Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I terrible for hoping Elle got dumped and is now currently moving to a new city? Maybe she found a wackadoodle to marry her. Not going to lie I'd love for her to just come back and go "surprise I'm married and living in Reno now" :ROFLMAO: as long as she went back to her crazy shopping I'd be down for that.
That would be pretty sweet if she moved to Reno. 🤣🤣🤣 If Rick could convince her to move to Florida, it wouldn’t be too far off for her to live somewhere as awful as Reno as long as she had a man, a baby on the way, and a two story tract home she can pretend is a mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know right? Hoping it isn't anything serious. ☹
But if Ginette is unwell, the last thing she would prioritize is deactivating Instagram.

If Elle is done with YouTube, a clear sign is either a goodbye video and/or deleting her social presence. Hopefully she is busy with a real job, but her "lawyerly workdays" didn't stop her from making Joe-era vlogmas content daily. If she stops with YouTube, what will she do with her leftover scarves and jewelry? Don't even get me started on those plain black cardigans she tried to shill for $500.

I have a sneaking suspicion that ginette has temporarily moved to Seattle. I’m still on the fence about whether or not she broke up with fisherman. She seemed way too smug in her last vlog.

Reactions: 6
I have a sneaking suspicion that ginette has temporarily moved to Seattle. I’m still on the fence about whether or not she broke up with fisherman. She seemed way too smug in her last vlog.
Good theory because they’re attached at the hip, but why would G close her Instagram account as a result of that?

I also have a feeling that something is up. Either Elle is having a true m’Elletdown because the fisherman broke up with her, wants to get off social media, and mama G is there to comfort her (and maybe she made her mom delete her Instagram as well because privacy) or fisherman found the gossip threads and may be issuing her an ultimatum between being an influencer or dating him. No professional man would want to be part of Elle’s online circus.

Looks like she’ll be back next week
83E433DC-7CB1-44A7-AF9D-DD8505C797FA.jpeg

Maybe she and fisherman eloped…or she’s knocked up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's amazing that she still has fans given the way she takes them for granted. SO inconsistent.

Oh I hope she’s got a little Elle in the oven. Think of all the pregnancy and mommy blogger content she’d be able to put out! So much fun for Tattle. :m
I mean yeah, I know it's going to be a new scarf color, but I WANT to believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Elle is pregnant and she has been MIA trying to get Mr Fisherman to propose so she doesn’t have to be single and knocked up. I bet Mr Fisherman gave in to the engagement so now she is ready to make some content. I hope this is true! It will be fun to watch Elle pregnant. She will get to follow almost in the steps of the other YouTubers around her time that have all had children or are currently pregnant.
It’s either:
Pregnancy and/or engagement
Moving
New jewelry or scarves
If it is the last option, I think her fans will lose it, she was getting negative feedback last time she disappeared for so long only to come back with a 5 minute commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever it is, one thing is certain:

She won't actually give any details. She'll just gloss over everything in the name of "profeshunalism" (but there are plenty of professional people on YouTube who are so more candid and real than her).

Yep. Her guise of prIvaCy and professionalism is basically her save-face measure in case shits hit the fan, a la swift clippin Rick. And let’s be real, it’s Elle; the likelihood of that happening is pretty high.

Reactions: 6
Is it a Christmas hat? Noticed it on the avatars too!
Christmas in July? Tattle anniversary/birthday? I have no idea. Just that screenshot of Elle looking wide cross eyed with the hat is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys, Elle lives for the speculation among her followers. Ginette is probably fine and probably just deleted her Instagram because she only used it to follow and impress her daughter (anti-vaxx, anyone?). She’s probably planning to do another launch and fill her video description with affiliate links like she always does because she’s lazy and greedy.

Also I’m sure if something was wrong with her mother (heaven forbid), I’d like to think Elle would make a statement on it to have her fans send well wishes and her haters to stop gossiping about Ginette.

• Haha
I never understood that excuse quite frankly.

Her entire persona is unprofessional. Try and clothe it in all the artifice you want, but taking long leisurely lunches to go shopping, bragging to your coworkers about your boyfriend's Audi, bathing in perfume, not washing your jeans (just putting them in the freezer, lol), not washing your hair, being a vapid soul suck of a personality, and giggling at everything coupled with baby voice and upspeak is not professional.

What if, she has been away cos she got a proper job as an actual lawyer...:unsure: or maybe this heat is making me delirious. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never understood that excuse quite frankly.

Her entire persona is unprofessional. Try and clothe it in all the artifice you want, but taking long leisurely lunches to go shopping, bragging to your coworkers about your boyfriend's Audi, bathing in perfume, not washing your jeans (just putting them in the freezer, lol), not washing your hair, being a vapid soul suck of a personality, and giggling at everything coupled with baby voice and upspeak is not professional.
When she was with Joe and was sooooooooo full of herself about the fact that it 'made more sense' to pay someone to wash her hair at drybar than be assed to do it herself. I want this Elle back so bad, but I don't think Fisherman can afford it, and I certainly don't think Bainbridge can support it logistically. But I cant still want . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.