Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd really like a new Elle haul video about now. I'm sure if she bought an ottamen bed she could fit at least 2 hauls if not 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think y'all are right, it could be that our Elle has finally decided to close this chapter. We're halfway through the year and she's only posted 9 videos. Perhaps she truly wants to focus on her relationship?

She didn't post a video for a month-and-a-half, and the video she finally did post was an ad for her new pearl line. The response from her viewers to said video varied from lukewarm to visceral. Then she posts a subsequent video where she's defensive about making videos about pearls. 😅 And here we are, nearly a month later with no video. It's a vicious cycle LOL. No one likes feeling used - maybe her viewers are finally starting to get the picture.

Wishing you all a safe holiday weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As Independence Day approaches, we observe the demise of two institutions that have been creaking along for quite awhile... U.S. democracy and Elle's channel. Both increasingly authoritarian institutions in recent years, out-of-touch with their constituents, prone to restricting free speech and making empty promises.

Canada: if you'll take me in exchange for Elle, I'm ready!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL, I love the people who post on this forum. Sometimes you'll genuinely have me laughing because your responses are so witty and funny. Case in point, the post above me. Rofl.

I'll join you, Daytripper.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL, I love the people who post on this forum. Sometimes you'll genuinely have me laughing because your responses are so witty and funny. Case in point, the post above me. Rofl.

I'll join you, Daytripper.
Agree! Both on the old GG and here have many gems that keep me laughing!

• Heart
I haven't watched an Elle video in years. I much prefer to come here for y'all's fantastic commentary and have now for years! ❤❤❤❤

I feel like Nordstrom should really send us all some ponte pants.

Favorite frivolous Elle purchase, anyone?

So many to choose from...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched an Elle video in years. I much prefer to come here for y'all's fantastic commentary and have now for years! ❤❤❤❤

Cashmere sweaters are definitely up there. This woman must own several dozens, and she's still buying them at regular intervals.

• Haha

My favorite was when she did a “briefcase” haul of multiple secondhand luxury totes while technically unemployed 🤡 Like who on earth needs that many work bags? And god forbid she stopped there…She just got another Loewe work tote to celebrate passing the bar. Actually, didn’t she get herself like 3 big presents for passing the bar. She’s ridiculous lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Hmmmm good one! I've a few - one, when she was buying a briefcase for Joe at Christmas and walked out of the store with three sweaters and a wallet for herself. Two, when she bought a sofa but it couldn't get through the door because she didn't measure the doorframe. Three, when she purchased some fancy candles in the Nordstrom sale but didn't realize they were tiny versions of the big ones despite the photos on the website.

The ultimate frivolous purchase though was spending thousands and thousands on trips with Rick, renovating and furnishing Rick's home and then leaving Rick's at the height of the holiday travel season to go to Hawaii.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ultimate frivolous purchase though was spending thousands and thousands on trips with Rick, renovating and furnishing Rick's home and then leaving Rick's at the height of the holiday travel season to go to Hawaii.
Oh yeah. Elle's most foolish and useless purchase will always be Rick. It cost her almost everything she had and look what it got her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favorite was when she did a “briefcase” haul of multiple secondhand luxury totes while technically unemployed 🤡 Like who on earth needs that many work bags? And god forbid she stopped there…She just got another Loewe work tote to celebrate passing the bar. Actually, didn’t she get herself like 3 big presents for passing the bar. She’s ridiculous lol
The three bar presents: Loewe tote, pizza oven, and leather arm chair.
Ricks house: the same sofa she already had so she could put two in the living room and they were almost touching each other.
The “capsule” wardrobe when she moved to Seattle that wasn’t even really a capsule wardrobe and she had all her stuff still in storage in Florida.
Everything in multiples, the dozen of cream cashmere, dozens of too small black or dark denim skinny jeans.
There are just too many to choose from and these are recent ones.
The new furniture for every apartment- Seattle townhouse we have a boucle chair and green velvet love seat.

