Elle-fa has moved in with in the past decade. It's a lot. She's a serial mover-in. Is she afraid to be alone for one second? She was just so desperate to have someone - anyone - be there with her when her mom wasn't around.
I think a lot of it is because she is very lonely without friends.

Reactions: 3
Loveseat -- I think someone here mentioned that Ginette might have taken over the lease of the townhome again; maybe it's still there?

That just got me thinking about how many men Elle-fa has moved in with in the past decade. It's a lot. She's a serial mover-in. Is she afraid to be alone for one second? She was just so desperate to have someone - anyone - be there with her when her mom wasn't around.
Yet another missed opportunity! Elle should've made "How I pack my apartment in a day" videos. Their packing skills must be truly amazing, and how does their heirloom furniture not get damaged?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
with her old apartment view photo hanging in the background.
She'll be grooming Gigi from birth to snag a man and get that same view one day.

"You must honor your Canadian heritage, Gigi. Bring the sacred Lecocq Belgian waffle recipe back to Vancouver and conquer the city just like Maman did. Make Nordstrom your playground. Spend your inheritance from Nonna. Show them how us European women do it. Put fruit on the waffle. You can even borrow my Chanel tartan bag. 3, 2, 1... sorry, where was I?"

"Are you OK mom? I was saying, I've decided to move to Iowa and live with dad"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Do you guys remember when Elle went skiing with Joe and got injured at Cypress? Lol
No, but honestly I’m not surprised. 🤣🤣🤣 She’s so clumsy and uncoordinated, which is funny considering she likes to think of herself as graceful and balanced.

She'll be grooming Gigi from birth to snag a man and get that same view one day.

"You must honor your Canadian heritage, Gigi. Bring the sacred Lecocq Belgian waffle recipe back to Vancouver and conquer the city just like Maman did. Make Nordstrom your playground. Spend your inheritance from Nonna. Show them how us European women do it. Put fruit on the waffle. You can even borrow my Chanel tartan bag. 3, 2, 1... sorry, where was I?"

"Are you OK mom? I was saying, I've decided to move to Iowa and live with dad"
I still can’t get over the fact that she married a regular white guy from Iowa. Not that his background is horrible or anything (although the antivaxx and Christian wedding makes me pause), but she’s so snobby about her heritage, you’d think she’d want to aim “high” and go for someone who comes from a prominent family or is European. Instead she baby trapped some regular dude who dates women much younger than he is.

Reactions: 10
No, but honestly I’m not surprised. 🤣🤣🤣 She’s so clumsy and uncoordinated, which is funny considering she likes to think of herself as graceful and balanced.

I still can’t get over the fact that she married a regular white guy from Iowa. Not that his background is horrible or anything (although the antivaxx and Christian wedding makes me pause), but she’s so snobby about her heritage, you’d think she’d want to aim “high” and go for someone who comes from a prominent family or is European. Instead she baby trapped some regular dude who dates women much younger than he is.
Well, why would a guy from a prominent family marry someone like her? Born out of wedlock, had a bunch of live-in-bfs in the past years, not really a lawyer, and private life posted all over the internet. There is a reason why she had to resort to babytrapping.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure this is it. I sadly know people who having "a man, any man" is a prize to them. And husband is the ultimate prize. Was gossiping with one of my aunts about her sisters and how as soon as both of them got divorced were bemoaning their single status and "oh how horrible it is NOT to have a husband". My happily unmarried aunt found it entertaining, but they also said stuff about how " pitiful it is to be unmarried". For some people they just think you have to be married and that's all they care about.

Very sad to me, I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person or with someone who didn't understand me.
Wow, I am shocked there are still people who think this way. Some people don't get out much, I guess.

I can't wait for the new Novelle Pearl baby cullection, including but not limited to:
*those things you attach to dumbies/soothers so they won't fall to ground if dropped
*tiny pearl earrings for baby ears
*pearl safety pin for cloth nappies/diapers
Hey Elle, these are all great ideas! Get busy!!

That's also her first date move. :p
PRICELESS ! I just about choked on my own saliva over that one !!

A throwback from Elle's first pandemic shopping haul when she was marooned in the Seattle Airbnb glass castle. This woman 🙄
We all know Elle has issues. But when I first saw this video, that is when I began to realize she is truly unhinged. #girlboss attorney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I would bet money that she never posts another YouTube video again.
I don't know if Elle's narcissism and inflated ego will let her stop posting!

She might rebrand as "chic granola mommy". She's following all these Utah homemakers with 5+ kids who post incessantly about Target, those ugly Stanley cups and getting your hair blown out. Searching for content ideas, perhaps? She might be thinking homemaker content + European heritage + luxury hauls courtesy of Granny Ginette = YouTube gold. I don't think it'll land the way she thinks but then again, this is the woman who posted this nonsense on the internet:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A high quality man (whatever that looks like) would run from Elle, I wonder why Fishy didn't do some simple googling before sleeping with this foolish woman.

