Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I want bougie, delusionElle back.
I mean, if she drops a Vancouver apartment hunting video, begrudgingly hints that her relationship imploded, colors her hair back to normal, and brunches with the dolls . . . . somehow everything will be right again.

She doesn't need to cop to the fact that taking the Washington state bar exam was a waste, or tell us that Pashy the bike is rotting in yet another storage locker, or admit she hates fishing, or even that she ruined her hair in a failed effort to hold on to a man.

She just needs to tell us that we're home again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean, if she drops a Vancouver apartment hunting video, begrudgingly hints that her relationship imploded, colors her hair back to normal, and brunches with the dolls . . . . somehow everything will be right again.

She doesn't need to cop to the fact that taking the Washington state bar exam was a waste, or tell us that Pashy the bike is rotting in yet another storage locker, or admit she hates fishing, or even that she ruined her hair in a failed effort to hold on to a man.

She just needs to tell us that we're home again.
I can’t see Elle moving back to Vancouver. Why would she? She hasn’t seen the dolls in a few years now. She doesn’t have any family there (her mother follows her where ever she goes), she doesn’t have a job there, all her past boyfriends are there. I just don’t think she can think of Vancouver as home anymore. Maybe she will try her luck on the East coast if she’s single? But then that’s too far for a quick flight escape to Hawaii. (I can totally see her trying the East coast once her moms lease is up in Hawaii thou).
Maybe her and Fisherman have moved in together? I know it’s been speculated they already live together but maybe they bought a house so Elle is more confident to share, and by they I mean Mr Fisherman and Elles mom. We all know Elle doesn’t have any savings for a down payment.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see Elle moving back to Vancouver. Why would she? She hasn’t seen the dolls in a few years now. She doesn’t have any family there (her mother follows her where ever she goes), she doesn’t have a job there, all her past boyfriends are there. I just don’t think she can think of Vancouver as home anymore. Maybe she will try her luck on the East coast if she’s single? But then that’s too far for a quick flight escape to Hawaii. (I can totally see her trying the East coast once her moms lease is up in Hawaii thou).
Maybe her and Fisherman have moved in together? I know it’s been speculated they already live together but maybe they bought a house so Elle is more confident to share, and by they I mean Mr Fisherman and Elles mom. We all know Elle doesn’t have any savings for a down payment.
I could see her moving back to Vancouver and sliding into her old life. She values familiarity and comfort over all else. Her life is about her cats, a boyfriend and online shopping from her leather sofa. This isn't a woman who is seeking adventure or change or even joy, it's just about existing. Even her "big move" to Seattle was boring - she moved out to the country as soon as she could and seems to never spend time in Seattle proper. I can't imagine Elle wanting to move to the east coast or anywhere new and different. She doesn't even travel outside her immediate area!

Reactions: 9
My heart says it's a return to Vancouver
My funny bone says its another engagement
My nerves say she's using a pregnancy to try and hold on to Fisherman
But, at the end of the day, my brain says it's just some new scarf colors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My heart says it's a return to Vancouver
My funny bone says its another engagement
My nerves say she's using a pregnancy to try and hold on to Fisherman
But, at the end of the day, my brain says it's just some new scarf colors.
Or the tote bag she said she was designing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You ladies were right, I figured out why Elle didn't do a Nordstrom video this year: https://gomiblog.com/nordstrom-sale-changes-have-influencers-freaking-out/. The commission dropped from 12% to 3%. I had no idea it was that high, no wonder she was urging us to buy pricey candles and blankets and boots! Must be tough for influencers, having to actually do something to earn a living rather than filming themselves in a dressing room and putting some links into an Instagram story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If its a video about that damn tote bag, she needs to kiss her channel good-bye. I'd be furious if I were a dedicated subscriber/viewer and the video I got after a month-plus absence is another one to advertise her merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always wondered why she doesn't move to Hawaii
Not enough young, white collar professional men to go around in Hawaii for her to hunt. Hawaii consists of mostly old white boomer retirees or working class/service workers. Not knocking on the latter; there’s a huge wealth disparity issue there and a lot of people can’t afford to just “leave” and move to the US mainland. I doubt that issue has ever crossed Elle’s mind despite going there multiple times. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I love how she was so baffled why no company has made a braided leather handle tote bag. Bc it is horribly uncomfortable . I hope she does come out with the awful bag and then has to suffer with wearing it out to advertise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Designing a new bag should not mean weeks and weeks of no videos. She "designed" jewelry while posting twice a week in the past. If that is the reason then she's lying and something else big, like a nervous breakdown or health scare, happened and she is hiding it.

Reactions: 3
It has to be a move-in video, pregnancy, or engagement news. Or she's moving again to try her luck in a different city. I can't imagine her disappearing for over a month after she barely put out an informercial for her wares a month ago, skip the Nordstrom sale even though it has reduced commissions, only to disappear again for over a month to put out a promo for something new she's selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine her disappearing for over a month after she barely put out an informercial for her wares a month ago, skip the Nordstrom sale even though it has reduced commissions, only to disappear again for over a month to put out a promo for something new she's selling
I could, lol. Elle is all about Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched a blogger reveal that she spent $3600 on the Nordstrom Sale (she shopped the first day) and has made an avg of $7K per week from just the Nordstrom links. This is still a substantial amount of money for 3%! Surprised Elle hasn't even posted a wishlist video then

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I still wish Joe never grabbed those soup mugs and fled into the Vancouver sunset. Imagine the videos we'd be getting twice a week . . .

What I spend in a day hour.
Top 5 luxury purchases to make after your husband opens a boutique law firm.
European baby names.
Top 5 Hallmark movies to watch with the Au Pair.
What I Wear in a week: 5 days 5 brunches.
Condo Cleanout Part 7: Getting rid of your husband's hobbies and blaming the maid for it.
Top 5 passenger seats in the over $100,000 segment: The luxury SUV shopping special.
How to afford all of that: buy coffee only once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.