• Haha
The new furniture for every apartment- Seattle townhouse we have a boucle chair and green velvet love seat.
It's really crazy. And to think she's just one Fisherman decision away from having to abandon all that stuff and flee in the middle of the night.

• Haha

The oversized patio furniture she bought the week before (I think) Joe broke up with her. The video made me so mad b/c she relegated Joe's BBQ to the small corner of that wrap around balcony. I think she also insulted some outdoor furniture he came with, calling it dirty or unattractive. She looked so smug (not happy) that I had to look her up to see if others were getting the same impression. That was when I found GuruGoss and followed you ladies here. I was always under the impression she was too good for Joe but then you all set me straight! BTW: That video is still up on her Youtube channel. I watched it when I was feeling nostalgic for the good old days of Elleverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

😂😂😂

A more recent frivolous purchase that I’m still laughing at… The $500+ super out-of-date and cheugy Golden Goose shoes she purchased for DisneyWorld. The cost of those shoes would have fed Elle and Rick on Trader Joe’s for a month. There is no way that Rick knew how much they cost or he would have cancelled their DW outing (it’s really easy to spend $500 at a theme park.

• Haha
The oversized patio furniture she bought the week before (I think) Joe broke up with her. The video made me so mad b/c she relegated Joe's BBQ to the small corner of that wrap around balcony. I think she also insulted some outdoor furniture he came with, calling it dirty or unattractive. She looked so smug (not happy) that I had to look her up to see if others were getting the same impression. That was when I found GuruGoss and followed you ladies here. I was always under the impression she was too good for Joe but then you all set me straight! BTW: That video is still up on her Youtube channel. I watched it when I was feeling nostalgic for the good old days of Elleverse.
Link? Or what am I typing in the search? Lol

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂

A more recent frivolous purchase that I’m still laughing at… The $500+ super out-of-date and cheugy Golden Goose shoes she purchased for DisneyWorld. The cost of those shoes would have fed Elle and Rick on Trader Joe’s for a month. There is no way that Rick knew how much they cost or he would have cancelled their DW outing (it’s really easy to spend $500 at a theme park.
Yeah I loved that Rick picked a day trip to Disney to somewhat manage costs and Elle goes and spends $500 on shoes that she probably wore that day only. She just had to scratch that shopping itch. They were doomed from the start.

I wonder what forgotten Florida storage locker they're rotting in right now.

• Haha
I think my fav recent purchase of hers was either the hot pink kayak.

Or when she mentioned in her super smug pre Pensacola haul that she "treats herself" to "one or two pairs" of those expensive pajamas she likes TWICE a year. I could maybe understand if she wore the same summer set and washed it once or twice a week and wore it all spring/summer and then wore her winter set all fall winter maybe needing to replace them once a year. But you know girlfriend is rotating that between her hundreds of other pajamas.

I even love how she smugly said "I get a pair from Santa too" . Like witch we know you are spoiled no need to rub it in.

• Haha

Or when she mentioned in her super smug pre Pensacola haul that she "treats herself" to "one or two pairs" of those expensive pajamas she likes TWICE a year. I could maybe understand if she wore the same summer set and washed it once or twice a week and wore it all spring/summer and then wore her winter set all fall winter maybe needing to replace them once a year. But you know girlfriend is rotating that between her hundreds of other pajamas.

I even love how she smugly said "I get a pair from Santa too" . Like witch we know you are spoiled no need to rub it in.
So much of Elle's life has just been one big long expensive game of dress up.

• Heart

So true, she's addicted to those bloody Eberjey pajamas! At this point Elle has significant psychological issues related to hoarding. It is not healthy or normal or quirky to stockpile so much stuff and continue buying it even when you know you have enough. Uggh I can't watch her anymore because she has truly gone off the deep end.

Also adding my favourite frivolous purchase has to be that portrait she had made of the view from Joe's apartment. She's been lugging that thing all over the country. Let it go girl! Let Joe and the dream apartment and the stay-at-home wife dream go. Get back to fishing and whatever the hell you spend your days doing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.