Reactions: 8
I would bet money that she never posts another YouTube video again.
I also won’t be surprised. We are already 9 days into January and have yet to see the unreleased vlogmas footage she said would be up first few days of January. Even if she makes a comeback after a few months, she will come back to less viewers. She always does this posting inconsistently. No one is even asking her when the video will be up or how she is doing, I think that shows a lot of her fans eventually get tired and move on from her lack of content and engagement. She never gets new subscribers, seems to get less and less comments with every break she takes, I don’t think she will have anything to come back to. And if she’s not working, not shopping, and just staying at home with the baby and her mom all day what would she even post about? How many what I eat in a day will people watch? Especially if Fishy has said no to Gigi being on camera, that’s all she would have is food.

I also won’t be surprised. We are already 9 days into January and have yet to see the unreleased vlogmas footage she said would be up first few days of January. Even if she makes a comeback after a few months, she will come back to less viewers. She always does this posting inconsistently. No one is even asking her when the video will be up or how she is doing, I think that shows a lot of her fans eventually get tired and move on from her lack of content and engagement. She never gets new subscribers, seems to get less and less comments with every break she takes, I don’t think she will have anything to come back to. And if she’s not working, not shopping, and just staying at home with the baby and her mom all day what would she even post about? How many what I eat in a day will people watch? Especially if Fishy has said no to Gigi being on camera, that’s all she would have is food.
Unless they need the income from her scarves and the youtube tit show.

Reactions: 5
Well, why would a guy from a prominent family marry someone like her? Born out of wedlock, had a bunch of live-in-bfs in the past years, not really a lawyer, and private life posted all over the internet. There is a reason why she had to resort to babytrapping.
This. Unless the guy is seriously desperate or has the poorest judgment in the world, why would he choose Elle? She’s a complete mess and would only make any guy that chooses her, especially one from a prominent family, look bad.

Reactions: 6
Considering she hasn't posted consistently in years and yet still has the same lifestyle, I think any budget issues are dealt with by her mom. If she started selling scarves again I guarantee she would pocket the money for shopping and wouldn't use it to pay their bills.

A high quality man (whatever that looks like) would run from Elle, I wonder why Fishy didn't do some simple googling before sleeping with this foolish woman.
I think most of us can agree that Fishy is not a high quality man, just average at best. If he even bothered googling her he would probably chalk up the gossip as jealousy and envy and laugh it off.

This. Unless the guy is seriously desperate or has the poorest judgment in the world, why would he choose Elle? She’s a complete mess and would only make any guy that chooses her, especially one from a prominent family, look bad.
I guess a part of me was wondering if she were too deluded and not self aware enough to realize she isn’t “good” enough (I hate to say that because that’s super mean but the only way I can describe it) to attract a man from a wealthy background or at least a white collar professional who isn’t an anti-vaxx nutbag and isn’t beholden to right-wing beliefs. With all her bragging and smugness it’s just odd that she picked some older, average guy to tie down, but I guess it’s proof that her arrogance is all an act. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but Elle's business strategy is unsustainable in the longterm when her only advertising form is her YouTube channel basically. She was selling her Upper Middle Class lifestyle but now she's doesn't have that. She doesn't have a physical store and her stuff is easily available on Etsy and Amazon.

I think most of us can agree that Fishy is not a high quality man, just average at best. If he even bothered googling her he would probably chalk up the gossip as jealousy and envy and laugh it off.
I think Elle may be a rebound for him.

I think Elle may be a rebound for him.
I mean it's almost March right?

If so, I'm not sure how to tell you this Fisherman, but when you went up for that rebound you somehow managed to score the winning basket for the other team and cost yourself the game. A one-way trip for your team to the NIT . . . 'Now I'm Trapped'.

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess a part of me was wondering if she were too deluded and not self aware enough to realize she isn’t “good” enough (I hate to say that because that’s super mean but the only way I can describe it) to attract a man from a wealthy background or at least a white collar professional who isn’t an anti-vaxx nutbag and isn’t beholden to right-wing beliefs. With all her bragging and smugness it’s just odd that she picked some older, average guy to tie down, but I guess it’s proof that her arrogance is all an act. 🤣🤣🤣
I think she was very smug and not self aware enough for the longest time because she was young, and was dating Chris (who was ugly and rude but had some money and that's what she cared about) before all the plastic surgery and landed Joe shortly after Chris dumped her by sheer luck (she admitted herself that Joe was fresh out of a breakup and I think he was an easy target). That's why she was so self satisfied during the Vancouver days, and acted like an entitled Karen 24/7. But since then, her love life has been a dumpster fire and I do think she's been humbled quite a bit, especially after she gave up everything for Rick and couldn't even hold onto him. That's probably why she latched so hard onto the fisherman and decided to spring a trap. He seems better than Rick at least on paper but the crazy beliefs make him just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.