Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stubbssie for the thread title! As per Tattle guidelines, the title post with the most likes was the winner. I shortened it as the original wouldn't fit. The title is in reference to Elle's recent love for fishing that seems entirely driven to get the Fisherman to propose.

Some Tattlers mentioned a thread title that included Elle's recent promotion of COVID-19 misinformation. To honour that, a friendly reminder that she compared vaccine mandates to the Holocaust, she promoted conspiracy theories about the efficacy of the vaccines, and she followed pages that supported the illegal occupation of Canada's capital by a trucker convoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @MissDeverauxDarling for the new thread!

Eleanor the fake lawyer (who “practices” in a pay to list law firm located in a WeWork) is apparently going on another vacation to the middle of nowhere in Florida. What kind of lawyer, even a pretend one, can take so much time off? The place is supposedly known for its good fishing (another attempt to reel in the fisherman) and is also reminiscent of her old fiancé Rick and his retirement bungalow in the middle of nowhere, FL.

Reactions: 13
She looks quite matronly for someone in her 30s. The blonde hair and ugly dresses don’t help. Her word salad is so unpleasant, for a lawyer she doesn’t know how to use words consciously.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In her last vlog when she was doing her makeup and with her hair pulled back she looks completely brunette. 😂 When is she going to realized she looks completely ridiculous.

thanks for choosing my thread title guys. 😊

In her last vlog when she was doing her makeup and with her hair pulled back she looks completely brunette. 😂 When is she going to realized she looks completely ridiculous.
right?? It looks absurd and the dark hair on top of her head looks soooo much better than the crusty blonde.

Reactions: 9
Gosh the word salad and run-on sentences in that haul vlog "intro." :rolleyes: Seemed like she didn't even pause to take a breath for 2 minutes and I have no clue what she was trying to say, in so many words. Was it about the Nordstrom sale?

How many knit sweaters does one person need? In a lifetime? Where.does.she.put.all.her.clothes? Seriously.

She looks ridiculous trying to model. I don't know if she's trying to look "provocative" with her attempt at a smoldering eye look, but she just ends up looking like she is trying to intimidate someone and challenge them to a fight. :LOL:

She was "gutted" because she had to send a cashmere sweater back. Is this what her mom called, being "resilient?" :LOL:

She kept saying how her style is classic but what it really is, is MATRONLY. She dresses like an unfashionable 60 year old. Because I do recognize there are many older women out there with real classic fashion sense, and look impeccable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She kept saying how her style is classic but what it really is, is MATRONLY. She dresses like an unfashionable 60 year old. Because I do recognize there are many older women out there with real classic fashion sense, and look impeccable.
[/QUOTE]

Classic matron style…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nothing matronly about those shorts though, just plain awful.
I still can't get over her hair, her dark hair was her best feature, now she just looks blah.

Reactions: 11
Another vacation? Oh thats right it's been 3 whole months since she got back from her last one? It wouldn't be even worth mentioning if she didn't theme her whole channel on the idea that she works really hard and that's why she has thousands to shop with every month. If she started her heavy shopping era on her channel by saying 'I have access to money. It allows me to live the life I want' and left it at that, I don't think anyone would ding her for the constant vacations and shopping, because a lot of us would do the same thing if we had her money.

We all laughed at how much she went shopping and ran off to early fitness classes when she was working in Vancouver, I guess this is 2022's answer to that. I mean sure she could be taking working vacations, but I doubt we'd go poor betting against that. I get free airfare through my job and she takes more vacations during a pandemic yeah than I do in 3 normal years . . .

I'm less annoyed by the vacations than the constant purchasing of stuff. Holy tit. She has so. much. clothing. and so many things.

Reactions: 12
I'm from Nashville and my family went to Destin every summer when I was growing up. My uncle and one of my great aunts also had houses there. The beaches and ocean there are really pretty because Destin is on the Gulf of Mexico. Destin now is really really crowded during the summer. We still go to that area for beach vacations, but stay in smaller beach towns outside of Destin to avoid the crowds and have a nicer experience. So depending on where they stay and what they do, Elle could either have a nice vacation or a true redneck-style visit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know other influencers do this too, but I really don't understand the whole buying clothes for vacation thing. Ok if you live somewhere cold you might need new sandals or a pair of shorts. But Elle basically bought all new clothes just for this trip. That's crazy to me

Honestly it would be so refreshing if Elle showed her viewers how to restyle clothes that exist in your closet already lol.

Reactions: 12
I know other influencers do this too, but I really don't understand the whole buying clothes for vacation thing. Ok if you live somewhere cold you might need new sandals or a pair of shorts. But Elle basically bought all new clothes just for this trip. That's crazy to me
It’s bleeping bonkers and so, so wasteful. Unless she keeps ALL her warm weather clothes in Hawaii, there was no need for all that unnecessary clothing.

Also interesting that Elle bought a bikini. When has she ever worn a bikini?!

It’s bleeping bonkers and so, so wasteful. Unless she keeps ALL her warm weather clothes in Hawaii, there was no need for all that unnecessary clothing.

Also interesting that Elle bought a bikini. When has she ever worn a bikini?!
I recall a bikini in the Rick era. I also remember thinking she looked good in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can you imagine how many pairs of pajamas she has? She says she "treats herself" to a pair (or two? or three?) every Spring and Winter. What does she do with all of them? I feel exhausted just thinking about how much clothing she has. Probably 150 v-neck sweaters that end at that awkward part of her hip...How many pairs of black jegging-like trousers can she buy? Even the dresses she buys all have the same silhouette. So many clothes and yet she looks the same every single time. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine how many pairs of pajamas she has? She says she "treats herself" to a pair (or two? or three?) every Spring and Winter. What does she do with all of them? I feel exhausted just thinking about how much clothing she has. Probably 150 v-neck sweaters that end at that awkward part of her hip...How many pairs of black jegging-like trousers can she buy? Even the dresses she buys all have the same silhouette. So many clothes and yet she looks the same every single time. 🤷‍♀️
She is so unhappy and trying to shop it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is so unhappy and trying to shop it away.
I agree. All she knows is she's miserable now, and concluding that the reason is because she has 149 sweaters not 150 is a lot easier than dealing with the uncomfortable reality of why she's actually miserable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.