Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to suggest look at the people named Joe that Elle follows on Instagram but I don't think she follows him anymore

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine what Elle would be like as a mother? Regardless of whether she has a girl or a boy I wouldn’t doubt she’d encourage some sort of codependent relationship with her kid just like with her own mother.

For a moment I thought Elle would hate having a boy, but I could see her becoming just as emotionally dependent on her son and treat him like a secondary husband when he grows up and become jealous of any girl or woman he tries to date. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to suggest look at the people named Joe that Elle follows on Instagram but I don't think she follows him anymore
Elle still follows him. You can find him that way and his girlfriend is tagged in the picture with the octopus.

Can you imagine what Elle would be like as a mother? Regardless of whether she has a girl or a boy I wouldn’t doubt she’d encourage some sort of codependent relationship with her kid just like with her own mother.

For a moment I thought Elle would hate having a boy, but I could see her becoming just as emotionally dependent on her son and treat him like a secondary husband when he grows up and become jealous of any girl or woman he tries to date. 🤣🤣🤣
I feel Elle as a parent would be a mess! That child would be so coddled by Elle. Everything that child did would be so amazing. Just like how Ginette described Elle overcoming all the breakups and injured hand but even more extreme because it’s another generation added on. No girl would be proper enough to date her unique, amazing, perfect son. She would go on and on about how her child is so unique being part Belgium and French and whatever her future baby daddy is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Thank you Apoppy! I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see her in his followers and it was bc I blocked Elle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Got it. He looks as boring as ever and will go softly into middle age mediocrity.
He is pretty basic isn’t he? But it’s not like our Smelle is the epitome of interesting either. Weird wannabe Européanisms aside, Elle is your typical basic white girl from the PNW. She is definitely more Vancouver than Seattle given her love of bougie scented candles, fancy brunches, and the Vancouver Club, but I will concede that she’s making an active effort to become crunchy PNW Barbie with her ridiculous pink kayak and excessive collection of plaid shirts.

Reactions: 8
Got it. He looks as boring as ever and will go softly into middle age mediocrity.
I don’t think he looks that boring. His girlfriends Instagram was public for a bit and he comments some cute funny things. He has his own law firm, and underwater photography hobby. He is dorky looking but not completely unfortunate looking.

Reactions: 5
Joe definitely seems to have a type. Looks like they got their JD at the same place and right after they started dating I found some of the articles she wrote in their law newspaper. Was very much trying to be carrie Bradshaw type of writing, not very deep, bragged about dating the schools football quarter back and telling everyone the best places to get their nails done and bikini wax. But we are all allowed to have not very interesting interests too. Not saying some of my hobbies are the height of sophistication either.

But she at least is using her degree for good she's an Aboriginal lawyer actually helping First Nations people and that's very commendable . She also actually has music degrees too, unlike Elle and her "classically trained in opera" bullshit.

Though this does make me wonder if Elle dates those kinds of guys who only wants a woman who is 100% an extension of their own life and just slots perfectly in to their (the man's) life without any issues. I mean Elle treats men that way as just an accessory, so it could just be that she attracts those kinds of guys and that's why things don't work out. And is prob why she's trying so hard now to be a crunch granola lady

• Haha
Though this does make me wonder if Elle dates those kinds of guys who only wants a woman who is 100% an extension of their own life and just slots perfectly in to their (the man's) life without any issues. I mean Elle treats men that way as just an accessory, so it could just be that she attracts those kinds of guys and that's why things don't work out. And is prob why she's trying so hard now to be a crunch granola lady
At her peak, Elle dated guys who she could brag about their income/profession/possessions. Now, she just dates anyone foolish enough to date her.

• Haha
That could apply to Chris and Rick, but I’m not sure about Joe. I don’t think Joe is perfect and isn’t the most handsome man around, but I never got the impression he was a dirt bag. Any mean sarcasm he shot was most likely because he was tired of Elle at that point and who could blame him?! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m purely going off what you are saying about this new girlfriend, but to me she sounds more accomplished and less lazy than Elle, which makes her more appealing. She also uses her career to help a marginal community, which shows better character. It’s possible she chose this career this to feed her ego (although I doubt it), but it’s miles better than Elle’s supposed altruism—consisting of cosmetic samples and cheap scarves. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
That could apply to Chris and Rick, but I’m not sure about Joe. I don’t think Joe is perfect and isn’t the most handsome man around, but I never got the impression he was a dirt bag. Any mean sarcasm he shot was most likely because he was tired of Elle at that point and who could blame him?! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m purely going off what you are saying about this new girlfriend, but to me she sounds more accomplished and less lazy than Elle, which makes her more appealing. She also uses her career to help a marginal community, which shows better character. It’s possible she chose this career this to feed her ego (although I doubt it), but it’s miles better than Elle’s supposed altruism—consisting of cosmetic samples and cheap scarves. 🤣🤣🤣
Oh definitely! I think she is way more accomplished and is using her degree to do good in the world. Elle doesn't even have the word altruism in her dictionary. Just was trying to say Joe seems to like brunette lawyers with a girly side, but this one has some integrity at least!

