Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to guess that our prize idiot Elle is anti-choice, by her lack of posting on recent events

As a female living in the USA she should be outraged right now.

To add: I'm also not looking to start any kind of debate on the subject, I'm purely trying to point out that Elle is just the worst kind of human - super out of touch, backwards thinking, anti-vaxxing, and now this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm going to guess that our prize idiot Elle is anti-choice, by her lack of posting on recent events

As a female living in the USA she should be outraged right now.

To add: I'm also not looking to start any kind of debate on the subject, I'm purely trying to point out that Elle is just the worst kind of human - super out of touch, backwards thinking, anti-vaxxing, and now this.
I've no idea if Elle is against reproductive rights but her not posting is the usual. As you said, very out of touch with news and culture. She certainly follows some somewhat radical people on Instagram including a libertarian podcast host who claimed drag story hour for children is "bleeping disgusting". Regardless of someone's opinion on the issue why word it in such a way? It's very telling of Elle's character she is following people who choose to express themselves in such an over the topic and dramatic fashion. She has no clue on credible sources, as we know from her unscientific and offensive take on vaccines.

Didn't Elle once claim that Ruth Ginsberg was a personal hero?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What happened was infuriating but let's not waste energy complaining about what's done. Fortunately those of us living in liberal states don't have much to worry about. Now we should concentrate on lobbying lawmakers in conservative states where women's rights are at risk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple summers ago I think Elle made an IG post related to the BLM protests. If I recall, that post was... less than well received LOL. The lack of commentary on RvW is probably because she's learned her lesson about making posts in response to socio-political issues. 😅

Reactions: 4
A couple summers ago I think Elle made an IG post related to the BLM protests. If I recall, that post was... less than well received LOL. The lack of commentary on RvW is probably because she's learned her lesson about making posts in response to socio-political issues. 😅
Well, yeah because it was a post about nothingness. To me it came off as if she didn’t care about BLM because it doesn’t affect her directly, even though she didn’t actually say that.

To be fair, I don’t expect her to have any political leaning because she’s as deep as a puddle, although I find it really odd to say that you admire RBG when you have absolutely no idea what’s going on politically in the country you choose to be in. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Well, yeah because it was a post about nothingness. To me it came off as if she didn’t care about BLM because it doesn’t affect her directly, even though she didn’t actually say that.

To be fair, I don’t expect her to have any political leaning because she’s as deep as a puddle, although I find it really odd to say that you admire RBG when you have absolutely no idea what’s going on politically in the country you choose to be in. 🙄
Elle is only an American when it’s convenient for her. Makes it easier for her to squat in Seattle in the middle of a global pandemic to manhunt, because she can’t be cleared out by homeland security for overstaying her tourist visa. Not surprised she doesn’t care or know much about political and social issues in the States. Plus, she lives in WA and there’s almost no chance they’d ban abortion there, so it’s even less reason for her to care. Elle only cares about stuff that impacts Elle.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, it bugs me that Elle is even American. I wish we didn't have jure soli citizenship for twunts like Elle lol.
Any country would be annoyed by Elle claiming heritage. She's the opposite of an informed, connected and cosmopolitan global citizen. Just a bore, really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, she does do a "Grithmath Goothe" which is, in Elle's mind, a Belgian tradition (it's not. If anything, Italians eat Christmas goose)

She also likes waffles because she's Belgian and--you know--not because they're delicious and everyone in the world likes them. /eyeroll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only reproductive rights I know for a fact Elle cares about is the fact that Joe exercised his right to NOT reproduce with her and everything's gone jelly-side-down since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jelly-side-down
is right. Talk about a person who is not able to grow and reflect on the past mistakes. I wish she had a mentor who was honest and could really guide her through these devastating breakups and find personal value. I think her mother is really nice but more a "friend mom" not a mom that is honest no matter how much it hurts.

think her mother is really nice but more a "friend mom" not a mom that is honest no matter how much it hurts.
It wouldn't even have to hurt though. Just some simple conversation to spur introspection on why Elle rushed into her marriage to Rick and her strange move to Seattle with no job, friends or connection to the city. But with a mother as coddling as Ginette and an ego as fragile as Elle's no way it would ever happen.

Reactions: 3
is right. Talk about a person who is not able to grow and reflect on the past mistakes. I wish she had a mentor who was honest and could really guide her through these devastating breakups and find personal value. I think her mother is really nice but more a "friend mom" not a mom that is honest no matter how much it hurts.
"I'm not like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine what Elle would be like as a mother? Regardless of whether she has a girl or a boy I wouldn’t doubt she’d encourage some sort of codependent relationship with her kid just like with her own mother.

For a moment I thought Elle would hate having a boy, but I could see her becoming just as emotionally dependent on her son and treat him like a secondary husband when he grows up and become jealous of any girl or woman he tries to date. 🤣🤣🤣
She would be the type to be jealous and competitive if she had a daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think she’s truly given up on her “influencer” career. When her adoring Karen fans started to turn on her in the comments, that was a wrap. 😹😹😹
Yeah I think she's wrapping up at this point. Theres nothing in it for Elle any more. She can't be selling much crap any more. Even if she feels like bragging about some aspects of her life and relationship, it's pretty clear that Fisherman has instructed her that he does not want to be filmed or participate in any way. She's not getting dressed up and walking the streets of a bustling downtown every day for work. One day she'll upload a vid promising lots of updates and more regular content and then nothing ever again after that. The vid from a couple weeks ago may just end up being that vid.

If this is it, bon voyage Elle. We'll always have Vancouver. We'll always have La Mer in the tent. We'll always have the tuna sandwiches on a sweaty mountain top. And perhaps most important of all, we'll always have Nordstrom. Here's lookin at you, kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She would be the type to be jealous and competitive if she had a daughter.
Maybe. I can see it going that way given her lack of friends and inability to hold on to them. I think she’s mostly hung up on the fantasy that she’ll have a little mini-me named Vera, whom she can dress up like a baby doll and fantasize having a codependent close relationship with like she does with her mother.

Like marriage, having kids isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. They’re fulfilling but they take a lot of work and selflessness, which I don’t think Elle fully understands.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Elle would be a mix of the two. Jealous if her daughter is thinner and prettier than her, but also would love a mini-me bc then she could give her daughter all the high end crap she wished she had in highschool. Not that it will fix anything. She'll just make a monster worse than herself

• Haha
Speaking of babies, Chase Amie popped up in my video feed and it turns out she’s pregnant. I knew at one point Elle followed Amie and if she knew this she’s probably foaming at the mouth in jealousy. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.