Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that shirt isn’t even silk. It’s 100% viscose. Not sure if her greedy ass is trying to get her subs to click on the link with the misleading description. Either that or she’s dumb and doesn’t realize she bought a viscose blouse for 200 bucks. Looks like the video she’s hyping up is going to be another granny haul with some anticlimactic “updates” she really was way more interesting in Vancouver. Longing for the days of her trotting along dt van streets en route to her weekly blow dry with her clown blush, decked out in her mid tier cashmere sweater and Aquatalia boots tucked into her sausage casing skinny jeans, thinking she’s some sort of fashion icon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I uploaded some of her 'picks'. Enough with all the leopard, it can be tricky to pull off and less is more. Also why an Eberjey dupe and not the real thing? Did her mum cut off credit card privileges? That ugly "silk work short" is the fourth photo. She had to include an Ugg blanket. I don't understand spending $60 on a fleece blanket for your cats but I'm also not spending someone else's money so... not sure I will ever get it 😂. She didn't include any candles or makeup or Jo Malone soap so I guess she is on a budget or the commission dropping really made this not worth her while.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the leopard obsession , everything she picked is so ugly even compared to her normal style.

Reactions: 9
Wow that’s pretty nervy! Having had zero interaction for months and then throwing out some links to gain commission from?? She is so rude and so lazy!

Reactions: 9
I uploaded some of her 'picks'. Enough with all the leopard, it can be tricky to pull off and less is more. Also why an Eberjey dupe and not the real thing? Did her mum cut off credit card privileges? That ugly "silk work short" is the fourth photo. She had to include an Ugg blanket. I don't understand spending $60 on a fleece blanket for your cats but I'm also not spending someone else's money so... not sure I will ever get it 😂. She didn't include any candles or makeup or Jo Malone soap so I guess she is on a budget or the commission dropping really made this not worth her while.
Wow, these are horrendous. The ugg sweater looks like something that a main character in a movie about a struggling mother dealing with addiction would wear around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg that shirt isn’t even silk. It’s 100% viscose. Not sure if her greedy ass is trying to get her subs to click on the link with the misleading description. Either that or she’s dumb and doesn’t realize she bought a viscose blouse for 200 bucks. Looks like the video she’s hyping up is going to be another granny haul with some anticlimactic “updates” she really was way more interesting in Vancouver. Longing for the days of her trotting along dt van streets en route to her weekly blow dry with her clown blush, decked out in her mid tier cashmere sweater and Aquatalia boots tucked into her sausage casing skinny jeans, thinking she’s some sort of fashion icon.
You're right!! It's like her "solid gold" gold filled hoops. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, these are horrendous. The ugg sweater looks like something that a main character in a movie about a struggling mother dealing with addiction would wear around the house.
Let's be honest Elle does have more in common with a struggling down on her luck addicted mother than with the girlboss lawyer image she tries to portray. When is the last time Elle appeared dynamic, youthful or light?

Reactions: 1
I love that look. Heroin chic grown up.

Reactions: 1
Why does someone need to buy a new blanket every year? I literally have blankets from like 1999 in my house. Buy quality once and you'll never need to buy it again. Elle just accumulates STUFF.

Reactions: 6
Why does someone need to buy a new blanket every year? I literally have blankets from like 1999 in my house. Buy quality once and you'll never need to buy it again. Elle just accumulates STUFF.
Characteristics of compulsive shopping disorder include:

* Difficulty resisting the purchase of unneeded items

* Preoccupation with shopping for unneeded items

* Spending a great deal of time researching coveted items and/or shopping for unneeded items

Reactions: 8
Stuff to her is like having loyal friends,her pursuit of happiness is always through purchase.

Reactions: 3
It truly makes no sense!! A blanket is not a trendy or seasonal item. It's also not something you need to re-shop for in the way that, yeah, you might need a new pair of pants or two every year (they can wear out, they can go out of style, etc.). But then again this is the girl who buys multiples of COUCHES, so...

Reactions: 4
she wraps her old personalities up in the blankets and throws the whole thing in a lake every quarter. She goes through a lot of blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if BeBe and Sammy destroy her blankets? I mean if I was her cat I'd be shredding blankets. But if they do why not just buy them cheap blankets instead of buying a nice ugg one?

Almost all my blankets like that were gifts. I have one that I bought for myself. I think she just pours all her dissatisfaction with her life into shopping.

There are definitely things I like and have too much of. But it is a few categories of things that make me happy, or are useful. She has so much of EVERYTHING. Like I get it if you love shoes, or bags, or collect something that makes you happy. But Elle seems to have a collection for everything. Even her pantry (I think during vlogmas) was just so full. Why would one person need 25 boxes of dried pasta? Esp when they have a pasta maker they claim they use all the time. I'd understand it for a big family , but for just Elle? It is nuts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.