Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved that time. Like how long does it actually take to wash your hair? If you are THAT short on time, you need to cut something out of your life. I get for some people their hair does require a lot of time. Elle's hair doesn't look that thick and it isn't that long.

She's living on another planet.

Reactions: 5
But if Ginette is unwell, the last thing she would prioritize is deactivating Instagram.

If Elle is done with YouTube, a clear sign is either a goodbye video and/or deleting her social presence. Hopefully she is busy with a real job, but her "lawyerly workdays" didn't stop her from making Joe-era vlogmas content daily. If she stops with YouTube, what will she do with her leftover scarves and jewelry? Don't even get me started on those plain black cardigans she tried to shill for $500.
She would never just quit without a dramatic goodbye.

Am I the only one who never got maternal vibes from Elle,does she even want kids?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who never got maternal vibes from Elle,does she even want kids?
She’s mentioned in a couple videos she wants kids.

Whether she’d make a good mother is up for debate. I also don’t get maternal vibes from her, I think she just wants kids to fulfill some sort of immature fantasy. I don’t think it’s ever crossed her mind that she wouldn’t have a mini-Vera but a BOY, that her child wouldn’t be girlish, that she would have a hard time raising them, or that her kid could have a disability. It’s all just a glorified ideal that she’ll have a cute baby doll that she can develop a codependent relationship with, just like she has with her own mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Whether she’d make a good mother is up for debate. I also don’t get maternal vibes from her, I think she just wants kids to fulfill some sort of immature fantasy. I don’t think it’s ever crossed her mind that she wouldn’t have a mini-Vera but a BOY, that her child wouldn’t be girlish, that she would have a hard time raising them, or that her kid could have a disability. It’s all just a glorified ideal that she’ll have a cute baby doll that she can develop a codependent relationship with, just like she has with her own mother.
Yes the Disney fantasy she buys into

Reactions: 3
Good reason for the lack of uploads? Well let's look at the clues ... She looked depressed in the videos and IG pict with her mother. Maybe it was morning sickness. I just don't see her waiting this long to tell everyone that she is knocked up. I am thinking she has a proper job. She broke up with fisherman and is focusing on her career and her new boyfriend who is also a lawyer or someone with a office type job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still wish Joe never grabbed those soup mugs and fled into the Vancouver sunset. Imagine the videos we'd be getting twice a week . . .

What I spend in a day hour.
Top 5 luxury purchases to make after your husband opens a boutique law firm.
European baby names.
Top 5 Hallmark movies to watch with the Au Pair.
What I Wear in a week: 5 days 5 brunches.
Condo Cleanout Part 7: Getting rid of your husband's hobbies and blaming the maid for it.
Top 5 passenger seats in the over $100,000 segment: The luxury SUV shopping special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Which is what bugs me, if you only want a kid as an accessory you shouldn't have kids. Elle would not be able to handle having a kid with an illness or disability. I'm sure she's put a lot of pressure on that kid to be perfect. Kids deserve to be loved regardless by their parents. I don't think Elle has the ability to love like that. She just loves appearances and shopping.

• Heart
Which is what bugs me, if you only want a kid as an accessory you shouldn't have kids. Elle would not be able to handle having a kid with an illness or disability. I'm sure she's put a lot of pressure on that kid to be perfect. Kids deserve to be loved regardless by their parents. I don't think Elle has the ability to love like that. She just loves appearances and shopping.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who just have kids for appearances, not just Elle. Look at Elon Musk 😖

I could be left field here, but I wouldn’t be surprised a part of her wants to have that nuclear family because she never had that growing up. The husband who works all day, the 2.5 kids, the dog cats, and her, the stepford wife who’s job is to look pretty and make sandwiches. Which I guess is a cute sentiment but it’s all so unrealistic and fuddy duddy. 🙄 God, now that I type this I’m really not surprised that her fans consist of Karens from flyover states.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who just have kids for appearances, not just Elle. Look at Elon Musk 😖

I could be left field here, but I wouldn’t be surprised a part of her wants to have that nuclear family because she never had that growing up. The husband who works all day, the 2.5 kids, the dog cats, and her, the stepford wife who’s job is to look pretty and make sandwiches. Which I guess is a cute sentiment but it’s all so unrealistic and fuddy duddy. 🙄 God, now that I type this I’m really not surprised that her fans consist of Karens from flyover states.
lvlovercc on YouTube is exactly what you described. So awful to watch. She just showed herself with 10 Tiffany bags for her thumbnail photo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Elle is so regressive in her all views. It's 2022. Being a stay-at-home mum is almost impossible for someone with her tastes and expectations. She really thinks all men are that old fashioned and want women who are nothing but domestic sex dolls. She really needs to expand her horizons and get a reality check! No wonder most of her boyfriends have been complete duds, she offers nothing to progressive and genuinely dynamic men.

I loved that time. Like how long does it actually take to wash your hair? If you are THAT short on time, you need to cut something out of your life. I get for some people their hair does require a lot of time. Elle's hair doesn't look that thick and it isn't that long.

She's living on another planet.
Technically she has somewhat curly hair. However, it was hilarious when she said that. I still don't get how she did the one blow dry a week 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't buy pregnant Elle. She's going to drop the bomb that she got engaged.

'No really guys this time I'm serious. We're actually going to get married'

I think it's something engagement/wedding related too. I wonder if Elle had Ginette deactivate ig in case anyone tagged her in wedding photos... or something along those lines

"I'm doing great and have a good reason..."

Hmm, I feel like if it was an engagement she'd be much more excited, but maybe she kept the tone down to not give anything away? But even if she was engaged, I still feel like she wouldn't say anything about it. She's been burned publicly too many times to share stuff like that anymore.

I think she's moved again. Maybe back to Vancouver??

I wonder if he proposed on the redneck riviera vacay? Her inactivity afterward suggested the trip was a dud or a disaster, but who knows?!

If they did get engaged on or soon after the fishing trip, dude's friends must have found her tolerable/not given a tit.

Reactions: 3
what depressed pictures?
The latest one with her mother on IG. People were saying she looked sad although smiling.

"I'm doing great and have a good reason..."

Hmm, I feel like if it was an engagement she'd be much more excited, but maybe she kept the tone down to not give anything away? But even if she was engaged, I still feel like she wouldn't say anything about it. She's been burned publicly too many times to share stuff like that anymore.

I think she's moved again. Maybe back to Vancouver??
I hope she is back. I need her back there with a job and going to Nords 5x a week. There is something so comforting about it. Like the world is all right again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.