Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CCDAA21A-D34A-414C-86AF-B76512C43F53.jpeg

From her latest IG story: if she’s actually in the life coach community, maybe she actually spent the past month working on herself! Good for her.

On the other side, the “community” could be the small business community😅

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Characteristics of compulsive shopping disorder include:

* Difficulty resisting the purchase of unneeded items

* Preoccupation with shopping for unneeded items

* Spending a great deal of time researching coveted items and/or shopping for unneeded items
Maybe she has adhd?

Reactions: 1
I think it's probably some kind of small business networking group. I creeped this girl's work pages and she doesn't seem to have any official qualifications.
Likely a life coaching MLM type model with no official training to back up her coaching.

View attachment 1427954
From her latest IG story: if she’s actually in the life coach community, maybe she actually spent the past month working on herself! Good for her.

On the other side, the “community” could be the small business community😅

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it's probably some kind of small business networking group. I creeped this girl's work pages and she doesn't seem to have any official qualifications.
Likely a life coaching MLM type model with no official training to back up her coaching.
I haven’t looked at this person, but I feel you’re right in that Elle is likely in some sort of small business networking group and not necessarily working on herself. I’d find it pretty strange for Elle to be active in a life coaching group if she was trying to do self improvement. That’s like me attending a psychology group meetup because I’m seeing a therapist.

Reactions: 7
Elle, your whole life is one long self care purchase. Please find therapy that isn't just buying things and actually works.

If Elle is wading into the life coaching world, I highly doubt it is to get any coaching for herself. The Elle we know looks at her life and says 'you know what, I should be making money coaching OTHER people!'

• Haha
I thought the same thing. At first glance I thought it was Elle talking about self-care purchases, but it's another woman who was Instagramming about Elle.

Meanwhile, still no video from Elle. I don't know why her fans even bother.

I thought the same thing. At first glance I thought it was Elle talking about self-care purchases, but it's another woman who was Instagramming about Elle.

Meanwhile, still no video from Elle. I don't know why her fans even bother.
Oh, now I get it. Sorry, I am instagram illiterate.

Elle's life is still one big long self care purchase though . . . .

Can I just say that I hate the term “self-care”? The way I see it it’s a euphemism for spoiling yourself. Like, I get it, you want to treat yourself to something nice, but don’t make it out to be something much less self-serving than it actually is. 🙄 I see way too many influencers use “self-care” and it drives me nuts.

That and add to the fact that she’s a “life coach” and most likely didn’t go to an accredited professional school to treat mental and emotional ailments.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
HOLY duck WE CALLED IT. SHE’S PREGNANT AND HAS A “PARTNER”. SHE TRAPPED HIM!!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD. It’s a girl, and she’s 12 weeks pregnant. My prayers have been answered. Great job Elle! Following in the steps of her mom. We’re all so proud and happy for the content to come!

“Oops, I thought I was on birth control. It must have been a fluke! Oh well, now we have to move in together and start our family! Oopsieeeeee!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
woooow!!!!!! i am surprised!!! watching her video now - kudos to everyone who guessed correctly!!!

omg next thread title??

She also didn’t say “fiancé”, so that kind of backfired on her. But if she can manage to Oops a pregnancy and convince him to move in together, I’m sure she can also talk him into having a shotgun wedding so her daughter doesn’t have unwed parents. Nothing wrong with unwed parents, but Elle probably wants a “traditional” family environment. Which means we’ll be treated to a last-minute wedding in less than 8 months!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been a minute and just wow...you all were correct!! So she essentially baby-trapped him. Haha can Elle get any shittier? Baby-trapping someone is just such a crappy thing to do. I feel for Eric...

Elle: just because you baby trapped him does not mean you will get your happily ever after. He can just as easily divorce/decide to get at least 50% custody of the child depending on the situation.

Reactions: 10
It's been a minute and just wow...you all were correct!! So she essentially baby-trapped him. Haha can Elle get any shittier? Baby-trapping someone is just such a crappy thing to do. I feel for Eric...

Elle: just because you baby trapped him does not mean you will get your happily ever after. He can just as easily divorce/decide to get at least 50% custody of the child depending on the situation.
I wouldn’t feel too bad for him. He should have known what kind of person she is, especially for how long they’ve been together. If he didn’t want to be with her, he should have been extra cautious when they were intimate or broke up with her and not use her as a reduced rent/free food situation.

And for all we know there might be some affection between them. Maybe he wants to stay? In any case, I don’t think he’s that great of a guy so it’s not a huge loss for any of the single ladies out there. 🤣🤣🤣

I just find the whole thing funny. Now they’re completely stuck with each other. Even if they broke up the baby will forever bind them. LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! I can’t not believe Elle is having a baby out of wedlock. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a baby out of wedlock, I am just shocked that Elle would be okay with such a thing given her strong desire to get married, belong to the country club, and be the picture perfect Hallmark movie family. To think years ago she was planning her wedding to Joe her lawyer husband while sipping champagne at the the Vancouver club, to her broken Florida swap engagement to now a baby but with no wedding. I’m sure Elle will pressure Eric into an engagement. I think Elle would wait til after the baby is born to have a wedding. I can’t see her wanting a pregnancy belly in her dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I will also say while the pregnancy is exciting to see what content and craziness she will push out next, it's actually a bit scary knowing that the child will have Elle for a mom. She clearly does not have her life together. How is she going to be a good parent?
The world works in mysterious ways...so many women out there who would make excellent moms but can't due to fertility issues, and here we have Elle who baby-trapped someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.