I was definitely thinking more Rick when I made that comment. He wants someone to slots right into his life with minimal changes and adjustments to his own life. Seems to be the guys Elle is attracting now.

Should've broken all those thoughts up more clearly , sorry about that!

Oh definitely! I think she is way more accomplished and is using her degree to do good in the world. Elle doesn't even have the word altruism in her dictionary. Just was trying to say Joe seems to like brunette lawyers with a girly side, but this one has some integrity at least!

I was definitely thinking more Rick when I made that comment. He wants someone to slots right into his life with minimal changes and adjustments to his own life. Seems to be the guys Elle is attracting now.

Should've broken all those thoughts up more clearly , sorry about that!
Lol, it’s fine, I always thought Joe was overrated in the gossip forums but I never thought he was a bad person. 🤣🤣🤣 He was the most normal one, that’s for sure. I can’t say the same for the other guys in Elle’s life, not even the hillbilly she’s seeing now.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’ll ever go back to Vancouver. I just cannot get on board with PNW granola Elle, at all. She probably daydreams about dry bar and the Vancouver club while aimlessly meandering the aisles of tackle shops.

And yes, Elle doesn’t have an altruistic bone in her body! For someone who tries so hard to portray herself as classy, she’s so damn cheap. Let’s not forget when she got that FREE mens kit at Kiehls and then parted that kit out to spread out over joemas. Don’t even get me started on her gifting Sephora vib samples! She parted those out too! 😂

• Haha
A few short years ago she had a decent full-time job, was teaching an online class and had a somewhat successful Youtube channel with affiliated jewelry/scarf "businesses". First she stupidly threw away her cushy job, then she gave up on teaching her online class, and now her Youtube channel that her ad revenue (however modest it may be) and jewelry/scarf "designer" scam depend on seems to be on its last breaths.

Hopefully Elle has a new career path plan. (And no, pay-to-list doesn't count as a legitimate career.)

Joe is just Elle in a different way. He likes women who appear attractive and are good on paper at first glance. All about keeping up appearances. Also I’m willing to bet that he knew she was a fraud investigator and not securities lawyer as she claimed when they dated, but he didn’t care about her bending the truth because it made her look better and him too by extension.

You could tell that Joe didn’t think he was dorky and boring, just like Rick thought his Indiana Jones getups and pompous word salad made him an interesting man. A lot of quiet nerdy types actually have very high opinions of themselves, especially if they have a high paying job. You meet lots of those types in Silicon Valley and they’re all assholes who are very concerned with appearances.

They’re both also serial monogamists who cannot be without a partner. We often make jokes about how Elle is always in a relationship or on the hunt for a man, but Joe is the same. Elle herself admitted that Joe was fresh out of a breakup when they met and he was immediately on the market again when he and Elle split up. People saw Joe all over the dating apps within days after his split with Eleanor.

Reactions: 13
Rick on the other hand just took advantage of someone who was likely the veterinarian to his and elle's cats :ROFLMAO:

Rick is also just as bad divorce came through Aug 2019 was sliding into elle's DMs less than 6 mo later. Broken engagement moved on to the vet not too long later based on his insta posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Rick on the other hand just took advantage of someone who was likely the veterinarian to his and elle's cats :ROFLMAO:

Rick is also just as bad divorce came through Aug 2019 was sliding into elle's DMs less than 6 mo later. Broken engagement moved on to the vet not too long later based on his insta posts.
Lol, it wasn’t a divorce it was a civil arrangement or whatever he called it. Also just as bad as Elle using exaggerations/half truths to hide the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, it wasn’t a divorce it was a civil arrangement or whatever he called it. Also just as bad as Elle using exaggerations/half truths to hide the truth.
I wonder what Elle tells her dates when the subject of Rick and their failed engagement comes up, if she admits to it at all. Maybe she calls it a holiday romance? Brief entanglement? Anything but broken engagement.

• Haha
I wonder what Elle tells her dates when the subject of Rick and their failed engagement comes up, if she admits to it at all. Maybe she calls it a holiday romance? Brief entanglement? Anything but broken engagement.
She will use the celebrity trend words: conscious uncoupling or an entanglement.

• Haha
Entanglement! 😹😹😹 She wishes it was that uncomplicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.