Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s insane is that she had another patio set but felt the need to buy a brand new one! Do you guys remember that one vlog during the joe era where she was all annoyed about having to go over to Chris’s place to pick up her patio set? Seriously where does all her crap go??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s insane is that she had another patio set but felt the need to buy a brand new one! Do you guys remember that one vlog during the joe era where she was all annoyed about having to go over to Chris’s place to pick up her patio set? Seriously where does all her crap go??
I wonder if she throws it out (because it's not cashmere or "heirloom" furniture) or she keeps it in some dusty storage locker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's safe to say you could donate Smelle's wardrobe to five women and each of them would still end up with more clothes than an average woman.

Smelle is deeply unhappy because she cannot find security and stability in life. She tries to suppress these feelings with the high that shopping gives her but it's only temporary, so she needs to buy more and more.

First, her childhood was spent without a father and that's not because he was dead, an alcoholic, a criminal but simply because he wanted to remove himself from Spermbrows and their daughter. While the mother provided Smelle with all material goods and until this day remains a helicopter parent, she couldn't make up for the imbeded hurt that Smelle is feeling even now - her biological father never met her but decided he didn't want to know her, be in touch with her, spend time with her.
Then, she got into her head that life will be perfect if you emulate a Disney fairytale. You have to be attractive, feminine, a good homemaker, and you'll easily find the man who will love and worship you forever. However, the world is not a fairytale and there is more to maintaining a stable relationship than wearing a ton of hairspray and nail polish that matches christmas tree decorations. She goes for men who aren't dying to be husbands (maybe apart from Rickets) and are focused more on their career and general appearance than impregnating their wife and becoming her ATM until death do them part. Smelle wishes to be a luxury tradwife but the men she dates have no interest in being tradhusbands.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My personal favorite Elle purchase is her folding, bright pink kayak lol.

Also, thecatlass is spot on. Many hoarders buy material things because it ills the feelings of emptiness they have inside. I think Elle suffers from a touch of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My personal favorite Elle purchase is her folding, bright pink kayak lol.

Also, thecatlass is spot on. Many hoarders buy material things because it ills the feelings of emptiness they have inside. I think Elle suffers from a touch of this.
The emptiness has to be crushing. Elle's like a walking 'Wee Vee Toh Neverful' All that shopping and never a lasting sense of fulfillment.

'We also have a barbecue that of course my boyfriend will never part with'

Too bad you couldn't say the same thing about yourself Elle. Maybe if you treated him as well as the barbecue does . . .

Last edited:
  • Haha
The emptiness has to be crushing. Elle's like a walking 'Wee Vee Toh Neverful' All that shopping and never a lasting sense of fulfillment.

'We also have a barbecue that of course my boyfriend will never part with'

Too bad you couldn't say the same thing about yourself Elle. Maybe if you treated him as well as the barbecue does . . .
Not Elle going "kuhhhshins" a million times in that five minute video. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we'll get a video later this week. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a must-have video for Elle's channel. If she doesn't even cover this, then we'll know she's really given up.

Reactions: 9

Lol this lady is always so good. I imagine this is what it was like living with elle. Instead of babe it was "boyfriend" but still

• Haha

first 40 secs 100% girl about to be dumped
I find it funny that Elle deleted all the Joe videos but keeps something like this up. It's too much, with the brushed hair and fake smiles and musty old Eberjey pajamas and her "bunny" getting her a coffee. Everything about her routine is so fuddy duddy and fussy.

I find it funny that Elle deleted all the Joe videos but keeps something like this up. It's too much, with the brushed hair and fake smiles and musty old Eberjey pajamas and her "bunny" getting her a coffee. Everything about her routine is so fuddy duddy and fussy.
It really looked like there was no coffee in that cup. It would have spilled the way she was waving it around!

Reactions: 3

Oh god, I LOVE this video. To me this is iconic Elle.

Her lazy eye is off the CHARTS while she sits there and sips her coffee. And I can't with how smug she looks literally the second after she wakes up. She's so pleased with herself lol.

Side note: is anyone else annoyed with how she pronounces "because"? She says "bekezz" and I can never unhear it!

• Haha
Uploads every Monda . . . Oh never mind why do I even try?

Surprise us Elle. Make me an honest woman! Get us a vid today!

• Haha
Oh god, I LOVE this video. To me this is iconic Elle.

Her lazy eye is off the CHARTS while she sits there and sips her coffee. And I can't with how smug she looks literally the second after she wakes up. She's so pleased with herself lol.

Side note: is anyone else annoyed with how she pronounces "because"? She says "bekezz" and I can never unhear it!
Oh dear. She was 29 when she filmed that video but the top half of her outfit could easily belong to a 60 year old lady.
The trousers were too tight and don't get me started on these ridiculous Ferragamo shoes. Not only their colour goes with NOTHING what she wore on that day, they're also so childish...

That vid is so much of Elle at the top of her game, right before it all came crashing down. Joe's probably already told the landlord he's leaving at this point, but Elle still has no clue what's coming.

Elle, you need to ditch the 'Uploads Every Monday and Friday' from your channel banner and replace it with one of your quotes from this vid, which I think sums up how you feel about yourself.

'Elle Florence: Pricey, But Worth It.'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she's basically covered her eye lids and inner corner with high shimmer metallic shades and then goes "I'm going to keep the rest of this look matte" like you are already way too metallic for an office make up look. I feel like even for super metallic looks no one does shimmer brow bone or crease. She didn't even need to say that so unnecessary. Then she goes on about how her brown eye liner is more subtle for work. Not sure it matters if you eyeliner is dark brown or black when you are doing a pretty big wing.

I feel like her previous every day make up was much closer to what most people wear for a night out or special occasion

I love how she's basically covered her eye lids and inner corner with high shimmer metallic shades and then goes "I'm going to keep the rest of this look matte" like you are already way too metallic for an office make up look. I feel like even for super metallic looks no one does shimmer brow bone or crease. She didn't even need to say that so unnecessary. Then she goes on about how her brown eye liner is more subtle for work. Not sure it matters if you eyeliner is dark brown or black when you are doing a pretty big wing.

I feel like her previous every day make up was much closer to what most people wear for a night out or special occasion
Oh yeah. Elle smears on more in a week than I do in a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.